⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [p] The Girl Next Door

Started by p, November 10, 2014, 12:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p

Two days later I was asked by the product sponsors to attend a photo shoot in Vegas with Nev and a lot of the massive chicks who plan to compete.This was to good to be true.I mean still a week away from stage time and I get to once again indulge all my sexual fantasies.What man in his right mind would not watch this over indulgent massive drug induced female muscle show! Fucking Narcissism to the ninth degree.All designed to make normal men week in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login least the ones that will admit to getting hard when they see a freaky huge striated muscle monster..Oh,and that monster would be a woman!

Well if you accept the fact that these woman are now the "Alpha Male" in a relationship and put your male pride away..This is pretty fucking hot.The sex is fucking awesome.What more can you ask for? Well that's the way I see it.Tony German is the photographer on this shoot. Fucking  great choice for us because he has shot fbbs since the 90's. I shake hands with all the sponsors and big Tina shows up in this dress that had to be seen. We are professionals here right? All these guys are salivating at the sight before us, but yet we have to maintain some sense of dignity.Tina is our business partner for goodness sakes."Hey guys great day for a photo shoot!" Her smile told the whole story.Horny men who have a hard time maintaining composure in front of a true sex goddess.The dress was blue and so tight across her body that it clung like a second You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login all accentuated the mounds of females mass never seen before until this year.We were all dressed in loose fitting dress pants,but it was so hard to hide an erection! "I think Tony is ready to go,so who is up first? Fucking Tina could have won a male bodybuilding contest easily 20 years ago! This will be a long day.Catch my breath..Woohh.

Alicia is up first on the Monster rock hotel stage of course.Everyone smiles at the sight of such a cross between an inflated porn star and muscle mistress.That bleached blonde hair and 260 lb. ripped body made your eyes re -think what is male and female.The gender lines have been crossed.Well Aleesha wants you to know she is female..Those fucking tits are so huge!! Yet her muscles are so roided and inflated by Dr. Bisbees drugs it seems surreal.Fucking women can't be this huge!Tony has her doing the most muscular over and over again until that smile just makes us turn away to conduct business away from the stage. "Can you even think that was real what we just saw?" These dudes were freaking out and they were looking at me."So Jim tell us more about Dr. Bisbee."


p

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

p

"Oh. ok guys this is a very revolutionary drug that Dr. Bisbee is determined to keep under wraps until after the big show.Miostatin inhibitor or whatever the fuck it is..The fucking drug works boys!" Heads were shaking as they looked back at the massive freak we know as Alicia. "Ok Jim but will this work on men ?" Bob from Lord Nutrition asked a question that my mind was totally unprepared to answer.After all this contest was about massive FBBS!! At least in my mind."Well Dr. Bisbee's wife is a competitive female bodybuilder Bob.All his lab assistants are female.Many are grad students so I can't answer your question." "We will we need to market this to men You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login only makes sense for us in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will always be more profitable for us. How many female mass monsters would there be to sustain a steady profit for us? This really is male bodybuilder territory Jim."

"Look guys there are so many young women in the gym these days.Imagine what this will do for the Physique Division! So boring but the girls should love the new found mass.Could be revolutionary!" The guys were grinning You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login a diabolical shit eating grin.I think the erections returned.Ha! The men were in heavy discussion while I sent a text to Jason."Well we can't wait until next Friday Jim!" We shook hands and went back to the front row for the shoot.Bob went straight to the restroom.I bet he was jacking off.A real Schmoe.. He has the money to invest and that is good! Alicia walks off stage with that side to side "waddle" just like some big male bodybuilder would.Huge veins from her calves going all the way up to her forehead.Big pencil ones in her 22 inch biceps and cannon ball sized delts.Those huge fake tits were insane but really fucking hot! The only thing that wasn't all muscle was her still normal sized neck which allowed her traps to grow all the way to the bottom of her ears.A perfect V formation which was freaky but cock hardening!

The next woman up was someone Tina told me to watch out for.Alexandra Ball is her name but she goes by her nickname "Blueball" because of her dyed blue hair.She walks on stage and my tongue drops out of my mouth! Blueball must give guys blue balls for christ fucking sakes.The mass is so out of control on her 5-8 inch frame that I thought she was a male with a wig on.Tina brings me over to meet her at the base of the stage while she pumps You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login cock is getting hard.Shit.. what can I do? Oh my god,a godam goddess right in front of me.All the muscle a man could ever want! Those pecs were the biggest ever seen on a female bodybuilder. She doesn't need tits! How much does she even weigh? "Hi,I'm Blueball,you must be Jim!" I can't speak and my crank is.....




p

"Well I guess you know how to greet a woman of my stature big boy!" My brain hurts yet I am somewhat embarased by my hard dick.This is just another woman who blows my mind and I have to fuck! Tina decides to speak.. "He has a big one honey,I have first hand knowledge!" The manly "girls" giggle in some sort of modified woman voice.The tone of a 65 year old male smokers voice.Fuck.. I love roids and Jason's drug just makes the mass building so much better! Blueball gives me a big wink."Honey I have to finish this photo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about we meet later and we can talk about big "things" Ha Ha. Oh shit! I imagine being fucked by that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login head is spinning like crazy and Tina brings me back to reality."Hey snap out of it you muscle loving freak!" Tina is laughing at my out of control muscle fetish."We got stuff to do stud!"

I spend the rest of the day with the promoters and Tina working out the last minute details for this ultimate female mass building You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login mind could not shake what I saw today.Nev Francis was not able to make to the photo shoot today but Tina says she will join us for dinner tonight.The only thing I'm thinking right now is this money is well You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login cash is not going to that bitch who is my ex-wife anymore! Hell yes! "Oh on to the MGM grand Jim. What the fuck do you want me to do jack you off before we go?" Tina flexes her 21 inch biceps and is looking like she is dead ass serious.She straddles my cock with her massive 35 inch thighs and smiles." Can't you keep that fucking thing in your pants!" She looks serious and starts to unzip my pants."What about your muscle bound gay boyfriend?' Tina laughs and says: " Fuck that dude,I can jack off anyone I want.Look at this mass!" She pulls the 10 inch monster out and my erection is so hard.She makes sure I see the power in her arms.Hard veins in her forearms that any man in the local gym would want.The jacking is so fast that I will not be......"AWWW fuck Tina" Cum Is flying all over her hotel bed. "I will have you if I decide to."

p

"You feel better now Jimmy boy? Look.. when we get back home to the Condo complex it will be different.I plan on spending the rest of my life building my body until it is so,so big....I will not compete at this event. I want to be so fucking jacked that no man could ever resist me. You might get a late night "cock" call from me from time to time. Better than borrowing a cup of sugar..Ha,Ha! You don't even cook. Look, the girls and I might even move to Brazil to get more of Jason's drug to fulfill yours and everyone's ultimate fantasy. Whatever happens it happens. I still own you! comprende? I will fuck you anytime I desire. Now go back to your room and get You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you at 7pm. downstairs."

Heading back to my room,all I can think of is Tina jealous of all the she beasts at this contest? I mean what the hell..I'm in no positition to argue with a muscular woman like her.I really do care about her though.Come to think of it I could be happy with any of these muscle bound...Emmmm,Emmm,fuck the phone again."Hey Jim here."  It was Jason calling from Brazil. His muscle bound wife was going to join us for dinner.I guess he stayed back home to do more tests on men to determined if the drug will work."I know your sponsors are very curious." I thanked him and headed into my room to shower You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the shower I was thinking..How big is his fucking wife now? Oh no and Nev Francis will be there. That woman is a fucking icon!  Quickly I get dressed and head to the main floor. Heading into the elevator oh shit..Blueball in the some tight fitting leotards "Hey Jim,We need to talk!"

"Well, what about?" The other people on the ride got really uncomfortable and left on to the main floor in a hurry. Blueball picked me up and gave me a kiss even though we are the same height.Well that is the only similar thing about our bodies.."I have to get to a very important dinner.Oh your going to be there to right?" She smiles and I know.. what a night..A deep kiss from a powerful mass monster of a woman. I have zero power now.Ripped veins are all over her pumped up body!! Is this going to turn me on? Beef!! My cock gets hard..shit!! "Next week I will win this contest! I want you to help me!" Oh shit...What can i do now?.. She whispers in my ear.."Let me jack your dick off.."

p

Blueball locks the elevator door and unzips my pants. I'm so fucking hard now..How can any woman have this much muscle! "We have to work fast Jim." She is gives me head and then the furious jacking begins."Ahhh,fuck Blue...." My dick is nearing climax and she stops.. "You guys are so fucking easy.Shit, I want you to take a good long look at this lover boy!" She pulls her dress up and reveals what could be a hardon,only it's her fucking clit. All in between massive quads that had to be 36 inches."How do you like my man in the boat big shot!"  My eyes bulge out while mind contemplates how many roids it took to create that enhanced clit. "Do you want me to jack you off Jim? It is my gift to you for all that you have done for us super fbbs.Just relax honey,this should make you feel happy the rest of the night.

I just wanted Blueball to feel all the cum building inside me.She picks up the pace and continues the process. "Thanks to you and Tina this would never ever come to fruition sweety." I'm in mini orgasm stage.I can only see a massive roided ,fbbm-17  jacked up male type physique in front of me.Male stubble on her face, large fucking clit,and a voice that would rival Barry White in his singing days. "My huge fucking muscle mass and your big dick are a match made in heaven.Don't you think Jim? Just let it out all over the biggest female pecs in the world."  I'm trying not to cum to fast ,but I can't take this to much longer.Oh fuck,she bounces her DD sized pecs in such a rapid pace that... "Shit oh my fucking god!" I shot maybe the biggest load of my life all over those glorious mountains of muscle .Her chin was covered and her clingy purple dress was drenched all the way down to her knees.

"Wow..I don't think I ever produced that much spunk Blue." Yeah these 23 inch pythons might be responsible." This muscle goddess flexed the largest female biceps on the planet right in front of my face! ( Well I think they are.) The elevator alarm goes off and she opens the door."See you ten minutes lover boy.I better clean up. Bluebell kisses me on the lips while two horrified elderly couples get on the lift."See ya honey!"  One old gentleman gave me a big stare down.Then he gives me a slight smile, meaning like good job mate! Your never to old to be a female muscle lover..He,He.

Jeremy Lightning

Now that is an interesting name, Blueball, where exactly does it come from, was it explained and I missed it? Well, whatever, a lot of great stuff in the last couple of chapters, obviously great to see some incredibly huge, ripped, almost masculine, but still lovely, sexy females! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

p

I get back down on the main floor and  go towards the dining hall in the convention area. Tina is entertaining the sponsors and spots me coming .She gets out of her seat and whispers in my...." Did she make you fucking cum?"  Her huge forearm ,the hot breath,It made me shudder in fear for a moment.."Oh you got it all wrong Tina."  All of a sudden the guests stare at this big bellowing laugh coming from this behemoth female muscle monster. "Oh sorry folks,Jim just told me a funny joke! Carry on." Tina is just so confusing to me at this moment,I lost what her point was.She's fucking pissed off but why? Tina wants me to have zero sexual relations with any women? Or this particular mass monster? I just sit down and eat the fish dinner and drink.Women are so fucking complicated.

Blueball makes her entrance in that traditional bodybuilder waddle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login massive for anyone,let alone a female.She sits down across from Tina and talks to a rep from Ped Products. Her deep baritone voice bellows throughout the hall. She might be a Greek goddess from heaven to the less informed humans on the planet. She is the greatest science experiment ever! Muscle building to the extreme. But Nev Francis is yet to enter the hall. Blue gives me a quick look and a wink.Tina looks back at me with an angry stare. Well she hates this chick no matter what..I wonder...

All of a sudden some big commotion in the back of the hall occurs. Photagrahers taking snap shots of what looks like some male mass monster bodybuilder dressed in..Holy fuck! Nev is dressed in the white dress that Marilyn Monroe had on in the movie the seven year itch. Her hair is bleached bright blonde.Oh my god is she fucking huge! Tina rushes to greet her while my cock is growing under the dinner table. I quickly text Dr. Bisbee about the sight for sore eyes in front of me. "She was the first to sign up for this drug trial Jim. I wanted to keep it a surprise." Shit! I want to fuck her now! Okay dude control yourself.. This is like some sort of morph of her come to life! Tina brings her to my table. I can't stand up because my 10 inch dick is fully erect.


Jeremy Lightning

Nice! Love that Nev Francis seems to be awesomely huge and ripped, just the way I like my mature muscle women! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

p

Good for me I only had to wave to Nev because..well you no she was creating a stir in the dinning hall. People and "fans" were clicking their cell phones right and left. This kid who looked like he was right out of the movie "Revenge of the nerds" came up to Nev's massive physique and asked for a bicep measurement. He pulled a standard sewing tape out of his back pocket and Nev burst out load laughing in that baritone voice..Blue sat down next to me.She put her arm around me and slowly led her hand  under the table. Rubbing my 10 inch cock of course..Shit!! Blue massaged it until I was about to cum inside my pants.. "Your going to like this Jimmy." The nerd with his giant black framed glasses wraps the tape around her arm.."You know I was in the pump room before coming out here guys..This should be good for you little man!" 

Nerd guy is laughing with a snorting sound  while he wraps the tape around Nev's mega bicep. "That's a real arm pump people!" The tape is reading 23 inches now and blue won't stop stroking my cock.. There is no fucking body fat on this woman whatsoever. I'm about to go into some sort of orgasmic shock,Fuck! Nev is in her late 50's for goodness sakes! "5-6 and 289 pounds baby!" Her smile is just intoxicating to me . The two large crossing bulging veins on her right bicep were just unreal. Her forearms were some sort of smaller version with mashed up bulging veins. How could any woman be this huge and ripped at the same fucking time?  I had to let loose in my.. Nev comes over to my table and holds her hand out for a shake. Blue laughs and leaves the table. Oh shit.. That woman is just fucking crazy!

I had to let the precum out into my shorts and Nev saw it.."So I guess your glad to see me Jim! I take that as a compliment." (She whispers in my ear) " You don't have to stand up honey" A big wink and she heads off to another sponsors table. Jesus fucking christ!  Shit!...Major embarrassment avoided. That woman is the the reason were here tonight for goodness sakes! So she has to be the clear cut winner here..Right? What Dr. Bisbee did was nothing short of brilliant..Oh wait he is the man here..What a great fucking drug!! A nobel prize should be awarded to this man..yet he has to leave the country and live in Brazil. Ok...whatever. The goverment is a joke.

Everyone in the hall is done with dinner and head out to the Vegas strip. Nev has to go back to the MGM grand hotel for video shoots with several companies.Tina tells me that I have a couple of interviews to do with local media.This event is all the talk of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login eyes are still focused on Nev doing the classic "bodybuilder walk" or waddle as she leaves the building.Holy fuck that back is so wide..That ass or gluteus maximus are so beyond fucking huge. Tina pulls my arm away.. "Let's get a taxi Jimmy so we can get these interviews over with." On the way down the strip, Tina makes fun of my incoherent behavior by flexing her large or huge biceps by any normal standards right in front of my face. "Snap out of it boy we have business to take care of..Those reporters are going to get nosy.." It was like the 1990's all over again..yet better. A lot better..Female bodybuilders were all the rage back then..Hmmm.

We arrive at the hotel lobby and Nev is there talking to a local reporter. Tina and I get out of the taxi to meet with a rep from Entertainment tonight. Fuck!..Really.That is crazy. Here comes a reporter from E- entertainment. Holy fuck, I remember Karla Nelson showing up on one of these stupid shows..I told one of the cute reporters.."Yeah,this will prove that women will never be the weaker sex again."  Then she asks me about steroids. "Well this is an all natural product Stacy.Good to see you tonight." I hurried into the casino with Tina at my side.."Holy crap Tina,I never expected this attention! Wow!" She smiles and hurries me to the huge pool area. Oh wow all the contestants were doing photo shoots. The people from middle America at the pool looked so fucking freaked out! Interesting..








p

First person to greet us was Alicia in her tiny micro bikini.Fucking christ how sexy! I noticed an old couple leaving in a big hurry."Hey your going to miss the show people!"  I could not resist that outburst..Those fucking huge boobs could not be contained in that tiny top..Well her muscles were another story. Even though the cum stain on my pants had dried,I had to get them off. My long swim trunks was the choice of underwear today..What a great decision. All dark bright colors which helped. "Hey Jimmy after I'm done here why don't you and I take a dip in the pool! That would be so hot!!" Tina just smiles and turns her head from side to side.. Alicia gives my crotch a big tug and heads over to gem-x  photography.  Another midwest couple leave in a hurry.

Alicia bounces her humongous boobs up and down while flexing some of the biggest female biceps on the planet!  And ripped ones at that! The young couple that was leaving suddenly slowed down to look at this babe. I don't blame then in the least. How sexy was this performance. After a twenty minutes the 25 year old couple came up to Tina and I to talk. "So what is the secret to all that muscle building guys? My wife has been trying to get big." His bride is smiling a shit eating grin. Tina takes over. "Well if she wants to gain a lot of muscle,we have the program for you!"

Jeremy Lightning

I freaking love this World! I just wish that huge female muscle was as acceptable in real life as it is in this universe, and women could get this frickin' huge too! Nev was an absolute dream come true to me, absolutely huge and ripped , and in her late 50's, awesome! I also love the end of the last section, where a couple both wants the wife to get big and muscular, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

p

While Tina talks to the young couple from Indiana, Alicia drags me into the pool. Her strength was no match for me. "Oh your so cute Jim."  The she beast pulls me under the water like she wants to drown me. Shit is so fucking strong! "Come on Alicia give me a break here!" She just laughs like she captured a full grown man in her secret garden of lust. "You love it baby!"  Tina is no help here as she takes the young couple into the restaurant to talk. Dam this woman is strong! I don't want to let her know that I feel like panicking ,but I'm a man right? "Let me do some military presses Jim"  Alicia Lifts my body out of the water and proceeds to press my body like it was some sort of warm up weight..Holy fuck..That strength is incredible! Several photographers were snapping pictures while her massive fake boobs bounced up and down. That surgeon did an amazing job..Fucking hell..Ripped to the bone and massive as hell. After the crazed musclebound woman was done pumping up with her human weight, Alicia threw my body about 25 feet across the pool. She has that cheerleader smile on her face while she does the most muscular pose. The last time we had a conversation, Alicia told me about her cheer leading days in high school.What a sweet blonde beauty she was in her pictures. Yet her mother calls her a monster to this day. Her huge traps now swell to the back of her neck.Fucking hell,I'm in love!


Alicia the true goddess gets out of the pool and more pictures are taken. "Hey Jimmy call me tonight!" I head back to the hotel and see Tina in the restaurant still talking to the young couple. She waves and I head to the elevator. My mind wonders about how sexually arousing Alicia is...yet a real sweetheart of a person..Wow...I don't know what to think. The elevator door opens and...Holy fuck!! Oh no it's ..

p

Nev Francis is looking straight into my eyes. If anyone looked at my face it had to be the same reaction a deer in the headlights would have on the highway. She has a big smile on her face. My mind is on sensory overload. " Hey Jim I so want to talk to you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login tonight! What's your schedule like.?" I go silent for a moment while she gets on the elevator and I'm desperately trying to get my voice box to work. "Oh okay..uh..what time and uh...where?" Nev smiles and ..winks. "At my room of course You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about nine o'clock in room number 743." She whispers in my ear while the other people leave the elevator at ground level. "Hey I like that you love my body,many men have the same reaction. I want to see your big fucking cock. It's not like I'm the queen of fucking England here Jim. See ya."

This friggin woman is not only an icon in female bodybuilding,but she has a year longer on Jason's drug. She would win a lot of male contests at this point. I mean there are no boundaries for Nev. Yet I think she wants to fuck me! This is to good to be true..Right? Unlocking the door to my room,I remember that skinny bitch who competed against Nev way back when. What a fucking joke she was.Ha,Ha,Ha.. She could not win a figure contest today.. I shower and fall asleep on the couch. The alarm is set for eight pm.

There seems to be some loud pounding noise on my hotel door.."Jim I know your fucking in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login up you little shit!" The voice does sound familiar,but nobody should be here now. I'm so fucking tired I just don't want to get up.."Get up fuckhead!!" Slowly I drag my ass off the couch to the door. The pounding on the door is so powerful.."I heard what you said about me you fucking weasel !"  Now I just don't know what to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login hotel security? That voice..


Jeremy Lightning

Hmm, looks like Nev was all ready to give Jim, probably the most sexually fulfilling night of his life, even after all the times that he has been fucked by these awesomely huge and strong muscle women, I could picture, because of Nev's advanced age, and the fact that she's the biggest, that she would probably be the best at fucking too. Unfortunately, there is a little problem, who is it at the door and how will that person plan to fuck up Jim's night? I'm guessing he won't get to meet Nev tonight, too bad for him. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

p

What the fuck do I do here? Who is this crazy fucking woman? I know she's roided up by the sound of her voice.Fucking hell,I rush to the hotel room phone and call security. "Yeah this is room 640, some crazy person is trying to break my door down..Please send security!" This women is relentless,boom,boom,boom." Hey fuckhead open up now!" I try to tell them to hurry,but bam! the door opens. Holy fucking shit!! "You thought you could hide from me puny man?" Oh no..it can't be Tanya my ex-wife..Oh shit it's her!  "Your..so huge Tanya!" She laughs out loud like a muscle bound monster would. That deep roid voice resonates in my ears. Oh fuck, she's as big as Nev! "Now wait Tanya we can work this out." The she-beast ex-wife puts me in a headlock and I'm gasping for air. "No.no akkk come on Tanya! What do want?"

She drags my body into the elevator and pushes the down button. "You have to give me more money now motherfucker!" More pressure is applied to my neck. I can't speak.. She lets loose for a minute. "You have a lot of dough, oh you want more..okay let me get in touch with the lawyer." We get to the lobby and people are laughing while she drags me to the front of the hotel. "You never went to the gym,how did you get all this muscle? She put so much pressure with her 24 inch biceps on my neck that..I........pass out. The bitch pulls my body towards a Taxi and the police have their guns drawn.. "Stand up and put your hands behind your head now!"  The cops point them towards me and Tanya runs away in a hurry..Boom! I get shot right in the....Blood is flowing and..

Ring....ring...Oh ,fuck!..What.......ring..Shit the alarm!..What a dream..I'm soaked in sweat and that was just worse than any nightmare ever! I got to get in the shower and see Nev..That was just fucking horrible.I'm singing in the shower while soaping up and it dawns on me..What is that Tanya bitch doing? She has been silent since the divorce. Why would I even give a shit? Dressing quickly and getting a beer out of the fridge,I think I'm ready. Wow Nev Francis.. Oh my goodness.. On to the elevator...