LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

Started by fattyfatty, July 23, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjones

Sorry about that I cleared all my messages. You can message me now.

cjones

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sjf450

There is another in the seemingly never ending Brazilians in Northern NJ.   Her name is Renata and she is at Breathless.   She said she works Wed, Thursday and SAturday nights and Friday day.    English is not great.  She looks like she is an off season bodybuilder.    She is about 5'5 and weighs about 170.   She has a huge back and neck and tree trunks for legs.    Lap dances were very liberal.  You never know how long they will be there so get there if you can. 

nbunited21

I keep calling and the guy says Renata isn't working.  You sure she works those days at Breathless?

nbunited21

Went today.  Renata was not there unfortunately

cjones

Is her name Raphaella or is it Renata?

nbunited21

Yeah I'm not sure I'm trying to figure that out

pirapen

Went to Breathless last night.  The girls name is Raphaela.  She is the definition of a brick house.  I would compare her body to Jade of London.  She is very aggressive with her dances which I don't mind.  I got 3 dances from her and it felt like I got ran over by a truck and I'm 6'  210.  So if you are a smaller guy she literally might hurt you.  She told me she works Wed, Thurs and Sat nights.  I'll definitely stop back in to see her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nbunited21


pirapen

I was there between 11 and 1 last night.  I didn't see her go on stage until around 12:30.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nbunited21

Cool thanks I'm definitely going tomorrow night then.  Probably later too

sjf450

Sorry about the confusion with the name but that is her.  Was there a girl name Penelope working that night.  Not as big as Raphaella but she has a nice muscular body.   I did not get a chance to dance with her. 

pirapen

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cjones

I finally got a chance to meet Raphealla she was great. Danced with her 4 lap dances and she was great aggressive aimed to please. She reminds me of Xeena from scissorvixens. Amazing ass

cjones

Has anybody seen any muscular strippers in the nj/ny/pa area?

Runningman

Cayenne is still at the Playhouse in Burlington NJ. Very fit older (55) Brazilian. She's lean with a great body and very toned from head to toe. She basically lives at the club and the gym. I love the way her legs look in her platform stripper heels. Nice round fake boobs too. She'll flex and basically let you worship her bod in the private room. You'll leave a happy man.