⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kris Clark RIP

Started by ac714, May 10, 2009, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzico76

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zzico76

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vanhimst

Sad to hear about Kris' passing. May she rest in peace.

kevin1

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unicron

My condolences to her family and friends. RIP, Kris.

Dinger123

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Absfan01

that really touches my heart... im so sorry for her and her familiy.

i have met her personally some years ago and she was such a wonderful and friendly person.

i had my first session with her and this year we wanted to see again.


now i also understand what she meant between the lines


rest in peace my  :( :( :'( :'(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Lovefbbmega

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

borntobemild

RIP Kris.

Shocked and saddened that she was having to pay for her own cancer treatment. How can that be right?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lee092760

I am totally lost for words at this point. I knew she had relapsed. I emailed her a month ago seeing how she was doing. Her reply was "I'm in the fight of my life"
Had the pleasure of meeting her and she was most down to earth lady I've ever met in the sport. There isn't much more I can say that a lot of you have said but God Speed Kris. The world just lost a true lady
RIP

Grenadier

RIP.  You will be missed

asapferg

Cancer has taken another beautiful person. :'(

Tiago

May God watch over her soul. My condolences to all her friends and family...
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

MuscleFreek80

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Terrible news for me. What the cause of death? R.I.P
They said that it was esophageal cancer.

jubus