LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

Started by Old Surehand, June 24, 2015, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don't take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2") as well as stretching of my abdominal "girdle" muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I'm disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I'm seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.

Trisha, thanks for taking the time to post some pretty personal info. Now I kind of feel like an ass, LOL.


We obviously had no idea of the medical condition. I never noticed a problem your mid-section at all in the past, in on stage or off stage pics. This was the actually the first time I noticed and I just figured the distension was related to packing on more size on your physique. I can't believe you've been working under this condition for so long while still looking great and doing well at so many shows.

And as mentioned, we were only talking about your physique in terms of competition/judging. You put in all kinds of work to look like a real life super hero and we wouldn't want to make you feel degraded after all your effort. Good luck to you and please post here more often!

e_honda

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don't take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2") as well as stretching of my abdominal "girdle" muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I'm disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I'm seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.


Respect.  Thanks for your note.  Best wishes for success with all you do!

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don't take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2") as well as stretching of my abdominal "girdle" muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I'm disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I'm seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.

Trisha - Thanks for your note.  Surgery is a serious procedure so wishing you all the best.

xxxzilla

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

Wow.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

stratos

There are some stupid ass idiots on this site, that' for sure. Keep doing you Trish and ignore the naysayers.

posecrab

She is changing classes. She's too big for Physique. She is going bodybuilding all the way.

bigphilly1976

Looking good Trisha!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

trishaphysique

Hi Guys, Trisha here again and just reading some of your responses to the commentary regarding my distended mid section.  I'm a big girl (literally and figuratively) and take no offense to those who noticed the issue.   As stated before, it's not due to GH or other PED's but rather underlying medical issues.  True that the significant size I put on last season, and the associated aggressive training and food consumption required to achieve it, didn't help and likely exasperated the issue.  Good news is that come mid-october I'm having surgery to correct it as much as possible.  It's my understanding that I should get an invite to compete at the 2022 Arnold.  I'm hoping to be ready on time bringing a new aesthetic to stage.  My mid-section has been the ONLY complaint of judges and I'm hoping the surgery makes the needed difference.  If not, it may be time to consider other options.  Thank you all for your support. 
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

luvhuge

Trisha in wonderful, what a woman!!!! I love her muscular mass, the way she "wears" big muscles, always in great shape, and all those veins, Those are not veins, are highways

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking good Trisha!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

Her conditioning is amazing ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her conditioning is amazing ...

I agree.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS