⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bodyhair Is Sexy

Started by M7, May 14, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngorongoro

Alejandra Chacon Velazquez

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ngorongoro

More:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

jbeast

Wonderful thread! Two stories.

First, taking the NYC subways in the summer during the early '70s, I traveled through Greek and Hispanic neighborhoods and there must have been a lot of first generation immigrants on the trains. By the way, fans on the trains, no A/C. I was in college, 20 or so, and remember seeing attractive women in their late 20s or even early 30s with unshaven legs and hairy underarms. Maybe it was the way they looked, but it was a turn on.

Fast forward 25 or more years later, I enter the female bodybuilder session world after a few years of sessioning with traditional dominas. The sessions with the fbbs were role play, they were dominant, a little non-competitive wresting, muscle/body worship... things sometimes got very sensual. With one well-known fbb we began the session and it turned into mutual bear hugs. I was definitely turned on immediately, and she was too. We were growling (Amazon vs. Tarzan), began licking and kissing each other. I'll always remember licking and kissing her chin and jaw and realized she had stubble, as if she had to shave regularly. I felt the same thing when we got on the bed and I began worshipping her arms and underarms. It was a complete turn on - animalistic and feral. Saw her three times and loved it. Bodyhair on women as a turn on is SO underrated!

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ArtemissFowl

Hi everyone,

I really like this topic and would like to contribute to it.

Indeed, I gathered quite a lot of content relating to this matter along the years, that would be most suitable to this place.

However, some of the elements I gleaned were taken from here.

Therefore, here is my question : were I to publish a lot of content on this thread, would it be a problem if I happened to include some pictures that were already uploaded by my fellow members ?

Sincerely yours,

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone,

I really like this topic and would like to contribute to it.

Indeed, I gathered quite a lot of content relating to this matter along the years, that would be most suitable to this place.

However, some of the elements I gleaned were taken from here.

Therefore, here is my question : were I to publish a lot of content on this thread, would it be a problem if I happened to include some pictures that were already uploaded by my fellow members ?

Sincerely yours,

Your posts will be welcome.
You should make every effort to post original material not already in this topic.  Given the size of the topic, some duplicates would be acceptable, but you should be able to look back over a few pages and ensure you don't duplicate.
If it becomes obvious that you have just downloaded a random selection of photo's from other member's posts and reposted them with little new material, then we will just delete your post as spamming other members work is banned.

No nude and adult material is acceptable in this section.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ArtemissFowl

Dear moderator,

I thank you for your answer and the precisions you gave me.

I shall subsequently publish as much as possible of the aforementioned pictures as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

iamayankee41

Looking forward to your post @artemissfowl