Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581960 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 06:31:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [p] The Girl Next Door
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [p] The Girl Next Door  (Read 98582 times)

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: the girl next door
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2016, 12:47:49 am »
I make it to Nev's door and start to knock but she opens the door. "Oh hey Jim!. just the guy I wanted to talk to. Come on in sweety." This muscle bound manly goddess is wearing some kind of kimono style robe which could hardly contain such ripped mass. Nev brings me a glass of wine while her "trainer" leaves the room to go down to his place. "He's gay Jim..don't worry! Ha,ha,ha,.. Bobby has been my helper this week." Who was I to question the greatest female bodybuilder of all time..I mean shit is she fucking hot and huge or what. My mouth must have been salivating just watching her move into that little kitchen area. I noticed some free weights,a curl bar and those elastic bands that they pump up with before going onstage. " I'm so glad you and Tina created this contest Jim. I mean it's been so rejuvenating for me and the whole female bodybuilding world. Well we need to thank Dr. Jason but, you know all about that .."  She pulls my arm to the couch.

"So look honey. Here's the deal I'm divorced from my husband and my two daughters are all grown up now. They live in other states and I can't seem to get them into the bodybuilding lifestyle.. Yet! Tina told me about your divorce so.." Nev rests her massive 18 inch forearm on my leg while fondling my huge member growing in my shorts. It feels...."That thing is so big Jim..Hmmmmm." She kisses me on the lips and grabs the snake some more. All of a sudden she stops and gets up . "Now it's time for me to get my pump on baby!!" Oh fuck! I..don't know if I can take all this sensory overload! Nev rips off the robe and reveals all that mass only covered by her thong posing suit! All pecs,no fake tits. Huge pecs..so big it's fucking insane! Her smile was so big as she continued to pump out reps with the curl bar.Those traps almost touching her ears. So fucking masculine,but on a female frame.I want to cum so badly. Her thighs seemed to be the size of red oak tree logs. A series of California highway network type bulging veins. Everywhere! No fat..Fucking shit! She keeps pumping out curls and then switches to military presses. Nev seems to be in a state of Nirvana at this point. Ohhh man. She might fucking kill my puny ass!

" What do you think? My posing routine is out of this world. Just wait and see!" She waddles her mass to the bathroom mirror to check her freaky body out. "Ohhhh fuck.what do you think Jim? " After Nev did that crab pose, I got up and took my last drink of wine..Pulled my pants right down and threw them on the couch..The full 10 inch wad was standing at full attention!  Nev turned around and flexed her humongous rear lat spread. Nev pulls that suit off and.. "Get ready cause here I come!" Fuck that blow job, I just want her to put me inside her giant clit/pussy. She walks like some  jungle predator towards me, lifts my inferior body up and slams it into the wall. "Your mine tonight bitch!!" Ohhhh fuck..

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2016, 12:47:49 am »

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2016, 04:39:03 am »
Oh yes! This is exactly what I wanted, a superior, sexy, mature muscle predator with Jim being her prey! Nev is just described awesomely here, I so wanted to be Jim in this chapter! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2016, 01:30:02 am »
That crazy muscle fucking freak took all 10 inches inside her while holding me against the wall." Haaaa...fuck Jim! I needed you dick so ...bad!" Nev the behemoth musclebound monster continued to pound my inferior weak body like it was some sort of human dildo."Fucking..shit ..I want all you cum!!" This was crazy hot fucking sex,but how much can a normal body take? I have to tell the truth here..it felt so fucking good. If she wants me..ever again..."Oh these orgasms..Jim..Fucking..Ahhhh..so intense!" After all her orgasms..she some how stops me from cumming inside her.. 20 more minutes pass and I am so exhausted.."Okay cum my little bitch!" I don't think I ever felt that much pleasure in my body or from my loins..ever!! It felt like the orgasm would never stop! Fucking hell! 

Pumping cum like it was my last day on earth until... it was over..Oh fuck What a mature muscle beast..Nev could care less what people think of her body..She knows special men love her no matter what!! And I'm one of them. She gently pulls my huge cock out and carries me to the shower. Our juices are pouring all over the place. The maids deserve a big tip after this sex-a thon. "Oh Jim..I know your not like a bodybuilder,but that was fucking awesome! I could get use to you for sure. My ex was a builder ..but who cares right?" Her massive powerful body embraces my small figure..Well I'm taller that Nev,but she could crush me anytime she wanted. "Kiss me you fool! Look I have a contest in 3 days honey..You can stay if you want,but a girl needs her beauty sleep in order to stay huge." We towel off  and I get my clothes back on. "Look Nev we can see each other later..I'm not a judge for this contest..but I will hand out the prize money.I hope it's you!!" She gives me a big bear hug and I feel like a weak child. That's one of the biggest most powerful women in the world! And I got to fuck her?..Hell Yeah!! Power to me..

I get back to my hotel room in a daze. I put my phone into the charger and I hear it vibrate.Many texts from Tina,Alicia,Dr.Jason, and Skylar Steel? Holy shit... Oh know is she on fbbm-17??

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2016, 11:29:51 pm »
Oh fuck..I can't deal with this now..I 'v got to have some sleep. All I can think of as I fall asleep is massive female bodybuilders around in a circle.My personal harem of women, only wanting to please me. Pumping and posing for my pleasure. I'm in control of what happens to their physiques. They will feed me,fuck me,jack me off. My personal connection to Dr. Jason is what keeps them here. All of them crave it. Here to get a fix. Bigger and bigger muscles. That extreme pump in the gym. It feels like the ultimate high. Your muscles keep growing and your on top of the world! The power you feel in your body.. This drug is addictive,no doubt about it. Can muscles be developed too large? Hell no! Snoooze....zzzzzzzzz.

I wake up the next morning still thinking about Nev. My cock is hard as a rock! Holy hell,did that really happen last night? Beep.beep. The phone oh ...shit. A text from Nev..."Hope you had a good time last night..I sure did!" I run into the shower and it only makes my dick harder. The hot water feels so good..All right,.fuck!! My cum is now flowing like a fountain.."Holy fuck that she beast is so hot!" I get out and dry off.. My pants go on and a knock at the door. "Yeah.yeah..who is it?" Tina enters the room and laughs. "Hey big Jim we have one more media event today before the contest. So do you not pay attention to your texts? What's the deal?" Tina bounces her massive ripped pectorial muscles up and down in a tiny bikini top, for christ sakes! This whole experience is so overwhelming for me. Oh man.. "Sorry Tina I was just doing business."  She just shakes her head and laughs.

"Look Jimmy just keep that big snake in your pants for a minute and we can get this over with..Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha........." Tina gives me a huge side chest pose. At this point in time we both laugh out loud at the same time and that.... seemed to deflect the tension. I take one of her protein drinks out of her hand and gulp it down. "Good we have to get to John's Jacked Gym just off the strip like now.. The last photo opp for us..until showtime!"  We head down to the lobby and get into a courtesy limo. Arriving at the gym in 10 minutes, the gym looked to be really crowded with people.. "It looks like everybody and their brother are here today Tina.." Huge guys working out with equally big women. I mean..What sight to behold!  "Now don't get a hard on Jim! We are here on business." We look at each other and start laughing out loud..She's fucking with me now.. Heading towards the office I spot what I think is Skylar Steel doing lat pull downs. "Is that Skylar Steel Tina?"  She smiles and takes my hand and waves at her. She gets up after her set. This could be the tallest and most massive female bodybuilder ever!! I mean holy fuck did she add a ton of mass to her six foot three inch body! I now think this is getting fucking scary! She smiles and flexes for us and my mouth must be wide open..

" Hey Tina! your brought your buddy with you.." I shake my head back and forth for a second and collect my thoughts. This is the only jacked up bitch I'm truly scared of.  "Hey Skylar we have business to take care of ..See you later." Skylar licks her lips and gives the classic most muscular pose as we go. Oh my god..She's as big as a lot of male bodybuilders her height!! That bitch could rip my dick off if she wanted to..

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2016, 04:49:05 am »
What can I say, Jim is living the life that I've wanted to live for over 20 years! Can a fucker get any more lucky? Sure no sex in this story, but Nev in the last chapter, then meeting such an Amazon in this chapter in Skylar. I'm seriously wondering if his dick will just dry up and fall off from all muscular babes he beds? k+!

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2016, 01:03:11 am »
We head towards the gym office and Tina Whispers in my ear: "Look I will protect you sweety. Don't worry..Ha,Ha,Ha." I'm like, she could put me in the hospital Tina anytime she wanted. A complete psychopath in my mind. Tina smiles and we sit down in the gym owners office. We talk to the promoters about the logistics of the contest. I'm a little bored with it to tell you the truth."Jim has the bank certified checks ready to go guys" Discussing other things about what photograghers can take official pictures..Blah,Blah,Blah.. Who fucking cares..Let anyone take pics..I'm now looking out the window of the gym at all those jacked up women pumping and posing. This was the real reason I came to Vegas. That fucking crazy Skylar is looking at me outside the window! What they are talking about right now in this office means nothing to me. Skylar is repeating a phrase over and over again while doing a most muscular pose so huge and never seen on any fbb ever! I think my cock only got semi erect at this point..What is she saying? I put my lip reading skills to test.

" I will fuck you up? I 'm going to fuck all...men....hurt ..me?" holy shit ..This is not good.. Who hurt me..Oh no..  Some sort of revenge motive going on here? Should I hire a bodyguard? Or is she going after some dude who hurt her? Fuck I don't know.. My body has goose bumps at this point..."Hey Jim what do you think?"  I was in a trance.... Tina pushes my left arm. "Uh.. yeah sure!" Everyone stands up and we shake hands. Tina smiles with my arm in her grip and we leave.. "Are you obsessed with her Jim? You are getting kind of paranoid here dude!"  We stroll through the gym and stop to take cell phone pics with the massive" ladies" who are going to compete. All of them are so fucking jacked it doesn't seem possible. No fat at all in this gym. These monsters are ripped from head to toe. All pumped up from many reps with lighter weights. Well I would have a hard time lifting any of those poundages. Hot sexy female monsters with veins running from there foreheads down to calves so big ..Crazy! In my warped mind they should all be fucked by me!

Hgh,Roids,Dr. Jason's drug..This is like a playground for big hard ons.Ha,Ha,.These women's bodies are living breathing fucking hard ons for goodness sakes! All this muscle is stimulating my imagination.Huge crazy pecs that I want to cum all over.Those massive thighs encasing giant clits. Talk about alpha females..Shit! Tina introduces me to Tim O'Donnell who is filming "Female Bodybuilding Part3- A New Kind of Mass" He just happens to be shooting Alicia after her work out. "Hey Jim what do you think about my condition?" That sexy blonde she-beast winks and does the classic most muscular pose while bouncing those humongous fake breasts. She knows what will happen..Damn her! I tell Tina I need a bathroom quickly. She tells me there is one in the office. Tina gets the story of Tim's movie while I'm rushing to get there. I have to jack off the snake. The stall is private. Nobody is in this bathroom. My huge hard on is awaiting a cum fountain like never seen before. I here a noise like a mouse maybe. Slowly stroking I feel a hand come from behind me. "Oh I want to help you honey! Let me do the work.Your such a good boy." This strong female arm takes over this impending pleasure of fireworks. I can feel her huge chest holding me tight. Oh...it feels so good..Who the fuck is she? "I want you so bad Jim."

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2016, 02:00:37 am »
Like I said, this guy gets more muscled women after him than he can count! I'm thinking this is either Skylar or Alicia, but whoever it is, Jim is lucky as hell, getting a HJ from a beautiful, busty muscle girl. Looking forward to much more! k+!

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2016, 12:15:11 am »
I hope to finish this story all the way to the end. :cool2:

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2016, 12:26:55 am »
Oh fuck! I now know it's Alicia, but that voice is at least one octave lower from the last time I saw her. Her chin is rubbing my back with a razor stubble or 5 o'clock shadow..She takes control of my cock and it was a magical experience. "Oh shit Alicia! ahhhh,ohhhhh fuck!" Cum is flying all over the toilet and the stall. "I want you to be happy Jim, you know that." My body is shaking like a leaf at this point. Post orgasmic spasms one would guess..I clean up as fast as I can and Alicia waits for me outside. I open the door and there she is..A sight for sore eyes. Massive everything as you can imagine. Huge traps.delts,pecs boobs,abs,quads,calves,hamstrings. Oh man she has some of my cum on her finger tip.Licking it so I can see! Oh shit,I'm looking to see if anyone is watching. This could be a bad thing..

That she beast crazy blonde woman swallows it and drags me back into the gym. Her smile belonged to like some high school cheerleader cheering the team on,yet she has all that bloated sexy mega muscle.The face of an angel but so bad to the bone! I might be in love again!  She winks and out we go to greet the people. Tina is the first to notice. "Hey where have you guys been? Long bathroom break? " Fuck she knows what Alicia was up to..Oh shit..Is she going to.. "Girl..Alicia you look so good tonight,you skin is just glowing!"  Tina takes Alicia away  to talk to some sponsors. Oh fuck..now I can breath a sigh of relief for a second. Oh man there she is Skylar! "Hey Ms. Steel! How are you? good to see you." Her face had this evil grin on it ..I think I'm scared .. She picks me up under my armpits and lifts me like a small child.

Beast woman gives me a kiss and puts me down. " I have to apologize Jim for my behavior. You see I was abused as a kid and it's hard for me to deal with it. My therapist tells me to stop hating all men..She's right, so will you accept my apology? I would not have hurt you anyway." Taking a deep breath and a  sigh of relief, I understand Skylar is dealing with some major issues.. That huge massive tall woman could fuck a lot of people up! No doubt.." I'm so glad your in this contest Skylar!"  She flexes her ungodly 22 inch biceps and winks. "See ya after the contest Jim."  I watch her body intently as she walks away. Huge crazy ripped back,insane striated glutes,fucking crazy hamstrings to go along with massive ripped calves. I feel a stir in my pants. That crazy male type bodybuilder strut..So sexual..Oh fuck! ..Women fbbs rule!! I will never go back to any skinny girl ever!!

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2016, 12:12:39 am »
The waddle..So over packed with muscle you have to do the waddle.Hips and upper body going from side to side..Might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen on a woman. The glutes just have a mind of their own while trying to walk in a normal fashion. Fucking so crazy that any human could build that amount of muscle on such a limited skeletal system. Sexy would not begin to describe what I feel when that amount of female muscular pulchritude is right on display in front of me..Instant Love? Instant gratification? The ultimate lust? Or just strong and sexy as hell.. I just want to fuck these pumped up babes all the time! Maybe I'm not sure about this, but I have a need to get my female muscle on like your common street drug addict has to steal for the next fix.  Okay, it might be a bad analogy but you know what I mean. True muscle lust!

Time to tell Tina I won't be at the last sponsors dinner tonight. "Hey I better get back to my room Tina, not feeling great today." She gives me this big frown. It means to me like yeah right! Sure you are buddy.."Okay..Maybe you should keep that thing in your pants for once.Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,come on dude!"  Getting back to my room, Tina made really fucking angry! How dare that woman...She is fucking right though..I need to control myself. Fucking shit!,A beer might help calm me down. So I grab a cold one and watch some local television. Holy shit! Nev is giving some interview to some local cable access station. Fucking hell,she is pumping and posing for this really skinny female reporter. Instant hard on. Now what the hell do I do?  Turn that thing off! So I do and grab another beer and head down to the lobby. My first thought was let's do some gambling. But not here.

Catching a cab to go to the Mandalay Bay..That should calm me down.Right? The driver was cool and I gave him a big tip. So I go inside and instantly this big busted waitress gets me a drink in zero time.The size of Alicia's tits but with no muscle. Fucking cute though.. Okay..Now what?  Blackjack seems good to me and I see a table. The cell rings and it's Jason calling. "Hey Doc what's up? " He informs me that his wife is in town and wanted to know if I might keep her company until he arrives on the day of the contest. I said okay man. "Oh she's at the Mandalay Bay and staying in room 322. I  will text you her cell." I'm now thinking holy fuck.I saw her once and man is she smoking hot! And I pick her hotel?.. Shit , I call this hot muscle bound freak and tell her to meet me at the blackjack table or by the bar. Oh no..I'm getting hard..What the hell? "Oh sure Jim ." Her voice sounded like some old chain smoking woman,but I knew better. Denise is 5-11 and blonde. Oh and she is packed full of huge fucking man sized muscle! Mind you I have not seen her in a while. Crap..Fuck she meets me at the bar. How can any man deal with this! Beyond huge? Uhhh wow..I'm hyperventilating at this point. Denise is trying to cover up with some sort of wrap thing. No way to cover up that much mass.. My cock is hard and she has the most beautiful smile ever! The stretch jeans and halter top get me going right off the bat.. "Oh hey Denise!"  I'm fucked at this point..We shake hands. I want his wife so bad.I'm feeling good now!

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2016, 01:09:47 am »
Denise wants a drink so I buy her a gin and tonic.One of my all time favorites. "How was the trip from Brazil?" A sly smile appears on her still beautiful face despite all the roids and her mad scientist husband's drug creation. Denise pulls up her sleeve and flexes. I thought that male bartender was going to fucking faint. "What do you think Jim? I'm so happy about having all this muscle!"  My eyes are trying to focus at this point. "I'm from Sweden Jim. I would workout at one of the few hardcore gyms available when I was a teen. I saw Arnold's movie and I was obsessed.. Just wanting to become the biggest FBB ever! I guess you like that idea right?."  My eyes bulge out of head for a second and....no words come out. "So Jim what can you show me of this sin city? I really want see the strip!"  Her smile is making me want to do very bad things..I have to snap out of this weird trance Denise just put me in. She is a married woman after all! "Sure..What do want to see? We could get on the tram after we finish our drinks." The bartender is looking at us out of the corner of his eye.. Fuck! she could beat most male bodybuilders onstage with that amount of pure unadlterated mass .. "Let's go Jimmy!"

Denise takes my hand and we head outside.Talk about the odd couple! The size comparison was out loud laughable! I feel so comfortable around her. Fuck man this could get really awkward. We head to New York,New York.. She seems to be so in love  with the fake version of one of the biggest cities in the world. Great places to eat.." Hey we should stop here Jim!" It was a little Italian place and she wanted pizza. We order this crazy extra large pizza with massive amounts of beef and sausage on it." I don't have to even diet for this contest.That's fucking crazy..Right?" I'm just looking at her destroying the dish. Those fucking muscles were never meant to be on a woman. Overly masculine to say the least. A little acne breakout easily visible. Five o'clock shadow starting to show. My cock is getting so hard right now! She winks at me while I try to down one slice of the pie. I so want to fuck my buddies wife! Fucking calm down dammit Jim!

"So what do have planned after this Denise?"  She pounds down the last slice of mega pie. "How about we go back to my place?" Denise licks her lips and I'm...Lust is the word that best describes my dilemma these past two weeks. Before we get into a cab,I can't help but notice all the blank stares from people on the street.They must think Denise has to be a man. Of course I don't give a shit what they think....but? People have no concept about real bodybuilders anyway! I shut the door and Denise puts her ungodly big right arm around me like she had to show me her size. "So uh..you and Jason okay?"  Denise laughs out loud like she just heard the best joke of the night at a comedy club. "Well I guess we all need to be honest here Jim. Dr. Bisbee and I have what you would call an "open" relationship.  Shit Jim! You saw all those young female interns he has at his lab! How many do you think he fucked?"

That little shrimp must have some hard on ...What the fuck...He must have some great cock dick enhancing medicine. Of course! "Shit,Denise I would try to devote 24/7 to you if you were my wife!" She pulls my neck in close and french kisses me. The cabbie is starting to take notice and wants us out of his cab.. "Here is your hotel..Get out now! I know the police!!" Evidently the man is not a fan of huge female bodybuilders..To funny. We take the elevator to the 16th floor..She's trying to get my fucking big dick to spurt cum all over the place. I have zero control here. Alone in the elevator is a good thing..Fuck man the door opens. As it opens   she jams my cock back into my pants, giving me some real pain. Two old people are waiting for the lift.. "Oh my god!!" The old woman is shrieking at the top of her lungs. I guess she never saw a fucking dick before.. Who the fuck cares.. I want her to fuck me now!

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2016, 12:01:41 am »
sorry for the long delay..I was in the hospital All is well at this point.. 8)

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2016, 12:04:03 am »
Denise carries me out of the cab while that old bitch keeps on screaming about the hotel managment..As the the door closes I could hear her husband all pissed off about her freak out episode.."I'm getting a divorce you crazy bitch!" We both die out laughing while Denise still jacks my cock.."Get the fuck into this room you big bull cocked fucker!" Mass monster lady rips my pants off while she poses in her bikini. My dick is burning hard at this point and then she does the unthinkable...The most muscular grunting pose..That fucking woman goes absolutely musclebound crazy.."Ahhhhh,Uhhhhhhh..what do you think of all this massive pumped ripped muscle? I could fuck you up really bad! Uhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Maybe I should show you what my power is really all about." She seems to be doing a real webcam session come to life...

"I'm going to fuck your brains out you little man bitch!" She was not kidding about showing me her power. Denise turns my body around and lifts me up like a rag doll. I'm now a warm up set for her curling session."Ahhhhhh,fuck I love being so strong" After several sets her biceps are so pumped. Like veins everywhere, they were on the verge of bursting! "Look at these boy..Now that's a fucking pump! Ahhhhhhhhhh." She keeps grunting like an animal. I start jacking my dick and.."Oh no you don't stud man.."  The sexy muscle bound beast slams me against the wall and lifts me up until my full 10 inches is inserted into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm.slurp,slurp..oh yeah.." She continues sucking like an animal until I'm about to..."Uhhhh I need to cum   Aw fuck!" Denise lets me down off the wall and decides to finish me off with her powerful hand. That forearm has to be bigger than most female bodybuilders biceps could ever be..Well before the...."Awww ,Ohhhhh!" My huge rope like cum splatters all over her monster biceps and forearms. She makes sure every last drop is drained from that fucking snake!

Buzzzz,buzzzz. Her cell phone. She answers it with the cum is pouring down her pumped veiny arms."Oh hi honey! I was just entertaining your buddy here." She carries on a normal conversation while I'm drained of all my energy. After about five minutes on the phone, Denise starts rubbing my cum all over her massive upper body! This is fucking awesome," Ok we will see you when you get here." My hard on comes back with a vengeance.She’s flexing every last inch of muscle on that incredible torso..."Oh good because I'm going to fuck you silly boy! Forcing me to the floor, she mounts me until all 10 inches go inside that muscular pussy. "Get ready for the ride of your life..Ha,ha,ha,aha,ha.." I swear she was going to pound me until I died right in that room… or until she was properly satisfied!

Passed out from the physical exhaustion I wake up, it’s 3:00am. I check my phone and Denise leaves me several emoticons expressing her pleasure with our sexual encounter. There are so many people who left texts… Oh shit, Alicia has a picture of her pumping a tremendous amount of weight on the lat machine.. The next one has her flexing..Omg, I want to.. Oh shit I’ve got to focus here. There’s a fucking contest to put on for christ sakes!!  Those tits and pecs on Alicia! I…have to see her.

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: The Girl Next Door [p]
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2016, 10:16:02 am »
 ^-^  Thank for getting back to this.  +K = 200
“Of course, I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice”  ~Unknown

:laugh:

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Girl Next Door [p]
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2016, 01:53:41 pm »
Awesome story and so much to read. :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [p] The Girl Next Door

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View