Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *Drawn* ART + ARTISTS~collected

Started by elee0228, March 17, 2008, 05:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndreBen

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

All I can say is WOAAH

Your art is simple but efficient and beautiful.  Your ladies are very big  ;) and feel gentle and sweet.

In a nutshell: Perfect.  I really do hope to see more from you, kind sir  :clap:
Hey I'm just a ghost who likes FM FMG and some BE.
If you see something you like, you can always give this poor bastard some KARMA ;)

AndreBen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Hey I'm just a ghost who likes FM FMG and some BE.
If you see something you like, you can always give this poor bastard some KARMA ;)

Kujarer

 ^-^  Preserving various images from random posts:

[bioshin26]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Verrakon

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

Just want to tell you that you work looks fantastically good. Very interesting style, which shows your character as extremely strong, yet somewhat soft and feminine at the same time. Quite a unique thing. A bit that you have no devinatart or other artist networks profiles. Anyway, thank you for these great pictures, hope we will see more in the future. And, off course, Karma +

peakfan

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

That double-biceps animation is amazing, even if it's only sketches!  I was wondering who your art reminded me of, and I think it's Rex's old stuff (example:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), and he did some of my favorite musclegirl comics ever.

Kujarer

Enjoy the d*e*v*i*a*n*t art of:

[Swemu]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


[CliveUndertaker]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


[guitartist03]  You probably already know this guy, but still:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


[isle8e2 or Island 82]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

maxflax

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

I have to say...
You sir have an extraordinary fmg style :)
As someone who's watching fmg art for... like 10 years or something and most importantly as an artist myself It's safe to say that you have one of the most "heartwarming" sexy styles I've ever seen :D
Please continue!! I wanna see more!
Hey, here's maxflax!

manufbb

[manufbb = Mario SP] CONT'D

Some more of my recent drawings:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aretxa

Thanks for sharing these drawings from the talented artist NewberryChucks, megagunerdoom. I think I found the colored version you're talking about. This ring any bells?

Jean, a Juggernaut

Colored and modified by: luigisjuy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And while we're at it, let's share the colored version of the second drawing as well:

Sweet and Shredded

Colored by: Fersax

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, I found that one, but not the "original".  The skin was sorta pink-ish. Wasn't the gardevoir-edit.
If you can't download from any of my posts, send me a PM with the details. :angry:

asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

I got new stuff that I will be posting soon when I've time (:



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Usually I like the more detailed art but these are real good.  Thank you for posting.  K+

asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

I'm working on other stuff, but I hope I will have the time to post more regularly

Here is a buff babe


asdfgh

[asdfgh]  CONT'D

I'm not sure if the other drawing was too dark since my monitor is a bit off....
Hope you will enjoy this





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great art! I really like how your women are super thick but don't have pea-sized heads, which a lot of artists seem to go for when they have super big women.

willjmalo

[willjmalo] 

Grace loves a good night out, but she always has trouble finding an outfit that fits ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just a quick little drawing I️ managed to do with some free time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's really nice. Good job!!! :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing art.  Please keep up the good work.  K+

ravi777

[ravi777]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

[macto2nd]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I suspect *hotflick* is now defunct. If anyone on the Forum knows method to determine from these expired URL's what images I uploaded here, PLZ send a me a PM so I can restore them. I'm not very hopeful that that will happen so here's a link to a "macto2nd" thread elsewhere on this site so you can see samples of their work:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

asdfgh

[asdfgh]

Yo ppl, it's been a lot since I posted something.  Some sketches I did of some massive babes.

Karma appreciated! Enjoy!














_____________________________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always love seeing new work from you, man! Hope there's more on the way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
muy bueno

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOW  :wow:  Every bit of art from you is a treat. Thanks for sharing your work  :rock:

Thanks guys!