LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pittsburgh community

Started by someng, July 13, 2008, 05:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

someng

Will be in Pitt next weekend, but will be there after the contest, so most everybody who posted on the 270 site will be going. Any FBB there who might finish  a session w/FS?

someng

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

lrice

Next time you are in Pittsburgh check out Saleen not a bodybuilder but is a fitness hardbody type girl.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[albumimg]667[/albumimg]

lrice

Here are some more pics of Saleen
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chiefusb

anyone have anymore info on her?  did she quit?

freestyle

had a local girl here put me in some serious scissors.. she just got off a knee surgery and isn't 100%.. my neck is still stiff from a reverse scissor.. i had to tap.

Polite Society

 Was it the same one who goes to New York to 'party'? Hope that makes sense.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

freestyle

not sure if she does.. but no didn't "party"

Polite Society

  Sorry I wrongly thought someone lived in Pittsburgh and just found out she doesn't.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ttimejim7

who is the lady? how would i contact her when in pittsburg?

freestyle

I will try and talk her into making a wb270 listing.   Like I said she is coming off a surgery on the knee but I'll work with her to get her legs stronger... as she is she can make you hurt but not sure if she has the stamina for a whole hour.. i could only take 10 min though haha.  Jim, when do you plan on being in Pittsburgh?

freestyle

well, I have a few decent female wrestlers and I have decided to make a wrestling club in Pittsburgh!!  I wrestled with a new recruit today and oh my freaking god!! she is mixed 5'6" 135 and strong.. has a natural ability to go for leg scissors.. I was trying to enjoy them but she really cranked them down lol.  I had to tell her to lighten up and they where still tough!! This girl is very pretty and has a tight body with nice legs.. as you can see in this rant I'm in awee!  Our session was to be a beatdown session where i payed a set amount and payed an extra 20 if i was made to say the safe word from belly punches and another 20 for passing out in a scissor.  In the first 5 minutes I said the safe word.. she stood abover me and rained down bombs then dropped down with her knees and had me gasping for air.. while this happened she spun around and straddle and continued to rain bombs until I gave up.. I tried to fend some off and my arms are hurting from it lol.  she apparently kicked boxed and she refused to kick me b/c she didn't think I could take it.. she said next time we will kick.  she did so well i was like lets just wrestle.. i was hesitant b/c she is 135 and I'm 220lb fit ripped and hulked.. she has a nasty scissors.. nasty gullotine and has natural awareness to pin you down.. she cross body pinned and started punchin me lol. it was awesome session and I'm glad to have such an awesome wrestler/woman on my crew.  she was very into the session.  I'm making a wb270 for her tonight.. stay posted.

GetIt

What do you mean by Pittsburgh wrestling club? Are these just sessions, or do you do some sort of events in Pittsburgh?

freestyle

I am going to work towards an event. 

GetIt

Cool, feel free to PM me when you do.

bigsub1984

Hey freestyle, anything ever happen with your Pittsburgh wrestling club. Still know any ladies who do scissor sessions in the area?