LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carolyn Cheshire

Started by OdoHerr, July 07, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdoHerr

(Restored access to dead links in one of my previous threads)

Carolyn Cheshire /  competition history

1980
IFBB Olympia, 13th

1981    
IFBB European Amateur, HW 4th
IFBB Olympia, 18th
IFBB World Pro, 13th

1982   
IFBB Olympia, 14th
IFBB World Pro, 12th

1983   
IFBB Olympia, 7th

1984
IFBB Grand Prix Las Vegas, 10th

1985
IFBB World Pro, 12th


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what is the woman with the leopard bikini in the photo with Marjo, Carolyn, Rachel Mclish and Carla Dunlap?


It is Kris Alexander

See the thread I made on her in this same section:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bobo

I had a book by her that I gifted to an ex who I got into bodybuilding. Kama!

micknz

Simply stunning. She is how it started for me. Karma my Friend.

ollie703

She was a very sexy fbb indeed. I saw a former-fbb on tv (This Morning, in the UK) in the early 1990s. She was in a wheelchair as a result of taking steroids in order to be competitive in the mid/late 1980s. I think she later took her own life. I thought it was Caroline. If not, any idea who it was?

the1969don

It was Zoe Warwick who took her life, the woman was an animal, i read  in a newspaper article that she ripped a taxi door off its hinges when the driver accidently trapped her hand in the door!!!!!!!!!

ollie703

Thanks for that. always wondered who it was. Couldnt find any pics but she appeared on This Morning in November 1994. Another fbb, Joanne Amies Winter, apparently one of the strongest women in the world, also British, died in the 1990s, apparently as a result of drugs. Very little info on her too.

few

Does any have any images of Joanne Amies Winter or  Zoe Warwick - all that I can find are newspaper articles.

Thanks.

orinoko44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rbcs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does any have any images of Joanne Amies Winter or  Zoe Warwick - all that I can find are newspaper articles.

Thanks.

Jo also was known as Joanne Barter. She competed in one of the strongwoman competitions that got shown on telly over here (the same one that was won by Michelle Sorenson - whatever happened to her?) and she was huge.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ro Ba

I heard somewhere that she appeared in a pre-credit sequence of a James Bind film. Anyone know which one?

jdm022

Great pic!

Thanks for the post.  ;D

K+
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1hitomi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard somewhere that she appeared in a pre-credit sequence of a James Bind film. Anyone know which one?

I had heard it was gymnastics during the credits. Man With the Golden Gun or the Spy WHo Loved me maybe?

Timmon

Caroline Cheshire. The first ever FBB from the UK, she was our answer to Rachel McLish, and inspired British women to take up weight training.
I cannot find any record of her UK achievements, and she did not posses the muscle power to defeat the top athletes in the world, but was a great athlete, very sexy, and really nice person. And her muscles were pretty good when compared to today's Physique girls!

Carolyn Cheshire

1980

Olympia - IFBB, 13th

1981

European Amateur Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 4th
Olympia - IFBB, 18th
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 13th

1982

Olympia - IFBB, 14th
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 12th

1983

Olympia - IFBB, 7th

1984

Grand Prix Las Vegas - IFBB, 10th


1985

World Pro Championships - IFBB, 12th

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

chefcman

she was also in a Robert Palmer video