⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carolyn Cheshire

Started by OdoHerr, July 07, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimp

I remember seeing her on a BBC programme (can't remember what) where she posed to "bend it, shake it" (herman's hermits?) - pretty hot for those days of the prim & proper Aunty Beeb


achilleus

Respect, and K+.

Wasn't she also in DOA "Thats the way I like it" ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

Nah - she wasn't in that. Anita Pinnock and another girl were the main FBBs in that video... can never remember other girl's name but she got very sick and disiullusioned with BBing - not a happy story.

Boselectah

I had to stop thinking about it in order to remember her name...... other FBB was Zoe Warwick.

THFC


Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard somewhere, perhaps a Weider mag, that she appeared in the credit sequence of a James Bond film.

Yes, The Spy Who Loved Me. She appeared with other dancers, but Carolyn was the one who danced and got up close with Roger Moore. Her unmistakable silhouette is in the clip here.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A great reason alone, to see a great British Movie with the pioneer British FBB.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OdoHerr


At the 1981 World (13th)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chopo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember seeing her on a BBC programme (can't remember what) where she posed to "bend it, shake it" (herman's hermits?) - pretty hot for those days of the prim & proper Aunty Beeb
I know this is ridiculously late, but the programme you remembered was called 'The Golden Oldies Picture Show' from about 1985. It was hosted by DJ Dave Lee Travis & for those who don't know of it, featured video interpretations of popular songs from the 1960's (pop videos were all the rage back then).   Carolyn was posing to 'Bend Me Shape Me' by Amen Corner in a zebra print bikini.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cobbler

She also featured in the Sunday colour supplement of The Observer about the same time, be good to see those pics again
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Jim Lewis and his bride, Carolyn Cheshire:
London gymnasium tycoon Jim Lewis demonstrates his strength to his bride,
former James Bond girl and professional body-builder Carolyn Cheshire, from Castle Donington,
after their wedding at Marylebone Register office. 1986-05-03"


OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From Hardcore Women's Bodybuiding 1985 Calendar

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jobdog

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember seeing her on a BBC programme (can't remember what) where she posed to "bend it, shake it" (herman's hermits?) - pretty hot for those days of the prim & proper Aunty Beeb

I remember that - it was a music video programme hosted by Dave Lee Travis; she was posing to 'Bend Me, Shape Me' (Amen Corner) in a black & white bikini, at a time when you rarely saw FBB on mainstream TV. I've searched for the vid on YouTube, but sadly without success...