LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: Extremely 'Roided-out!!

Started by freakpeak, February 15, 2016, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicated

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another one of gettar82's I morphed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Also another of ayanamifan's I messed with in the Adult/Graphic section.

You do realize that character is literally 7 years old right? LordDaroth's OC on DA called "Bonnie".
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Syndicated

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paperclip113

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another one of gettar82's I morphed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Also another of ayanamifan's I messed with in the Adult/Graphic section.

You do realize that character is literally 7 years old right? LordDaroth's OC on DA called "Bonnie".
Yeah I feel like there has to be a "line", honestly.

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another one of gettar82's I morphed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Also another of ayanamifan's I messed with in the Adult/Graphic section.

You do realize that character is literally 7 years old right? LordDaroth's OC on DA called "Bonnie".

No I didn't. I noticed he likes to do mostly anime type stuff with elf's,orc's(?) and animals, etc. I'm not into any of that, I just like the way he draws female physiques. Let's remember this is a drawing. To be clear, I would NOT morph an actual picture of a child. Personally, I like women who are closer to my own age.

M7

Here's one by atariboy2600 that I roided on. Decided to give it some color.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Nice job once again!  K+ for you!

I really really love how you roid up the faces and jawline!  Well done.

M7

Thanks a lot bmb! Here's two more from a growth sequence atariboy2600 made. Gave these some color too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yin-master11

One of my fantasties is to by the pool chilling then one of super women would serve me a cool drink from a concerted weights tray.say 3 x100lbs plates stuck together .just watching her outstretched muscle pumped arm,holding all that weight and waiting calmly for you to take your drink..wow..Then when she's finished she's use those same weights plus others and strap them to her waist,then she pops up onto the bars and starts pumping out slow sensual dips all just for you..I'm in heaven already..  : :woohoo:

M7

'Roided' on this one by the artist facfacfac.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Well done, M7!  You always do an amazing jaw on the roided jaw shape!  So studly!

Keep up the awesome work

M7

Does anyone remember the artist 6-2-98? Had some pics on the lh-art website years ago. Would sure like to see more of his artwork.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well done, M7!  You always do an amazing jaw on the roided jaw shape!  So studly!

Keep up the awesome work

Many thanks bmb! Appreciate it.

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone remember the artist 6-2-98? Had some pics on the lh-art website years ago. Would sure like to see more of his artwork.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's a crazy coincidence; I was just taking a trip down memory lane and looking at some of his artwork yesterday!  It truly was amazing work and I wish they'd continue making female muscle pieces in that style.  If you have more of them you want to morph, you have my full support!

Cheers!

M7

You and I are thinking the same thing bmb!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

It's getting a little hairy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blackwing

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login