LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *Drawn* ART + ARTISTS~collected

Started by elee0228, March 17, 2008, 05:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirol

Artist: [Dirol] CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dirol

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

asdfgh

[asdfgh]

Hola! I work as an illustrator, and every now and then I sketch massive ladies.
Here's one for now:

URL's present but images not visible because...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asdfgh

[asdfgh]

Hola! I work as an illustrator, and every now and then I sketch massive ladies.

Muscle test, I did a quick anim on Flash while waiting for some stuff to be done.
Hope you would enjoy!



Karma appreciated thanks!

manufbb

[manufbb = Mario SP]

Some of my new B/W sketches. Enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


These are really cool, man :)  Now that I think about it. Haven't you posted your art here before by any chance?

Yes I did many time ago. But I work fulltime and I don't have time to develop this busty babes (:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:)





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing work.  It will be a great day when you'll start drawing them half or full naked.  K+

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great sketches!!! Maybe you'll find time in the future to flesh them out a little. K+!

mel.o.fbbart

[mel.o.fbbart]

Hello!, this is my first concept of my comic...Soon more advances, I hope you like it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Upload modified, Nude is not allowed in this section]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mel.o.fbbart?!?!   Nice pic. nice talent! Pretty young girl, though. But K+, anyway...  Keep it up...

Hmm.... The character is not a young girl, but if it seems that it is, I will modify it

mel.o.fbbart

[mel.o.fbbart]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Wonderful work! Hope to see more soon.  I loved the character as a jungle girl.  Hope to see her fighting and defeating wild beasts with her bare hands soon.

Do yoo have a gallery at DA?  If not, you should have!

Hi thor000, thanks!!. I am a beginner and I am creating my first comic, defining the character.  There will be fighting with beasts, and she will win many times, but she will also be defeated.  [Sorry my english.]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love the lean look of your girls!  You should make them flex their biceps to show off sometimes, too!

(I'd also recommend making a page on DA or somewhere that allows nudity)

mel.o.fbbart

[mel.o.fbbart]  CONT'D

I am learning to paint ..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FAMILY-SAFE not selected OR not in effect--IMAGE REPLACED

asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love your work, especially Supah and Huge. Your characters are so voluptuous and powerful!

yes that´s my main goal. To make huge and voluptuous girls (:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have another site, maybe DA or Patreon?

I don´t have a deviant art page tho... I like to sketch it every once in a while while I work full time as a concept artist.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, you certainly have my kudos! I know how the when-I-have-time things works; I write. When I have time; it's been years since I've finished anything. I look forward to more of your lovely ladies, whenever you have a chance to introduce them. Thanks for sharing!


asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

Another quick sketch in between work. Not super happy with this, but oh well...Hope you like it!



( Karma appreciated haha )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have an online gallery like DA or FA?

Nope... As I said, these are only sketches...I don't think I will have a DA page.

But I mainly post here  (:   ;D

asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

Edit : Just updated a bit the first post..Another test, she can lift anything.  ahaha



The animation itself is not really great... I spent an hour doing it.. But I like to imagine motions in my head and just doing them.
Hope you like it  :hey:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dude this is seriously incredible! Keep it up the great work!  :rock:

mel.o.fbbart

[mel.o.fbbart]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In progress, my first comic ... :)

Hkami

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

I just register here to say: You're great! It's obvious you work as an artists because your girls and animations are very good.

So sad to read that you haven't and are not interest in have any art network account to follow you :'(.  Please if you register in any site (DA, Pixiv, tumblr, Twitter) let us know :')   Thanks for your great art!
Twitter: twit***.com/echiikami
Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
DA: hkami
Pixiv: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Picarto: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wobbleblot

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

Hey, I rarely talk here but I wanted to chime in and say you are one of the best new muscle artists I have seen in a long time, really love how soft your muscles look and you have a really catchy western/cartoonish style, I hope you post more of your works, you have a big fan in me at least.

asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

ohhh! Thanks a lot <3

That is really nice to hear! I'm gonna try to post more often (:

Thanks a lot for real