⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Violent or normal comics? Level of blood, gore, sadism and cruelty on fighting?

Started by RobMash, February 26, 2016, 12:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Violence or normal comics? Level of blood, gore, sadism and cruelty on fighting?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


DEA

What is the reason for the pool? Are you plannig to make some brutal comix?

DEA

Another thing to mention is the reason for cruelty. If it's a justifiable revenge or crime / teror fighting, it's much more acceptable than if it's a mere agression - on the  other side, I love when big girls hurt others just because they can... :-)

Jeremy Lightning

I sort of do like violence, but like DEA said, I'd rather have it done to guys who deserve to be violently massacred and taken apart, if the people being tortured and killed by the muscle women are innocent, then that takes a bit of the luster away from me. Though I guess it would come back if the ways they destroy the guys are innovative and creative, and their muscles and strength are intricately described. I'm all for that kind of thing. It's like most of the time I say that I don't like violent stories, but then I read something by Dmaynard or Reaper002000, and I'm like totally hard the whole time because of how it all goes down, how the muscle is described and how the muscle girls use their strength to destroy. So I guess as you can tell, I'm of two minds about it, but I guess I lean towards yes, I would like to see more violent comics on here.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

GLKnight

I can't abide anything that promotes the rape, torture and murder of individuals as something that is anything but sociopathic satisfaction. And that's kind of what it is.

Jeremy Lightning

Well to each their own, I guess a lot of people don't like violence to that degree, once again, that's what makes the World so great, that we have so many different opinions on subjects like this. I have nothing against Ninjastar or GLKnight because they decried this kind of thing, and I did, I respect their right to say that they don't enjoy it.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ihcoyc

My opinion is that it's most important to keep it sexy, whatever you do.  Blood and gore tend to detract from that, in my opinion.  I have no problem with bondage, dominance, and submission, but severed limbs aren't going to be sexy. 

NinjaStar

Good to see sensibility reigning here, but I'm curious as to why this is getting such a push?

I just don't get why rape and violence is so ingrained into this fetish. Like ihcoyc said, keep it sexy. How is suffering and horror sexy?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Chachibenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good to see sensibility reigning here, but I'm curious as to why this is getting such a push?

I just don't get why rape and violence is so ingrained into this fetish. Like ihcoyc said, keep it sexy. How is suffering and horror sexy?

Man I dont want to have my interests psychoanalyzed, or questioned. Not here.
Sorry I like something you find unsavory. Its REALLY clear its triggering you and that sucks, sorry about that.
But I like it, its an extreme power fantasy and Im INTO that, and it hurts people about as much as video games cause terrorism.
This is sexy to me. I like darker shit than you do. It happens.  :blah: :blah:


DEA

Having read your all Amy stories, I fully understand that :-)

(Quite hot (for me), a pity you didn´t carry on.)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good to see sensibility reigning here, but I'm curious as to why this is getting such a push?

I just don't get why rape and violence is so ingrained into this fetish. Like ihcoyc said, keep it sexy. How is suffering and horror sexy?

Man I dont want to have my interests psychoanalyzed, or questioned. Not here.
Sorry I like something you find unsavory. Its REALLY clear its triggering you and that sucks, sorry about that.
But I like it, its an extreme power fantasy and Im INTO that, and it hurts people about as much as video games cause terrorism.
This is sexy to me. I like darker shit than you do. It happens.  :blah: :blah:

mermoz

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

I don't like a lot of violence or gore, I'd rather have sexy stuff.  I don't mind a little light domination, mostly as an expression of strength, but I don't really connect with extreme belittling themes either.

jdg130

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't like a lot of violence or gore, I'd rather have sexy stuff.  I don't mind a little light domination, mostly as an expression of strength, but I don't really connect with extreme belittling themes either.
bump...
That ^
I have seen enough f@#ked up stuff in my life and I want big sexy strong women, not blood and guts an humiliation. Just my taste