Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *Drawn* ART + ARTISTS~collected

Started by elee0228, March 17, 2008, 05:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlebeam



rilke

[rilke]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hardslammer

[Co-opvillain]

I recently came across this artist over on D*V*ant ART and I am pretty sure I've never seen his stuff here before.

I'm not sure how linking to his page works on here, or if it is allowed but his name at THAT SITE THAT MUST NEVER BE NAMED is co-opvillain.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some of his stuff IS NSFW!!!
If you enjoyed it, please karma.

SageofRhun

[Nodegamer]

I decided to open up an art thread and share a buddy's art. You can check him out on D.A. for more femuscle goodness and a few other things. I've reposted a few of his pics with his permission.


                                                                                                           
 

manufbb

[Mario SP = manufbb]

Here a selection of the best of my old drawings based on Fbbs:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manufbb

[Mario SP = manufbb]  CONT'D

And now, let's begin with the new ones:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manufbb

[Mario SP = manufbb]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're really talented and your style is great. I like how you have a realistic style, yet the girls are drawn to be bigger than realistic body builders. A nice mix of realism and fantasy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Excellent ! Have you a site on Devian-Art ?

Thank you so much Kayjay and Aristophane.

-Yes I try to be as realistic as possible but I've I make some mistake I always try to make it in order to make them bigger, not smaller. Besides I try to select pics in which they appear as big as possible.

-Yes I have a Devian-Art but I don't use it anymore because of the poor feedback. I prefer facebook and inst@gram.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And yes, I'm Mario SP (manufbb is my Sarada's nickname)


manufbb

[Mario SP = manufbb]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mario:
Fantastic art work,  wondering if you have influenced, by some of the Silver age comic artist like the Late Jack Kirby, Curt Swan or better yet Gil Kane?

Paul A.K.A Schillster1

Thank you schillster1!!

Well, Swann is not an influence for me, I read few of his comics. I love Gil Kane and I'm a die hard fan of Kirby. Anyway I looove the Silver Age masters (Buscema, Colan, Adams, Romita, Kubert, Infantino...). Although Kane seems to be more respected in this subject I think that the BEST, the MASTER in depicting anatomy was JohnBuscema; it's not only he knew perfectly anatomy, but mainly he knew perfectly how muscles are seen under the skin and when to show them or conceal them.

But for this drawings I think I'm more influenced by Andrew Loomis, Mucha and some of the 80s comic book painters such as Kent Williams... From the silver age maybe Neal Adams... I don't know I only try to be as realistic as possible, but making them big and beautiful.

manufbb

[Mario SP = manufbb]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Outstanding Female Bodybuilding artwork. :bravo:

Thank you TheFranksterChannel!!

Here 10 more drawings. Hope you enjoy them!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



andras1

[andras1]

inspired by a friend of mine

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mk34

[Bolorny]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mk34

[Bolorny]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753

[Bolorny]

I liked his series of some woman killing Vegeta and Trunks.

necro2080

guys I found this random drawings on IG. The artist is deltoidium. hope you enjoy and feel free to add some random art from IG.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Incredibly talented artist!!! Thanks for sharing that!!! K+

:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joe Doomsky

[YHS / Doomsky]  CONT'D

So, it seems my old topic went don or got archived, and it's predictable, cuz, y'know, yers went by XD So kinda suddenly made this pic of Konoko from good old "Oni"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope will have the time to make some more stuff.
IDDQD