LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bodyhair Is Sexy

Started by M7, May 14, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KARMA!!! Too. Damned. Hot. I sessioned with a well known FBB a few years ago, twice really, and the first time I noticed she had stubble on her chin. We were 15 minutes or so into a hot, sensual role-play session and I noticed it... ignored it... and went back to enjoying myself. GRRRRR!
Interesting how you expressed that, I've noticed the same thing. There was a prominent FBB I saw, who from her pictures and the session made me think she was naturally inclined to be hairless. Second time I met her, felt the jaw stubble. Don't personally like facial hair, but even on regular women, it can be a thing. My last GF was Italian, had a bit of a 'stache. Recently saw a current FBB, who takes a lot of pride in her grooming and appearance, who's naturally hairy. Facially smooth, I'm assuming she had that treated. And while you can't see anything, you can feel forearm, chest, stomach, and even triceps stubble. It's something I tend not not to discuss, because guys would want names, and I know the women wouldn't appreciate that sort of attention.


corsair66

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Wow, thanks for posting these M7!  This is a literal goldmine of Ana G.  Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her that wasn't blurry and washed out.  That first pic that shows her armpit is amazing.

K+!  Hope all is well my friend

hairylover321

Excellent photos of Ana G, M7. Love those hairy legs and chest and everything! K+

ngorongoro

Ana G. with hair sprouting...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michele Moreno from Brazil.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dmking401

My God, is Grace Kelly allergic to razors!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Cris Goy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ngorongoro

Cris Goy...whoa! Karma.

Warhawk Overdrive

Muscledlove

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

ngorongoro

Itiel Fernandez

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ngorongoro

Which Ana does it better?

Ana Castro
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

or, Ana Glaser
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Gisela Nunes Chan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I call this deceptively hairy. She doesn't look hairy at all, but when you're close up you can see a layer of body hair covering her delts and traps.   :-*

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login