LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [p] The Girl Next Door

Started by p, November 10, 2014, 12:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p

They need to keep getting bigger and bigger...


Jeremy Lightning

I like what I'm reading here, what a lucky guy to have access to 3 really, really powerful, muscular women who all want to f*ck his brains out, and these girls just want to keep getting bigger, better, and more ripped, my idea of the perfect woman. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

p

Sandy finally was satisfied and fell into a semi coma on top of my exhausted body.All that jacked muscle felt so good to me.Fucking shit,she needs to get off of me! " Hey Sandy wake up! Your crushing me honey." She comes back to life and realizes that her massive bulk might be a problem."Oh I'm so sorry sweetheart,it feels so fucking good! Hmmm.kiss me!" I might be falling in love with Sandy..but I got to get the fuck out of this place. "Hey Sandy this was so much fun,but I do have business to take care of."

I had to get back home and find out what was going on with the other contestants. I wash off some of my sweat in the bathroom,when I hear weights banging together from the other room.Oh crap, what the hell..Sandy has this home gym converted out of the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.I peaked into her holy land.Pumping muscle is the norm here. She had huge 100lb.dumbells! "Ahhhhh.fuck yes!!" She looked like her veins would explode at any moment after each curl.All four walls had continuous mirrors You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login heart was pounding with excitement as Sandy just kept getting more and more pumped after each rep. I had a fantasy like this about twenty years ago..It's all to true now! Holy shit,My eyes were now glued to her man like ripped mass.Her upper body was supposed to be contained by this small sports You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login looked like she could snap it at any minute! Her lower body had these short black spandex shorts on.Massive glutes and quads that had to be at least 35 inches.Just huge pencil sized veins from her bull neck all the way down to the her bulky calves.A true female bodybuilder.

I  bring out my cell phone to check my messages and instead I snap some pictures of Sandy while she poses between sets.Just admiring her own freaky fucking body."Oh hey honey! Just can't get enough of this right?" I had to confess she was right.I left her while she was in that nirvana state of mind.Dam,I just wanted to pump my big dick all over her.Tina is texting me like crazy! Oh and Alicia..Oh no..I head over to Tina's condo and she has a lot to say after contacting most of the contestants."It seems to be that all of the women are taking double doses Jim! What do you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it dangerous?" I had to tell her about my encounter with Sandy.All that mass she gained in the last couple of months."Tina you know she looks fine and very healthy.Of course a real beast of a bodybuilder if you can imagine." She starts doing push ups in her tank top,blood rushing into her massive muscles.After about , Tina poses for me.Again my cell phone is clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login cock is growing..

"So how big is she Jim? This big?"...Her massive mound for an arm is flexing and growing.Huge veins popping to the surface.She is trying to turn me on and it's working."She's fucking huge Tina!" I bring up the pictures of Sandy and Tina is stunned when she sees them! " Holy fuck she is big! Okay I'm double dosing now!" I plead with her to wait until I talk to Dr. Bisbee,but she refused. "Look I don't have time to jack you off Jimmy boy,my clients are coming over anytime.Oh and..I have a date with Alicia for dinner.We need to talk." I leave with a semi hard on and go back to my condo. The first thing I do is grab a sandwich and call Dr. Bisbee.What does he think about all this muscle growth? My computer is flooded with e-mail about this topic.I guess this is not a well kept secret anymore..Fuck! this getting out of control..

p

"Hey Jim I'm so glad you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login seems there are no side effects on are lab mice so far.What have you discovered with the bodybuilders?" I had to tell him my first hand experience with Sandy.He got my cell phone pics and was kind of shocked."Ok Jim I'm headed to Rio at the end of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login lawyers have papers ready for you to sign to become the sole distributer of this product in the United States! We will market it as a bodybuilding supplement.The FDA will have no say in this at all.The product is manufactured in Brazil You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login should be safe from any federal prosecution because of our agreement.Of course these pencil pushers will go after us in due You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you agree?"

I had to,this is the most revolutionary thing to ever happen for the advancement of female You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login part in this plan is to help facilitate the process."Dr.Bisbee we have a deal!" We plan to meet at 9am sharp the next day.After that the phone rings and there is Alicia. My mind is saying don't answer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login went to voice mail and I waited."Hey Jim how do we get more of this growth stuff? Talk to ya later." Oh man what do we charge them?How will the distribution process work? My mind is going crazy! Opening Alicia's insta**** page,fucking what? Is that really her?

I brought my legal counsel with me and we signed our historic agreement. Jason seemed so pleased with his new found drug.His wife hugged me and lifted my body off the floor like a baby.Oh what a blonde beast she is! Massive beyond any imagined female muscle bound growth in the last century."Ok put him down Denise!" She laughs like a school girl and pats me on the head.All 5-11 and at least 265lbs. of solid ripped muscle! Bisbee shakes my hand and we agree to meet in Brazil in two weeks. Rio here I come.

The next day Tina demands me to come over to her condo while she takes a break from training her big female clients.When she opens the door this muscle bound beast comes out to head to her car."Well hello you must be Jim?" We shake hands and Tina pulls my arm through the door."Ok Jimmy boy I need details about Bisbees new drug."  She's got an iron like grip on my weak arm. Tina is so masculine now,that she forgot to shave this morning.Yet I still wanted to fuck her! Studies have be documented that men think of sex every 2.5 minutes in your average day. I must be one of them. "Tina, Jason is moving to Rio to produce his drug there.The feds will never allow this shit in our country.We will make it available soon!" She does her amazing most muscular pose and smiles."Oh great Jim because me,Alicia and Sandy are going to meet you at Randy's beef house on Friday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can tell us more.Right?" Tina puts me in a headlock with those massive biceps and gives me a good choke hold.What have I done here.."Uh.uh..yes Tina!"




p

Friday night is here and I head to Hermosa beach ready to deal with three massive female muscle heads who want more muscle!? Heading down to the beach walk,I see the bar next door  and decide to have a few beers. After my second one I see Tina and all the beasts coming in the door..Oh shit! They sit down at the front bar and order drinks.The bartender is cool,but I don't think he has  ever seen a female bodybuilder bunch this big. After the freaks get their drinks, well think about four male sized women bodybuilders heading out the front door to your patio table on the street.The forth one was Tina's training client. Ohh fuck."Hey sweety we need to eat,let's go!" Tina pulled my body out of my chair and kissed me.Oh You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we go next  door to the meat house. Imagine the thousands of calories consumed each day by these she beasts. The whole friday night crowd was loud and snapping cell pics of these unworldly women. One skinny drunken prick came right up to Tina and said to his buddies:" Would you guys look at that shit! That's a fucking woman!" Tina turned around and picked up the punk around his neck with one hand."You rude little bastard!" She dropped him to the pavement and the bouncers made there way over to him and just laughed their asses off.

We all sit down at the reserved table and Tina introduces me to her client Suzy. She's big,brawny and has dyed bright red hair."So how do you like the fbbm-17 drug?" She laughs and flexes one massive arm. A female comes to the table from the other side of the restaurant and wants a picture.She has a good amount of muscle on her body.I'm sitting in the middle of all four women.Alicia and Sandy are at my side,kissing me on the cheek while she takes the photo."I really want to know your secret ladies." Tina hands her a card and sends her away. All four bodybuilders have cutoff t-shirts that say Obsessive Nutrition on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of our main sponsers for the big contest.The waitress takes our order and now comes the 3rd degree from the ladies.

"Jim you SOB we need to know when we will get more of this stuff.Don't fuck with us baby!" I try to tell them it will get distributed in US in a couple of weeks.Under a nutritional supplement trade name."Look the feds will never allow this in our country any other way! Jason and I have a contract.I will see him in Rio in two weeks.Just trust me." It was all smiles after that as the women ate massive amounts of calories.After an hour we head to the street where the stretch limo is waiting for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login treat of course.The crowds gather again and the muscle bound women pose for more cell phone pics.All four where in spandex leggings in order to accommodate the massive ripped bulk in their lower bodies.When they flexed those huge quads,big veins were clearly visable through the fabric.All their biceps were massive and ripped! Forearms way bigger than any regular male gym member arms. It was awe inspiring to say the least! My cock was getting hard,so into the limo for me. Finally all four beasts pile into the huge car.

The driver got all the drop off points and Alicia asked him to close his dark window for some privacy. Ok now what? Off we go and one of them pulls my zipper down..Oh shit! Unleash the beast!


p

Tina grabs the bottle of champagne in the back and opens it with a bar towel to avoid the over spray.She pours the glasses and Alicia covers my cock with the towel.While sipping her glass, Alicia pumps and pumps my huge snake to full erection.All four she hulks are laughing hysterically."Oh look how huge it is !" I guess it was time for me to be the freak."Suzy have you ever seen anything like that?" That girl so wanted to go to down on it.Holy crap! She pulls out a tape measure while Alicia has me on the verge of one huge fucking orgasm. "That monster is almost 11 inches girl! Those male bodybuilders I dated don't have anything close to that!" Alicia hands my dick off to Suzy and she makes sure to hide it under the towel. Her hands felt like harden steel,oh fuck I can't take it anymore."Ohhh yeahhhh! fucking hell!"  One massive cum job all over her strong hand and it went on for a ever."Dude I have never seen that much cum in my life!.Ha,Ha,your a keeper." Oh no I'm just a stud to these beasts..After I relax for a minute and think,well heck that could be a good thing!

They all seemed to be in such a great mood, so Tina asks the driver to take us back to her condo.Alicia throws the towel in the back and kisses me on the cheek.We go inside to open another bottle and big Tina proposes a toast."To all the huge women across the country kicking ass in the gym to get big or die trying..salute!" All the women down their drinks and the conversation gets loud.Eventually they all head to her gym to pump a little and pose. This awesome display of mega muscle was almost to much to take.I was taking many cell phone shots and all four pumped gals gave me their phones for pictures.What an epic scene! This was something that will be etched in my mind forever.Holy crap..Thank Jason and modern science.

Two weeks later I'm in Rio..Wow very nice scenery.I meet Dr. Bisbee at his wifes new gym while she is finnishing her heavy workout. "Jim I'm so glad you made it down here to paradise.Would you look at her! She is so amazing." My mind is just thinking bad thoughts as I focus on his wife's body.This nerdy book worm scored big time.Tall,massive,strong,veiny.Oh my! I had to turn away and face Jason to have a conversation."So how do we get the first shipment to America Dr. Bisbee?" He waves to his massive veiny wife and we head to his lab / manufacturing building down the street. "You will be so amazed by this Jim! All of our workers are locals and female bodybuilders.They love to work here and take the fbbm-17 drug as a free benefit." Oh my god..I now have a huge hard on..Fuck!




p

"These women are beautiful Jason! They all work here?Oh my god!" Dr.Bisbee escorts me back to his office and we sit down and talk.We speak about the marketing strategy in order to make this venture successful."Our best bet to get this drug back to America in short time is for you to pack it in your luggage Jim.Then you can mail it to your musclebound contestants" This made me a little nervous,yet I was ready! The lawyers have all the details worked out. Well,the plausible ones anyhow..Ha,Ha,ha!" Ok, now what have I gotten myself into? He wants me to put my full trust into his bullshit legal advice! The cause should be well worth the possible airport delay.

After a 48 hour layover which included two Brazilian fbbs who gave me massages in my hotel room,it was time to pack up and go.Those women were so huge and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login fucking beautiful with thick giant thighs.Oh my goodness, arms and delts almost as big the girls back home! The veins feeding those quads and all of the upper body mass was nothing but cock hardening. Needless to say both of them jacked me off after the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login mind can't get that image out of my mind of me lying flat on my back and both women taking turns pumping my monster to full staff.The forearms on these beauties were bigger than my biceps! Anne was a little shorter than Karla's 5-7 massive physique,but the visual stimulation was to much to take. The sheet was off at this point and cum just shoots almost up to the fucking ceiling! After that massive orgasm ended,both women thanked me for helping this new drug get to market."It will help females who want such big muscles Mr. Jim get so big!" Karla and Anne did the double kiss on each cheek and off they went.

Here I am waiting in the airport terminal with such fond memories,yet I am clutching my carry on bag with my life.All the fbbm-17 drugs are here at my side.Many massive jacked up women are waiting for me to get back to the states.I here the boarding time and jolt back awake.Oh shit! Dam,I'm through that airport security thank goodness.All I had to do is pay some large tax and that was it. Off to board the plane.There are many text messages and e-mails to respond to.Were getting ready for take off when a picture of all four women Tina,Alicia,ect comes up on my phone.Four massive beasts doing the most muscular pose in micro bikinis! So huge and ripped,oh no my cock starts to harden right on the plane."Wow those are some big women." Oh shit,the dude sitting next to me was looking. "Oh sorry." He laughs and tells me he is a professional photographer."I do a lot of work with bodybuilders,take my card.John Anderson,nice to meet you." We have a great conversation and we plan for him to shoot at the big contest.

After a long flight back home ,I take a shuttle from the airport back to my condo.The best thing to do is take my luggage to Tina  and get the stuff shipped out of town as soon as possible."Oh hi stud man! whatcha got for me today?" Tina is all smiles at this point and gives me a big hug.Lifting my smaller body up in the air towards the ceiling! "Ok put me down big girl!" We laugh hysterically and big Tina opens my bag ."Look I can take care of these care packages,go back to your condo there is a special surprise waiting for you!" Well I gather my stuff and head back next door.Before I could even get my key out of the door,it opens.Holy fuck,Alicia!! "Oh what have you done Alicia?"





p

That huge blonde beauty was wearing a sheer white robe,but there were two huge things jutting  out from her chest.With her powerful arm,Alicia grabs me by the waist and pulls me in the door.Boom the door goes and it's latched behind me."Check these babies out stud! 5,000 ccs and rated to go over 8,000." My jaw almost drops to the floor.Not just the size of those fucking tits jolted my brain,but all the mega muscle attached to them! " So what do think stud boy?" I was so stunned and tired from the trip that I could not speak."Oh poor baby, cat got your tongue? Ha,ha,ha, just let me take care of you sweety." Alicia takes my luggage and throws it on the couch.I notice smells coming from the kitchen,wow she can cook? She lifts my smaller body up with two hands and carries me into the bedroom.Right on the bed I go and let there be action!

"So you like my new tits big boy?Let me get that snake out of those pants."  Alicia pulls my cock right out of the zipper and jacks it rapidly. The power in that forearm was almost to much to take..Then she mounted me into her tight vagina with her big hooded clit rubbing my enormous cock.She pounded it like some kind of wild animal in heat.Those huge fake tits pounding my face like there was no tomorrow! "Ahhh fuck!.Ahh shit your cock is so hard.Ohhh baby!" Her orgasms were non stop.While I could not cum because of her powerful cunt,her cumming all over my cock was driving me crazy! I tried to tell Alicia through moans of joy, but my voice was not heard as the fake tits were smothering me.She finally sat straight up and her massive ripped muscles were no match for me.Alicia flexes and moans with one last gasp.."I want fucking 25inch arms and 39inch quads! My tits will be bigger than any female bodybuilder ever to go to a gym." Finally my cum was allowed to enter her insides and it was pouring out all over the place. "Awwww fuck Alicia!"

We shower and eat dinner.Holy crap is she a good cook! Alicia just has to have this beautiful bright smile.Oh shit,she is to much to goddamn handle."I think we would make a great couple Jim!" Oh crap,normally this statement would scare the crap out of me! I mean just one look at her and your sold."So any good movies to watch on cable tonight?" Alicia must be staying the night. " I'm sure we can find something good." We settle in on the sofa and she puts her gigantic arm around me.Bigger than almost all men,except for bodybuilders. "I bet you feel safe honey with me around.When I'm not lifting it's martial arts training!" We fell asleep at some point in the night and wake up to the alarm clock ringing in my bedroom. "Ohhh Jim I have to get going!" Alicia heads to the bathroom to get dressed. Mean while I head to the kitchen and make her some green tea. "Oh thanks sweety that tea is just what I need."  Alicia bends down to take a sip and all that massive boob flesh is on display. She's dressed in some heavy duty bra and stretch jeans that have to be xxxxxxl. I'm standing there with a massive erection with no control over it!  " Fuck, I have to go but you need help!"  Alicia takes my cock and tit fucks me in her cleavage with her bra on. She is going to town on it so fast that I cum into her huge bra right away. She makes sure to get every last drop in that giant udder holder. She with draws it in a still hard state and dabbs off what little is on top with a paper towel."Hmmm,this will remind me about your well endowed dick the rest of the day!" Alicia then puts this huge xxxxl sized dress shirt on that barely fit over those huge fucking shoulders,traps and arms. "See ya!"



p

Well now it's two weeks before the big contest and I'm here in Las Vegas hanging out at the hotel pool.What a way to do business baby! Mid morning and all the women that are competing here are at the World Gym pumping iron just off the strip.The rest of them will be here next week.Ahh the sun is basting my skin while I sip this gin and tonic.Fucking heaven if I don't say so myself.I make a few phone calls and fall asleep."Hey big shot can I take a seat next to you?" Awake now,it's huge Tina blocking the sun with all that freshly pumped muscle from the gym. " Hey partner were back from our workout." A big shit eating smile is on my face as I notice at least 10 massive pumped up women stroll into the pool area! " Jim don't miss the big photo shoot at the north end next to the waterfall! Drew and Doug will be here in a minute." Those guys are the official photographers for the weekend festivities. Tina orders a drink and my eyes wander to that side of the pool. Ten massive bulked and ripped female bodybuilders strip down to small string bikinis.Unfuckng real comes to mind!

Tina and I stroll down to that end of the pool,oh shit there is her new monster gay boyfriend.Well maybe not as gay as he use to be! Ron just came from the gym evidently.Pumped up and massive,I asked for a picture with them together. Tina was clearly bigger than him! "Hey Ron she's bigger than you man!" Tina makes sure to show him up by doing side to side bicep and most muscular shots.She is so massive and ripped that my shorts now have a full ten inch snake just wanting out."Well she is so precious Jim,that is one big cock dude!." Oh fuck! I had to sit down and cover You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login embarrassing,got to make it through this weekend somehow."Shit,sorry guys." Tina and Ron just had their laughs and moved closer to the photo shoot.After I calmed down the third leg,fuck what a show it was at the end of the pool! Nothing has ever been seen in the female bodybuilding world like this.

I settle in to watch the photo session and oh no here comes the college kids wanting to know what the fuck all the commotion was about .Two bros standing next to me were having a conversation: "What the fuck Todd are these chicks?" Todd has a big smile on his face. " Yeah dude these are real life she hulks!" His buddy seems so disgusted." They are so fucking hot bro!" Now the kid is pissed. "You would fuck one of those man beasts?" "Fuck yes I would Todd! The one in the dark black hair is my girl" His bud is so fucking pissed off that he heads back to the south side of the pool.He was talking about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that kid is so right! Alicia is not here yet,but I am still fucking both of them! Smart kid."Hey dude you want tickets to the show in two weeks?" His name was Tad and he seemed glad to meet me. We made arrangements to meet at the early morning show on the 22nd."If you can find  two others to come with you Tad ,bring them along and I will give them free tickets.Take my card." Now i need to talk to Sandy..Fuck is she massive! This will be a good night!

The photo shoot is over and I track down Sandy as she heads to her hotel room."Sandy how are you doing baby doll?" She turns around holding her gym bag in her left arm and smiles like she just reunited with her best buddy."Oh I'm so glad to see you Jim,what floor are you on?" I pause for a moment to take in her massive physique.Good god is she fucking huge now! Her Greek background makes her even more erotic. "Yeah I'm on the 24th floor." Her eyes were so focused on me at that point in time that I would have done anything she wanted.Her slave for life maybe."Oh well Sandy we are on the same floor..room 2445 for me." We get into the elevator and nobody is in there but us."I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight Jimmy! I want you to worship my huge muscles all night long!!" Sandy picks me up and kisses me like a weak child."These biceps are almost 21 inches now baby! All thanks to you and Tina! I want to please you tonight honey.Ohh that cock is so hard! Would you ever think it would come to this when we worked at the firm..Ha,Ha,Ha."

My room was down the hall and I went to shower You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login cock was so hard that it was sure to cum at any moment.Just the thought of cumming inside that muscle beast was to much for me.I'm trying not to as I turn the shower on ..oh fuck the hot water made me blast a good load all over the tub...Ahhh fuck! Sandy was so bloated huge from the fbbm-17 drug that it seemed unreal.I use to work with this chick for goodness sakes.This was a real fantasy come to life! I dress to impress and head over to her room.I'm going to fuck a woman that is as big as a male bodybuilder!! Holy shit all the women are all that big! With very little bodyfat at all! Oh fuck this what you wanted man.. Enjoy it.

Walking down the hall I get a call from Alicia ..Dam should I answer this? I fucking can't help myself.."Hey Alicia ! Yeah..well,but...we can talk later ok? Not tonight I have to talk to people..you know..see ya!" She was talking about her new tits and just making me crazy!! Sandy opens her door and well she is in her posing bikini.Fuuuck.."Get the fuck in here! Your my sex toy tonight!" Oh shit Sandy is pumping up with weights in her hotel room. The sight is almost to much to take.I'm hard as a rock again.."Jim I'm on top tonight.Your so cute with that huge fucking dick..Hmmmm..Give me my orgasms!"

phil123

Again a great chapter.

And whe he´s finished visiting Sandy he already got a new "initation" from Alicia. The story changes th characters every chapter - really great.

p

Sandy throws me on her bed and makes me watch her "pump up"  like she is going onstage at any moment.The sheer massive ripped body was not like anything ever seen on any female bodybuilder until Jason invented the fbbm-17 drug.Unlimited muscle growth like never seen on any female body..I'm so lucky to have seen this in my life time and my dick is so hard that it might not...."Fuck Jim you look ready to explode at any moment.Hmmm what can I do to help?" Sandy comes to the bed and starts jacking my big ten inch off at a furious pace."Oh Sandy do you have a tape measure? I want to see your biceps..oh.......... fuck!" Sandy grabs one of her bags and pulls out a tape. "Ok you ready for this stud man? 21 inches after that erotic fucking pump!!" She now has this hungry animalistic drive to engulf and devour my huge fucking cock! "Now wait just a minute stud,you got to see my she cock before I jump your bones!"

Sandy removes her thong and pulls out one huge clit. Wow this is like the best side effect ever.She pumps it up like a man would his cock.Holy crap,Sandy looks like she could cum at any moment!"Your going to feel my woman hood while I fuck the crap out of your puny little ass! Four inches of clit! What do you think Jim?" Sandy continues to pump it up while I lay on the bed waiting for her to plunge her tight cunt on my my staff."Awww fuck Jimmy!" Her orgasms start right away and never stop until I cum..If she let's me do it.A fucking vice grip and I just stare at her eight pack abs and massive 37 inch quads.Holy fuck, a female muscle goddess who has a man sized body! Her giant clit rubs againest my ten inch cock and it feels so good! Will this muscle crazed bitch ever let me cum? Oh shit...Her 21 inch arms pin me to the hotel bed and well I just let it happen. Sandy is a turn on...If I ever marry a....

"Shit Jim your so fucking full ...ohhh of...cum!" I blast loads of spunk into her and she lets go of my arms.I felt so helpless but yet so alive! "Fuck Jim your like some sort of porn guy...Ha,Ha,Ha.." We kiss and head to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login cell rings before I can get there.Shit.".Hey let me check this Sandy" Alicia again..dam.."Oh nobody Sandy!" We shower together and the she beast can't stop rubbing my dick while we soap up..Soon enough my erection is back..I have lost all control of my body at this point.Her will is my command.

p

"Oh look it's back sweetheart! Sorry Jim but my power is going to my head.I want to dominate all men! Call it role reversal..whatever you want,but your going to cum when I say so bitch!" Fuck man ,is this like the new world order for massive fbbs? Sandy has this deep sexy roid voice that is so attractive.I will do anything she says.If you like that female domination aspect,it can't get any better than this."I need to see the cum Jim boy..Now!" Who was I to deny her satisfaction of my huge cock cumming all over the shower.Fuck! "My last lover before I got these huge muscles could barely cum..Ha,Ha,Ha." God I think I'm in love...shit! "Hey look at that mess you made!" Sandy's cell phone is ringing and she darts out of the shower while I admire her massive bulk from behind. Fucking huge back and glutes!
All ripped up.I'm thinking about all the gym dudes that dream about becoming that big.Ha,Ha,..A chick.

I so wanted to fuck her again.All that massive muscle just turns you on to the point of..."Oh Hi mom.Of course I still bodybuild.I mean I know you hate it mom.This is my life! You better get use to it.Well I'm really big now!" Oh boy,I want nothing to do with this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login clothes were close by and I quickly got dressed.I wave good bye and she blows me a kiss while still in a heated argument with mom.I was so glad to get the fuck out of her hotel room..It could be her son pissing mom off by the sound of Sandy's sexy roid voice.Shit that deep voice on a female muscle freak is so hot to me.I bet mom doesn't think so..Ha,Ha! Her 5 o'clock shadow was forming and I wanted to watch her shave..But on to my hotel room to answer all my calls.

I get back to my room and order room service while calling and texting people.Tina said to call me as soon as possible.She had a lot to say about the contest.What really struck me was the pioneer of female bodybuilding Nev Francis wants to guest pose at contest time."Hell yeah she sent me pictures.Nev has gone back to bodybuilding after her kids grew up.Most people had no idea.She never showed up at her gym the last year and a half.She got a contact from Dr. Bisbee's wife and got on the drug baby..Well roids before that I would guess.Let me text you pics honey." Holy shit!

Fucking massive as fuck.I mean holy crap,she has to be in her late 50's! My cock got hard just looking at those cell pics.While drooling over Nev's pics I get a call from Alicia."Get ready because her I come darling!" A knock on my door.."Boom.Boom."  I get up as fast as I can and open the door.Oh my god...Alicia is so fucking built.Fucking goddess!




Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I love the inclusion of "Nev" Francis, I absolutely love mature muscle women, as big as possible for their ages, I never get tired of seeing new pics of girls like Collette Guimond, Trudy Ireland, Dee Lazard, or Carmen Brady and seeing them with huge muscles well into their fifties and even sixties is so hot to me. Hope Jim gets a chance to meet "Nev" and I am almost sure that when they do meet, she's going to want to fuck him, he's got this FBB magnetism that makes him irresistible. I'm looking forward to more, even if I only say anything once every couple chapters, I am still very entertained by this storyline. k+! 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

p

I love that analysis Jeremy!!

p

"Hey Jim! my time is short here,you heard about Nev coming to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about these!" Holy shit her new tits are so obscenely huge along with overly inflated muscles that my mind can not comprehend what is taking place."Fuck Alicia! What the hell are you..I'm suprise you didn't start a riot on the way here." Her smile gets wide and she opens up her jacket and  reveals massive inflated fake boobs."What do you think? I want you to tit fuck them now!"  Alicia grabs my shirt and lifts me up with one massive bicep easily doing all the lifting.All the while my zipper is being molested my her large left hand.I notice the hair on that impossibly large forearm.That thing would be a bicep for a lot of guys in the gym."I want to pump that cock up for you Jim.Don't cum until I say so bitch!"

Alicia takes my hard on plunges it into her massive 8,500cc breasts which are contained by a small sports bra that looks to snap at any moment! "Fuck Alicia that feels so fucking good.Ahhhh" This monster of muscle development keeps bringing me to the edge of orgasm but stops just at the right moment."I need to see a lot of fucking cum boy!" I thought she was in a fucking hurry! Finally the tip of my ten inch monster peaks out of the bra and a small fountain spurts out a massive amount of cum straight into the air! It all lands onto Alicia's massive juggs and she seems very pleased."Oh yeah baby,shit I have a photo shoot to do"  This unreal muscle doll pulls me out of her bra and throws me onto the bed.Quickly she runs to the bathroom..gets a towel to rub some of my cum off her chest.Most of it is still in her mighty fake tits." I want those fuckers to smell your fucking cum while we take pictures boy!"Alicia puts the over sized jacket on and leaves in a hurry.What a fucking beast woman! So huge and ripped that words will not describe what I'm seeing right now..Oh.. thank you Jason Bisbee..Women need to be bodybuilders..Hmmmm