⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

Started by Old Surehand, June 24, 2015, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ngorongoro

One of the nicest photos of Trisha ever. K+

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

OMG she is Superwoman! KARMA! What a sexy GIF!

KARMA to all the posts on this thread. She is unbelievably strong and beautiful woman. Last summer she was on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and her presentation, her well-designed and uniquely seductive and sensual outfits were unique. Unbelievable.

I'm an older guy. I'm a damned fan.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

busthemus2003

Incredibly hot Euro FBB. Sexy as all buggery

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

KARMA and thanks for this wonderful thread.

Her ripping the Superman shirt is incredibly sexy. And until Trisha an FBB with a lot of veins never turned me on. Hell... she does.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PatchAu7

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I admit repeats myself but I wish she'll finish her career - like so many Physiques - in BB. A few kilos more and as many veins or even more, with Anne Mohn, Ivie Rhein, Valentina Mishina, Elizabeth Bradshaw and Paloma Parra the latter two being significantly of her generation, all these girls of all ages, of all sizes could flesh out the plateaus of the Hardcore Female Bodybuilding with fascinating reliefs, and new faces refreshed the high peaks of the world of extreme female muscle as demonstrated by the best of maneuvers Andrea Olympia who has already trained in her wake some women yet. Not to mention that they would be welcomed, recognized, even they'll have greater chances to succeed than in Physique cat (With her charm and size, an Anne Mohn Hard and Bigger would make a sensation!!). What do you think?
A kiss and good luck Trisha, whatever you do.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

PatchAu7


She reminds a lot Trudy Ireland on this set.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She seems to be one of the most Veiny, Vascular Lady of the sport.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS