⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro Contest Pics and coverage

Started by shimmer1, July 27, 2014, 04:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shimmer1

So far I know of

1. Tonia Moore
2. Sheila Bleck
3. Virginia SM (I think)
4. Kahla Bullemor


Who else, let me know if you have any other definates.


guile1793

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lebowski_achiever85


Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aleesha Young is set to compete.
Wow! It would be interesting watching very massive Virginia Sánchez vs very massive
Aleesha Young

lebowski_achiever85

Virginia and Aleesha will be amazing to see on the same stage at the same time

fredzeppelin

Sadly the seats at this venue are well removed from the stage. Last year I was only one row back during prejudging, but
still couldn't get a really good look at the women. Plus prejudging was packed house last year (this year MAY be different given
that the show takes place on Friday, but I'm not holding my hopes up). Your best bet is to roam the lobby and the lower level floors and
hopefully bump into some massive muscle women (and you will). Can't wait for next Friday!

lebowski_achiever85


zinran

I would hope that new IFBB Pro Angela Rayburn would be competing in Tampa since it is not far from where she lives but that is only speculation and wishful thinking on my part and not confirmed by any credible source.

fbbluvr13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i don't think Sheila Bleck is competing

said on cam she is today

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it is being held at the Hyatt Regency right?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:'( no kim perez?!!!!!!!!

They haven't put up the competitor's list so we don't know that yet. She's competed in the Tampa Pro several
times before, so she could very well be there again this year.

lebowski_achiever85

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i don't think Sheila Bleck is competing

said on cam she is today
i stand corrected

Timmon

Sheila contest prep for the Tampa
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fredzeppelin

A week to go and STILL no competitor's list. Nice Job, Tim  :-[

fredzeppelin

Saturday August 2 and still no competitor's list. Dammit Tim I need that competitor's list!