LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kris Clark RIP

Started by ac714, May 10, 2009, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartan7782

Very sad news indeed.  I was fortunate to have met her twice.  RIP Kris.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spartan7782

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My condoleances!!!! R I P is what???



Rest In Peace

fbbadmirer

I had the pleasure of meeting her once. Very nice, and down to earth. She will be missed

lj23

Terrible news indeed. May she Rest in Peace...

Bobt

I used to trade Emails with Kris when I was a member of the net forums. She was A very sweet and nice person and we talked about how we should meet sometime but never did. That is something I will always regret not following up on. We all will miss you very much Kris and God Bless you wherever you are. Bobt
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Hadrianus


cas123

This is terrible because she was a very nice person. My only regret is that I did not help enough.

rossi46

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gokuman7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
May she Rest In Peace. My condolences to her family and friends.

same here

MackTheKnife

So sad to hear. Truly beautiful lady.

I hope she is in a better place now!

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-

Kris Clark


1997

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 9th

2007

New England Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
New England Championships - NPC, Masters 35+, 3rd

2008

All South Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
All South Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 13th

2009

Masters Nationals - NPC, Masters 45+ HeavyWeight, 2nd
Masters Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st
Southern States - NPC, Overall Winner
Southern States - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 5th

2010

Masters Nationals - NPC, Masters 45+ HeavyWeight, 2nd
Masters Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 5th

2011

Masters Nationals - NPC, Masters 45+ HeavyWeight, 6th
Masters Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 8th
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

Kris Clark

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

Kris Clark

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

tarzan7

KARMA.

Spoke and/or emailed with her a couple of times. Visited her home town for a convention once but, as they say, "Business before pleasure" and I didn't even make an appointment. I thought there would be another day. In life, so many times, there isn't "another day."  Ironically, years later, I've retired to her area of Florida. From my interaction with her, and all the responses here, she was a class act. R.I.P.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

Kris Clark

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive