Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

Started by fattyfatty, July 23, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjones

I know for the playhouse lounge they take your temperature before you come in. If your above a certain temperature they won't let you in. There's also a certain amount of people that can be in the club. If it's over capacity they make you wait outside. Once somebody leaves they allow you back in. You also have to wear a mask inside but depending on the dancer she might let you take it off for a dance


sjf450

I have two for you.  First is Catarina at Johnny A's Hitching Post.   She works days.   Check the schedule.   Worked at Breathless a few years ago.  Figure type very hard body.   She is working this week and then says she is traveling for a week or two.   Second is Sam works Sunday day and Monday night at Breathless.  Also works at AJ's she says usually Sat and Tuesday days   Tree trunk legs and a beautiful body.  Always busy. 

cjones

Sjf450 thanks I'm looking forward to meeting both I'm probably going to see Sam first I can't get to Jersey this week. Is Sam Brazilian? Did you get a chance to see Taylor yet?

sjf450

Have not seen Taylor yet.   Hopefully soon.

sjf450

Here is another one.   Her name is either Tania or Talia.   She works days at AJ's.   She is from Columbia and she speaks very little english.   She is about 5'1 and weighs 120-125 pounds.   She must have been a gymnast.   Great moves.

Runningman

Saw Taylor at the Playhouse - really fit and sexy. Like a wet dream of Barbie who grew up, got implants and does nothing besides train and dance.

Runningman

Taylor - super lean and fit. Nice tan, pretty face, long straight blonde hair, big fake boobs, possible butt implants (me no like generally, but not terrible on her. Her ass still looks very tight but a bit misshapen. Couldn't tell what her legs looked like because she had high black stripper boots on - a deal breaker for me because legs, ankles and feet  are among  the most important things for me

cjones

Yes I do love legs I'll be scouting out some clubs the next couple of weekends and I'll report back. I heard there's a lady at club 35 In central nj. Im still trying to see Demi at Cheerleaders and I'm trying to see Sam at breathless. I went there on a Sunday but got there too late and missed her. I'm still trying to find Raphela who was working at breathless. Has anybody seen her lately?

lilguy31

saw one name Caroline at Breathless with pretty strong thighs
And abs

One day sadaras need to do sadaras party, where we find these musclar stippers and throw a private show
Rent out a place

If this covid thing dont pop back up would love to

Runningman

Cayenne from the Playhouse is still looking good. She goes to the gym and strip club every day.

sjf450

Natalya at AJ's works days from Columbia.   Not very well defined but hard and big all over.   Speaks very little English.

cjones

Sjf450 thanks for scouting out the amazing talent that you do. For Natalya do you know if she is there on Sundays and Tuesdays during the day?

sjf450

Back at AJ's.   Ran into another new one.  Alicia.   Rock hard Dominican.   Works days.   Generally from Wed-Sat.   5'4 135 approx.

artax

Would love info for Philadelphia area- I don't go as often as I used to but recent trips to Oasis and Cheerleaders have been a little disappointing for fitness / bodybuilders - years ago Emerald at Oasis was incredibly fit - and cheerleaders at one time had Vilma (bodybuilder)- Teri (ifbb fitness pro) and 2 others that competed in regional level shows - haven't seen anyone like that recently

Runningman

Saw Antoinette at Cheerleaders Philly. Super fit body. Incredible lean, toned, muscled legs. Abs, incredibly tight little butt, small natural boobs. Light skinned AA or Hispanic 20 year old. Looked like an Olympic runner. Said she was a gymnast.