Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bodyhair Is Sexy

Started by M7, May 14, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Cristina Franzoso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

An additional comment. I love blondes... but I don't like blonde "fur." Call me nuts... but the whole fetish is kinda nutz isn't it? LOL!

I love dark haired women with leg hair and underarm hair. I saw a lot of sweaty underarms and legs, believe it or not, on the NYC subways in the 1970s when I was a young, horny guy. It was obvious back then, or I was a lot younger an hornier then, but I haven't noticed much in public transit or at work since then. And to be honest guys, I haven't been looking that closely. Now, instead of a horny young guy, I'd be a dirty old man!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
An additional comment. I love blondes... but I don't like blonde "fur." Call me nuts... but the whole fetish is kinda nutz isn't it? LOL!

I love dark haired women with leg hair and underarm hair. I saw a lot of sweaty underarms and legs, believe it or not, on the NYC subways in the 1970s when I was a young, horny guy. It was obvious back then, or I was a lot younger an hornier then, but I haven't noticed much in public transit or at work since then. And to be honest guys, I haven't been looking that closely. Now, instead of a horny young guy, I'd be a dirty old man!

I definitely have a preference for dark hair as well!  I love how much more noticeable and prominent it is.

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

She should just abandon her razor already.

bertmacklinsbrother

I agree governor.  Ana Glaser is a treasure

ngorongoro

Just a wisp of hair on Yaxeni.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hug0777

IG: laysapen
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hug0777

inhaia
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a wisp of hair on Yaxeni.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I always thought she might be wearing sideburns in the old days.

hug0777

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

GRRRR....... Oh yeah. KARMA!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login