Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Micaela Viscido

Started by spd_ramos, April 16, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spd_ramos

whispers that micaela is doing video sessions ? This is real?


dave72

I had a skype session with her . She's great, very muscular and sexy !!
She reminds me Colette Guimond.


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

murdoch

Hello Dave, do you know how to arreange a web session? Does she have a profile in herbicepscam?

zarkpch

Posted yesterday on her fb:
"Who wants private poses send message "
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

murdoch

I was speaking with her earlier. She is doing sessions in Skype!! I am trying to arreange one with her!

:wow:

RH30

me too... I will report back if it happens

murdoch

Hi Micaela, I had a webcam session with you some days ago. You are incredible!!!!

Micaela Viscido

 ^-^

My name is Micaela Viscido, i'm doing webcam private posing you can contact me by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@gmail.com (for more information) or by FB page message Micaela viscido phenomen, for posing and SPONSOR.


Kiss   :-*

Micaela Viscido



Don't forget to contact me for webcam and sponsor: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@gmail.com

Micaela Viscido

I apreciate it! Just waiting for me webcam session!
:funny:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Micaela, I had a webcam session with you some days ago. You are incredible!!!!

raj777

 please get paypal else i wont be able to webcam with you

art924

You are incredible Micaela thanks for webcam   :rock:  :wow:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Micaela Viscido

Who wants to see a preview of my session can watch the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


Enjoy and remember if you want a webcam chat... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :funny: :funny:

Micaela Viscido

Today will be posted another video... get ready boys...  >:D

webcam sessions enter in touch: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jetpistol1

OK micaela viscido has a Facebook page and she says send payments to western union for videos or private sessions.  Has anyone actually done this?  I'm skeptical about being fooled out of my money