Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: How big is too big?

Started by zarina, July 01, 2015, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

It´s like always: the bigger - the better.

But I prefer proportionality and slow growth over the course of months.

Up to 20-25 inch bi is fine. No need for 25-35. Above 35 on a 4.something teen isn´t really realistic. On a 7.something woman with some help (magic, HGH etc) it becomes possible




UK_Fan

I personally don't like the 'giantess' stories, or ones where the writer just keeps expanding the muscular woman's muscle sizes (and strength) exponentially just because they can't think of some semblance of a decent story other than the growing muscles, i.e. she stays 5ft 3in but has (eventually) 20ft high biceps, 'breaking through' the roof of the house.  Some huge FBB stories I like, but only up to a point on the size.  Even Michelle Roppo went too far sometimes on the sizes of Annie Ample, etc (earlier stories and some of those by other writers were best).  Those of artist CST (Jen Hardstone in "The Mighty She-Muscle" stories, etc) and Tigersan's "Switch" (I would prefer her just with [larger] pecs [like "Diesel"]) are, for me, the best 'size' muscular woman; Mr Shhh a bit on the big side, but made up for by great stories/writing; Annie Ample in the early to middle-written stories and comics.

For me, the story muscular woman sizes would be:

General     Range / Ideal
Height       5' 2" - 6' 2" / 5' 9"
Weight      210 lbs (15st or 95.5 kg) - 500  lbs (35st, 10 lbs or 227.3 kg) / 350 lbs (25st or 159 kg)

Bodypart           Range / Ideal
Neck                18" - 25" / 22"
Chest               50" - 90" / 70" (no natural breasts or breast implants, only pecs)
Shoulder Girth    Chest plus 5-10% / in proportion with rest of upper body
Biceps              20" - 40" / 32"
Forearm            16" - 28" / 24"
Waist               24" - 36" / 50% of chest size or Max. 32"
Hips                 46" - 60" / Twice waist size
Quads              34" - 50" / 42"
Calves              20" - 32" / 28"


NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I personally don't like the 'giantess' stories, or ones where the writer just keeps expanding the muscular woman's muscle sizes (and strength) exponentially just because they can't think of some semblance of a decent story other than the growing muscles, i.e. she stays 5ft 3in but has (eventually) 20ft high biceps, 'breaking through' the roof of the house.  Some huge FBB stories I like, but only up to a point on the size.  Even Michelle Roppo went too far sometimes on the sizes of Annie Ample, etc (earlier stories and some of those by other writers were best).  Those of artist CST (Jen Hardstone in "The Mighty She-Muscle" stories, etc) and Tigersan's "Switch" (I would prefer her just with [larger] pecs [like "Diesel"]) are, for me, the best 'size' muscular woman; Mr Shhh a bit on the big side, but made up for by great stories/writing; Annie Ample in the early to middle-written stories and comics.

For me, the story muscular woman sizes would be:

General     Range / Ideal
Height       5' 2" - 6' 2" / 5' 9"
Weight      210 lbs (15st or 95.5 kg) - 500  lbs (35st, 10 lbs or 227.3 kg) / 350 lbs (25st or 159 kg)

Bodypart           Range / Ideal
Neck                18" - 25" / 22"
Chest               50" - 90" / 70" (no natural breasts or breast implants, only pecs)
Shoulder Girth    Chest plus 5-10% / in proportion with rest of upper body
Biceps              20" - 40" / 32"
Forearm            16" - 28" / 24"
Waist               24" - 36" / 50% of chest size or Max. 32"
Hips                 46" - 60" / Twice waist size
Quads              34" - 50" / 42"
Calves              20" - 32" / 28"

There is nothing about this post that I don't like. I think I'd like to share a pint or several with you someday, UK. We seem to see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I personally don't like the 'giantess' stories, or ones where the writer just keeps expanding the muscular woman's muscle sizes (and strength) exponentially just because they can't think of some semblance of a decent story other than the growing muscles, i.e. she stays 5ft 3in but has (eventually) 20ft high biceps, 'breaking through' the roof of the house.  Some huge FBB stories I like, but only up to a point on the size.  Even Michelle Roppo went too far sometimes on the sizes of Annie Ample, etc (earlier stories and some of those by other writers were best).  Those of artist CST (Jen Hardstone in "The Mighty She-Muscle" stories, etc) and Tigersan's "Switch" (I would prefer her just with [larger] pecs [like "Diesel"]) are, for me, the best 'size' muscular woman; Mr Shhh a bit on the big side, but made up for by great stories/writing; Annie Ample in the early to middle-written stories and comics.

For me, the story muscular woman sizes would be:

General     Range / Ideal
Height       5' 2" - 6' 2" / 5' 9"
Weight      210 lbs (15st or 95.5 kg) - 500  lbs (35st, 10 lbs or 227.3 kg) / 350 lbs (25st or 159 kg)

Bodypart           Range / Ideal
Neck                18" - 25" / 22"
Chest               50" - 90" / 70" (no natural breasts or breast implants, only pecs)
Shoulder Girth    Chest plus 5-10% / in proportion with rest of upper body
Biceps              20" - 40" / 32"
Forearm            16" - 28" / 24"
Waist               24" - 36" / 50% of chest size or Max. 32"
Hips                 46" - 60" / Twice waist size
Quads              34" - 50" / 42"
Calves              20" - 32" / 28"
I'd echo a lot of this, as well. I'm not a fan of height growth, nor am I a fan of "50 foot tall" biceps or pecs that knock down walls, etc. Going well beyond what's physically possible is okay with me up to a point - for a visual example of my upper limit, look at FemXman or Ayanamifan's more "extreme" artwork, or Tigersan's Michelle.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I personally don't like the 'giantess' stories, or ones where the writer just keeps expanding the muscular woman's muscle sizes (and strength) exponentially just because they can't think of some semblance of a decent story other than the growing muscles, i.e. she stays 5ft 3in but has (eventually) 20ft high biceps, 'breaking through' the roof of the house.  Some huge FBB stories I like, but only up to a point on the size.  Even Michelle Roppo went too far sometimes on the sizes of Annie Ample, etc (earlier stories and some of those by other writers were best).  Those of artist CST (Jen Hardstone in "The Mighty She-Muscle" stories, etc) and Tigersan's "Switch" (I would prefer her just with [larger] pecs [like "Diesel"]) are, for me, the best 'size' muscular woman; Mr Shhh a bit on the big side, but made up for by great stories/writing; Annie Ample in the early to middle-written stories and comics.

For me, the story muscular woman sizes would be:

General     Range / Ideal
Height       5' 2" - 6' 2" / 5' 9"
Weight      210 lbs (15st or 95.5 kg) - 500  lbs (35st, 10 lbs or 227.3 kg) / 350 lbs (25st or 159 kg)

Bodypart           Range / Ideal
Neck                18" - 25" / 22"
Chest               50" - 90" / 70" (no natural breasts or breast implants, only pecs)
Shoulder Girth    Chest plus 5-10% / in proportion with rest of upper body
Biceps              20" - 40" / 32"
Forearm            16" - 28" / 24"
Waist               24" - 36" / 50% of chest size or Max. 32"
Hips                 46" - 60" / Twice waist size
Quads              34" - 50" / 42"
Calves              20" - 32" / 28"
I agree with you on most of these except my height range would be about 6'6 to 8 ft with the ideal at somewhere around 7 ft. Mainly because for the volume of musculature I like, I think that height suits well. Just a personal preference mind.

DEA

Regarding height, I prefer 200-250cm, sometimes up to 4m.

zarina

I've seen some giantess stories that are really well done (although still prefer it to be a process to get there). 

About 12' tall being ideal, but a 25-50' range can work.  I think it really starts to rely on how it's told. 

If the woman is just too big to take in it might as well be a description of a giant squid (no offense if giant squids are your thing!).

JerusalemTulip

My eyes tend to glaze over and I start skim reading once I read that a woman has forty inch biceps or is say eight feet in height.

Jeremy Lightning

Not a fan of giantesses or women in stories that are considered to be much taller, there are of course exceptions to this, if the muscle and strength is described well enough. I am also really into any kind of muscle available, lean, gymnast, fitness girl, crossfit girl, female bodybuilder, male bodybuilder shaming ala Mr. Shhh, or even girls like those GBM/Up2nogd1 have written in the past. I do personally enjoy girls with moderate strength, superhuman strength, extreme strength, and Goddess like strength as well. So really, as far as muscle size is concerned, there is no such thing as too big to me, but height wise? Yeah, 7 feet tall is usually my limit, but once and a while a writer comes along and writes an excellently described story that can't help but get me going. fbbsmmh, I'm looking at you.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

GreatJustice

I think that as long as the plot can deal with it, there's no such thing as too big. Personally, I favour a size which is just beyond what is possible for male bodybuilders up to about the size where movement becomes a problem.

The corollary to this is that my stories generally focus on sex rather than muscle worship activities. There are very few numbers in my stories, as I don't really know enough about the sharp end of the sport to appreciate the increase from 19 to 20 inches around a bicep. I tend to stick with fruit analogies when I need to delve into particulars.

I think, ironically, my main turn off is usually masculinisation. I don't mind futa stories, but the whole facial hair and big jawline stuff is too far for me.

zxcvbn

As long as it is slow, detailed, and proportionate I don't think you can have it be too big.  Unless the intended person doesn't turn out to be 9' or taller - then it gets too be too unbelievable for me to swallow.  Anything taller then that falls into gts territory and the story changes.

Nick563

I feel like the growth should be somewhat spaced out and enjoyed, not all of it happening in a matter of minutes. Take some time, feel those muscles or those tits or that big cock. Of course there are times when I feel like going crazy too. Sometimes depends on the mood.

Elponchogrande

Never really, im into powertrip stuff, so the more the better

Elponchogrande

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never really, im into powertrip stuff, so the more the better

That said I prefer when its not giantess territory, like a girl becomimg insanely strong but she stops growing ag some point, where she gets insanely muscular but not taller.

JohnMcClane

Depends on how it's written. In the hands of a good writer like Mr. Shhh or GDF-8, extreme size becomes amazing. But if it's just rattling down ever higher inch numbers, then it's kind of boring. Character development and story structure matter more. That being said "realistic" is usually boring to me. If I want realistic, I've got reality for that.