Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

Started by Old Surehand, June 24, 2015, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Old Surehand

2021 IFBB New York Pro: Women's Physique (6th)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

e_honda

Trisha said she's moving to WBB at the Puerto Rico show next month (June).

She said she's developed to the point where she's "outgrown" the WPD division.

krajo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trisha said she's moving to WBB at the Puerto Rico show next month (June).

She said she's developed to the point where she's "outgrown" the WPD division.

She looked awesome. Never saw her fuller.

Depending on the judging criteria (which does nothing but confuse competitors), she could only have been first or last... Let´s hope she will be appreciated in WBB!
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

dad123

Age is a major factor guys.they dont want to reward 50+ year olds.

Digital Garden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Age is a major factor guys.they dont want to reward 50+ year olds.

What a shitty thing to say, I really hope that is just you pontificating. If a woman is beautifully symmetrical, muscular and well conditioned then who cares what her age is?

Really hope judges don't pideon-hole competitors like that.

zinran

Leah Dennie who was awarded first place by the judges at the NY Pro in the FBB division last weekend is 51.

nickolai

I love her and her conditioning, but she came into this show thick in the middle and with the belly bloat/roid gut.  That is controversial enough in men's competition let alone in women's.



e_honda

Yeah I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice she had sort of a gut. It wasn't a Phil Heath gut by any means, but it was noticeable.

She needs to fix that whether she's in WPD OR BB, because most women don't show up on stage with a gut. Thats normally juat a problem in men's open BB.

That gut likely came from consuming more food to gain more muscle overall (along with the hgh, no doubt). She'll probably have to lose some size in order to eliminate the gut.

She still looked awesome, though.

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Age is a major factor guys.they dont want to reward 50+ year olds.

What a shitty thing to say, I really hope that is just you pontificating. If a woman is beautifully symmetrical, muscular and well conditioned then who cares what her age is?

Really hope judges don't pideon-hole competitors like that.
the sport isnt going to grow on the backs of 50 year olds,you need younger women for it to survive.

Digital Garden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Age is a major factor guys.they dont want to reward 50+ year olds.

What a shitty thing to say, I really hope that is just you pontificating. If a woman is beautifully symmetrical, muscular and well conditioned then who cares what her age is?

Really hope judges don't pideon-hole competitors like that.
the sport isnt going to grow on the backs of 50 year olds,you need younger women for it to survive.

You missed my point completely.

Also, are you saying that for competitions where the older women are in better shape than the younger ones, which isn't always the case, that judges should be biasing their scores on their age instead of the base criteria?

Believe me, I want as many younger women to move up onto bodybuilding as possible. More the merrier! But still, age shouldn't be a factor when they are being scored on their shape, symmetry and muscularity.

trishaphysique

Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don't take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2") as well as stretching of my abdominal "girdle" muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I'm disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I'm seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

garther789

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don't take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2") as well as stretching of my abdominal "girdle" muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I'm disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I'm seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.

I hope you get recovered soon. Take care.

Digital Garden

Thank you for taking time to respond here Trisha! Your conditioning over the past few years has been really impressive and I've been enjoying watch you put on more quality size muscle. I feel you will do very well moving up into women's bodybuilding. Hope your surgeries go perfectly, and that you have an uneventful and speedy recovery!

See guys, it just goes to show that you can never assume what other people are really going through.  Everyone's health is unique, the way people here jump to conclusions sometimes is just downright shameful.

P.S. - You have one of the most incredible Mom bods I have EVER SEEN!! 🤩😍

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don't take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2") as well as stretching of my abdominal "girdle" muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I'm disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I'm seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.
It's wonderful to receive a personal inside info post from a FBB.  We learned a lot from it.
We love your look, added muscle and lean hardness.  Your fans are only discussing why the judges didn't place you higher. 
Thanks!