LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: How big is too big?

Started by zarina, July 01, 2015, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMoleUK

How big is too big? Well for me...

On the subject of height maybe a mile or two? I like giantess fiction but not when the heroine (or otherwise) is too big to interact with people/objects.

On body size anything much more than max human starts to work backwards for me. I much prefer superstrength to superbig.


shamus0013

I like stories where the woman's build bears at least SOME resemblance to realistic: 5- to 7-feet tall, anywhere between buff and huge, but not wildly disproportionate in terms of muscle size, that sort of thing. Same in terms of strength: I like somewhere between 5 and 100 times normal; beyond that, my interest usually diminishes. But a well-told story goes a long way.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

D.Gladio

Sorry if it's not spelled correctly.  English is not my native language.  I like that the height is a little higher than what a grown man can reach.  As long as it is proportional and does not have muscles that are too large in proportion.

D.Gladio

Sorry if it's not spelled correctly.  English is not my native language.  I like that the height is a little higher than what a grown man can reach.  As long as it is proportional and does not have muscles that are too large in proportion.

superlurker

I've noticed that "too big" tends to depend a lot on the story and the quality of the description.

M7

I prefer average height, anywhere from 5'1" to around 6"0" and more realistic size like what a man can achieve.

Jaguar

An author can make his/her character as big as they want.


But for plots set in the 20th and 21st centuries, for most purposes getting over 6'3" and 270 pounds is going to hem in the story a lot.  Being over 6'1" is an awkward inconvenience in most parts of North America, let alone other parts of the world. 

Also being too much bigger than any opponent eliminates any suspense over who will win the fights.

My favorite size is 5'0" to 5'10" in the bikini model to physique competitor size range.  Someone really strong and athletic, reflexes and endurance, but can hide it under a baggy sweater and loose jeans.   Also brainy.   ;)

Variety is the spice of life.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.