Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: Extremely 'Roided-out!!

Started by freakpeak, February 15, 2016, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLKnight

Well, I can say this merits out my love of extreme sizes to the point of going just past it, but I still appreciate it all the same.

GLKnight

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Ozzyfm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow Ozzyfm!! Now that is EXTREME. Keep up the great work my friend! K+++


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login are a genius!.  Keep them coming. :bravo:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ozzy, those are incredible, I mean her lips, her tongue, both are insanely muscular and veiny! That tongue looks long and thick like a snake and probably squeezes tighter than a boa constrictor! k+!


Thank you guys! I'll try to do more of this kind of x-trem "women".

M7

Here's one by the artist Musclexx that I roided out more. Made her a pink bikini (I like the contrast of using a more feminine color, lol). The uncensored version is in the 'Adult Section' of this thread.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Problem affects several posts that follow...

M7

Thanks guys and thanks bmb! I do like this style of artwork too. Of course, I had to make her a bit angrier...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Is it five o clock?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(uncensored in the Adult section)

M7

"Roided" on another one by Musclexx.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

freakpeak

Sometimes i feel that there was more posts and then there is 2-3 less. Does anybody delete those posts?

Yes...me.

Unless there is a "HIDDEN" link, posts with only a smiley or 'junk' comment like "Great Thread!" are FORBIDDEN under rule 13.  Many members believe, wrongly, that there is some benefit to raising their post count in this way--there's not.  Actually, once they have attracted my attention by doing this, I will watch them and report them if it gets too crazy.

Another action Mods take is to 'compress' topics by taking meaningful comments and--using the 'quote' feature--adding them to the post they refer to.  Here's a joke I saved as an example...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Although 'M7' has been careful to post NSFW images in the <ADULT> area  [ :bravo: ], other members aren't so 'cooperative'.  I always try to preserve content when I can, but posts that violate the rules must be edited or moved [if possible] and deleted [if necessary], sometimes with a warning, sometimes not.  I have the responsibility and authority to do that.

Probably more information than 'freakpeak' expected, but if a few more people now know [and follow] the rules, it would be helpful for the FORUM.  -MOD 'E15R91F'

M7

Thanks a lot everyone! Much appreciated.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it 5 o clock again? (uncensored in adult section)

M7

Here's one by the artist urusaiwrangler that was prime for more roiding! I know I've said this before, but I think this one's my favorite!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petefa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's one by the artist urusaiwrangler that was prime for more roiding! I know I've said this before, but I think this one's my favorite!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I completely agree!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another great piece M7!  Your morphing talents only continue to get better!  And these roided beasts only look better as a result! 

Hope all is well with you, my friend  :)

I'm good and hope you are too bmb. I hope there's a new chapter coming soon to your story.

Decided to add a little text.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking awesome, love that roid beef.

kingcold

Love this thread! Thanks Mr. Shhh for sharing the FemXman artwork (big fan for years now) and looking forward to more stuff on the Muscle Machine blog

:thanks:

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't make her angry!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Stunning work. :wow:

freakpeak

What a beauty! I just love to call 700lbs monster with gross vascularity as a beauty one. 700 lbs disgusting shredded steroid monster can't be beautiful. It can be only disgusting, nothing more. But for me such a beast are sexy. The more disgusting, the better.