⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Russian

Started by ADDI, April 08, 2008, 02:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindxor

Спасибо, народ!


arinet

Друзья подскажите почему для меня много ссылок остаются закрытыми, хотя кармы уже много?

Karharot

например?
I ♥ Saradas

Karharot

только ответ что нибуд ....ето все
I ♥ Saradas

arinet

Я не понял...

netcurse2000

Нужно ответить в такую тему.  Смайлик и т.п.

Killbit

Товарищи! Думаю всем нужна эта преславутая "карма") давайте вы поставите + мне, а я вам) помогите хотя бы 10 набрать, братцы))

Brazzers

Если ли здесь поклонники таланта-красоты Maria Wattel?

nicole

Maria Wattel?  :hey: 

ravi777

UKRAINE and RUSSIA Should come together in Friendship and Sisterhood, in BODYBUILDING, atleast.

Politics is For Thieves, although a minority of them maybe Good.
  :singing:  :letsparty:

УКРАЇНА та РОСІЯ Необхідно об'єднатись у Дружби та Сестрицтві, в КУРОРТІ, принаймні.
Політика "Для ворів", хоча меншість з них може бути "Добрим".


УКРАИНА И РОССИЯ Должны собраться вместе в дружбе и сестричестве, по крайней мере, в BODYBUILDING.
Политика для воров, хотя меньшинство из них может быть хорошо.[/size]

maxmuscle2009

Привет ребята  :hey:
Не был здесь примерно 3 года.
Что здесь нового?
Куда делать тема ххх? (раньше она была в общем доступе)
Very much I love muscular women.

biggerisbetter

Hello guys. I wonder whether you could help me. I will be in Sankt Petersburg soon and I am looking for an opportunity to meet a muscular wrestler or escort. My Russian is limited, I also do not know runet, could you help me looking for information? Any suggestion about website or forum is more than welcome. I only managed to find rusdosug so far and there is one woman who looks quite fit. Thanks in advance!

ravi777

I Encourage Russian Girls and Ladies to build More and Bigger Muscles. You have Admirers even Outside Russia in the Western Countries, South America, Sri Lanka and maybe India Too.

Pass this Message to as Many Russian Sporting and Bodybuilding Girls as possible !!!!!!!

Я призываю русских девушек и дам строить больше и больше мышц У вас есть поклонники даже за пределами России в западных странах, Южной Америке, Шри-Ланке и, может быть, в Индии тоже.

birmi482

They have admirers all over the world. Look at Nataliya Amazonka the only fbb with global reach. Her insta posts are commented in dozens of languages, different alphabets from all five continents

kitun

всем привет , какие мышцы в женщинах больше всего вас привлекают?