LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Micaela Viscido

Started by spd_ramos, April 16, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

  A quick check here would reveal its genuine. Try to get some facts first before posting in this section.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigfan2710

I just wanted to check if anybody has had a webcam with Micaela before I arrange one.  She does seem very genuine but I just want to make sure.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigfan2710

HI guys.

Just want to let you know that I arranged a webcam session on skype with Micaela last week and was very impressed.  Very easy to arrange and Micaela was very co-operative.  Excellent physique and great posing.  No hesitation in recommending her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

serpico1961

I do know  that  she requires you to send via Western Union to  do   skype  which kind of made me uneasy  not to mention  the account name she gave me was to some guy. She claims she can't  have an account because she is a student. Anyone else had that happen?

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HI guys.

Just want to let you know that I arranged a webcam session on skype with Micaela last week and was very impressed.  Very easy to arrange and Micaela was very co-operative.  Excellent physique and great posing.  No hesitation in recommending her.

Cool that is good to know. During by next I will try to set up a webcam session.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigfan2710

I have cammed with Micaela.  Found her very genuine and had no problem myself.

You will see I was uneasy myself and I posted a request for  positive feedback on here in the new talent section.  I did not get a reply (thanks guys) but I took the risk and confirm she is genuine.  Hopefully karma for me for providing genuine feedback.. After all, that's why we are all here right.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Deeper1234

Hey Bigfan2710...  I am thinking of camming with her too, there is something so sexy when a girl so young starts down the path of huge muscles so fast...  By the way did you do a nude session?  And if you did ... did you get to see what the hot ass mystery bulge is in her panties?  Is it what we think it is?  Has she grown more places than just the muscles on her body? I hope so!!

Grenadier

I can't get over just how awesome her legs look! Damn!

Zeba81

Well I met her vía webcam... But the cam quality arghh. I guess she was using her mobile phone... No chance I would repeat a meeting because of this.  But i must say she has a súper ass... At least i could enjoy some seconds of clear image from time to time. I shall return to my old sexy sleek girl. Hd cam, 10 moré minutes and she know what I like... Cheers!!

serpico1961

I had the same issue with the cam quality  and for $100 I expected better

Zeba81

Yep, my advice ...  before paying ask for a cam test. She says no one has ever complained about this hahah ... well guys.. In my case, i am from Argentina too.. I got to see a local amazon...:P  She is spectacular, now the cam quality spoiled all the session. She will have to invest in f* proper cam . I wont visit her again, just had to give it a try.
Cheers

Micaela Viscido

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yep, my advice ...  before paying ask for a cam test. She says no one has ever complained about this hahah ... well guys.. In my case, i am from Argentina too.. I got to see a local amazon...:P  She is spectacular, now the cam quality spoiled all the session. She will have to invest in f* proper cam . I wont visit her again, just had to give it a try.
Cheers

I'm sorry about that, when my internet are slow i tell if want another date, some dont wan't it.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR DREAM BECAME TRUE! CAME SEE ME.

Zeba81

In my case, I never got that proposal.  Sorry I am a bit angry yet  ;). But yeah part of the fault was mine, never asked for a cam test. As I said, ask for a cam test BEFORE paying, if you mind a quality session.  If you dont, go ahead she is a goddess.
Cheers.

Jackass500

I had a webcam chat with her and it was great.

Micaela Viscido

MONSTER QUADS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login