Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Violent or normal comics? Level of blood, gore, sadism and cruelty on fighting?

Started by RobMash, February 26, 2016, 12:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxcad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh boy. More torture porn. Why am I a member here?

jajajaja! :D

maxcad

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Gaslight

In my own work, prefer F vs F.  When men are in the scene, they're inevitably bug ugly.  I do very little gore, sometimes in my boxing work.  The goriest thing I ever did was M vs F, with the guy winning.  I've done a few of these, first as a joke ("Mother vs Son") because certain DA members heavily requested it. I don't plan on making any more of these.

Bosto24

Either is fine by me as long as it's about a woman using her size and strength advantage to have her way

JohnMcClane