LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: Extremely 'Roided-out!!

Started by freakpeak, February 15, 2016, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakpeak

Hi! I decided to open new topic to group people with the same muscle taste. I figured out, that there is a lot of people who loves girl way bigger than typical bodybuilder.  I mean... in this topic we can share ideas and talk about extreme female muscles. I also count on leaving contact to chat and be in touch. We also can share photos, artworks, stories which turn us the most.  Stories of MrShhh shows the direction of this topic.

Everyone who likes arts of Tigersan, FemXman, Zebodoy and other in this kind is welcomed ;D  It concerns heavy steroid abuse. Girls who don't care about side effects (and start to enjoy side-effects) of steroid abuse. Only thing which matter is to gain as much muscles as possible. MASS+VASCULARITY+STRIATIONS is the most important for them. They don't care that turn into disgusting testosterone-filled monsters!! Must be bigger and freakier!! :D

I want add some artworks to illustrate this kind of fetish:




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You'll find me here, of course! ;)

freakpeak

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Kujarer

 ^-^

It seems there may be a difference of opinion about the future of this thread...

I was contacted by 'freakpeak', the originator of the thread, and asked that the duplicate be removed.  That can still be done, but I have temporarily merged the 2 "#FEMUSCLE: Extremely 'Roided-out!! - 2017" threads, since other contributors are involved.  First some background on the situation...

Recently, I detached several months worth of posts under the heading "#FEMUSCLE: Extremely 'Roided-out!! - 2016" which is now MERGED with a topic under the heading "#HUGE MUSCLE LUST: BIG, Extremely 'Roided-out Femuscle *various artists*" here => 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  There's about 4 pages of mostly discussion, with a story and a number of drawings mixed in.  The plan was to put Mr.Shhh's story with the thread of his collected stories and merge the drawings in with the thread of similar art already in the *VIP* area.  As a Moderator for the <ART> section, I have the authority to do this.

Second, I will contact 'freakpeak' and get his input on what to do next.  If he agrees, we will take suggestions from the other parties about how to go forward.

-Mod 'E15R91F'


* * * * * * * * * * * *

UPDATE:

'freakpeak' has declared that the thread can remain as is, and I hereby consider the matter closed.




"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

rossi46

Elie Xyr - Sally Forth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Elie Xyr got me in to LH Art. He's a great technician. (shading, etc)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Started "roiding out" women again. Here is one of fxman's pics I morphed a bit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love this one! I didn't think someone could improve on fxman's roidgirls, but here we are.

M7

Here's a pic by the artist ayanamifan that I "roided out."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wouldn't want to make these women angry!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey M7, that looks fantastic!  It's always good to see these beasts more and more roided out!  Hope all is well with you, my friend.

M7

Thanks bmb! I'm good, hope you're doing good too brother. There's another pic I did of ayanamifan's in this thread in the 'Muscular Women Art -- Adult/Graphic' section of the forum.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Connection broken   :'(


Here's one by the artist gettar82 I morphed a bit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Here's another one by gettar82 that I just finished. I like how it turned out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

T0URIST

you guys might want to check this out...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A little bit of k would be nice...

By the way... Great Thread... K+
If you want more, make sure to check my sites!!!

the link is to your left just under the karma stats...

t.

Artoffbb

It would be awesome to actually have an insanely muscular woman as a girlfriend, it may be unrealistic to expect her to be as big as these pics. But if she's obsessed with training and improving it would be enough, just seeing her improve everyday.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's even better to get insanely massive and muscular with your woman. Living in a pumped-up roid couple is my dream!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the 80's I had a friend who was one of the most muscular women on Earth.  She was around 5' tall with 16 3/4" arms.  When we used to go out to eat, everyone would stare at her huge biceps.  She had a tape of one of her competitions, and when she hit her first biceps flex, there was a gasp from the audience, who had never seen arms like that on a woman.

M7

Here's another one by gettar82 I played with.

She looks in the mirror and is surprised at her gains..............
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then satisfied..........
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

.....then back to her normal self.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Time for a back shot.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Artoffbb

If I was a dictator of an oil rich country, I would create an army of super women.

1st, I'd employ the most brilliant scientists to create the best genetic and muscle building supplements. Psychologists would help program these women for total obsession to muscle building, and start them from an early age on a diet for muscle growth.  The 1st generation would grow up to 7' tall, and would be able to train intensely for 8 hrs a day. With over 1000 lbs of muscle, the scientists would be able to give them shredding supplements so they would have 0% body fat. Seriously shocking to the average taste.

But there's more! By selectively breeding the best specimens, heights over 8' and 2,500 lbs of gigantic pulsating muscle would be achieved. Working out like crazy in the hot sun getting dark tans, glistening and dripping with sweat.

M7

.....and from the front.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Artoffbb

I have a fantasy of having sex with my female muscle monster gf, in a special house of course as she couldn't fit thru the door of a normal house. I like her on top , but her weight would crush me, so she holds me with one gigantic arm and does one arm push ups with the other. Her vaginal muscles are so strong, she could pulverise a metal bar, but has infinite control and can put just the right amount of pressure, to prolong my orgasm. Of course she is so strong she could crush a truck, but can be very gentle with me.

M7

Another one of gettar82's I morphed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Also another of ayanamifan's I messed with in the Adult/Graphic section.