⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pittsburgh community

Started by someng, July 13, 2008, 05:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am going to work towards an event.

  Nearly two years..how's it working out for you?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mikeg1978

Check out Moxie Mayhem. She's a great session wrestler.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

freestyle

well I had a couple session girls come and go...  One in particular was super talented!!! Unfortunately for everyone a super talented gal with a killer body didn't come through with sessions..she just like wrestling with me, I still watch the video here and there  :funny: I'm actually no longer active in this whole scene other than an occasional session.  I can't be associated with the scene unfortunately with my new endeavors  :singing:  I like the jab "Polite" but I have turned hot girls on to doing videos with me because they're into me or are my girlfriend lol. :tongue: keep that pimp hand for your 3.00 a session.  If someone is in Pittsburgh and wants a session though I have some old UTR connections, or you can always hit up Moxie.

LADY MILADY

LOVE this city and People in it :)

bigsub1984

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOVE this city and People in it :)

And Pittsburgh loves you Milady!  I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

LADY MILADY

:) Big Boy .......!!! jeje i think we will celebrate our 3 year no??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :heart:

LADY MILADY

GOOG MORNING PITTSBURGH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LADY MILADY

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 The UTR Agency will have a competing bodybuilder plus a leading name in the sport available for muscle worship sessions from as early as Wednesday August 28 through to Friday August 30 at the North Americans in Pittsburgh. Weekend availability is yet to be determined.
   Details of both women are available for $4 by contacting me in the usual way. Thanks in advance.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cscott

Hey PS, I would be interested in the list for Pittsburgh for $4.

GetIt


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So two UTR names for Pittsburgh?

  yes.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigsub1984


Desulme

Hi PS,

I'd be very interested in booking UTR sessions for the upcoming Mr. O. When might you have a list available? Thanks!

d123

@bigsub1984

UTR --> Under The Radar

This translates to a top-quality-woman who does sessions but does not wish the public or schmoedom to know she does sessions.

PS is the man to speak to for further details.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login