Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kris Clark RIP

Started by ac714, May 10, 2009, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olzir

R.I.P. My condolences to her family and her friends.


D4

Such sad news, a truly wonderful woman. I hope that she rests in peace.

serpico1961

I knew kris well and  while I did not want to concede it I knew this was  coming. I'll miss her calls and calling her talking about horses and   the love  for her  children.   She was  class personified and there is any solace I  know the pain she was in is  gone.  RIP my dear dear pal.

MRMIKENC

Sorry I posted on one of the other pages ..didn't see this first.. my sympathy to both of these worderfull women's families. They were both a pleasure to meet, talk to and share time with. They will be missed by many of us FBB fans worldwide...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Roddie1976

R.I.P. beautiful lady. Wish you all the best wherever you are now.

Barry Allen


cleaslave

very very sad news... first Lynn McCrossin, now Cris K...

ThirdRedeemer


legluvr

Godspeed, Kris.  Prayers for strength for your children...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krajo

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

RobMash

Really sad news! She was a nice person. You will be missed. RIP Kris!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

stratos

RIP, she will be greatly missed.

muslmstr

I am very saddened to hear this. Oh Kris, you were loved and appreciated by so many. My heart is broken right now. May God bless her family. This is simply heartbreaking.

rhodelbert@hotmail.com

Rest in peace. She was a lovely lady x

arpeggiochords