⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

Started by fattyfatty, July 23, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjones

Thanks Runningman for your reply. I agree with you a 100 percent. I've seen Cayenne over 50 times she's amazing. I also see Erica there two. Both great.


Runningman

I meet Cayenne about 5 years ago and have been a fan ever since. I can't image that body was like 20 or 30 years ago. But who knows, maybe she wasn't a gym rat back then like she is now. She really nailed my life long fetish of lean but still muscular legs in slutty high heels.  I tell not to take off her heels and flex and stretch her legs. I love running my hands all over her legs, especially her calves. She's a sweetheart and very willing to indulge me. I'm a leg man and a sucker for women runners. Dancers too - wife was a ballerina.

sjf450

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I finally got a chance to meet Raphealla she was great. Danced with her 4 lap dances and she was great aggressive aimed to please. She reminds me of Xeena from scissorvixens. Amazing ass

She is back at Breathless some night and at Johnny A's Hitching Post in Patterson. Weekend days ( posted schedule on website)

cjones

That's awesome I need to see her again. Do you know what nights she's at breathless? They don't have there schedule on the phone anymore.

sjf450

She said Wed-Friday but it is always a guess if you ask me.  If you can to Johnny A's it is a much better set up

cjones

Hi Sjf have you seen her lately? Any other new ladies that you have ran into in nj?

cjones

I went to playhouse lounge today I was looking for Cayenne but she was busy. As I was waiting I see this beautiful blonde with nice arms and a great chest I had to grab her and I took her to the back to dance she was awesome super cool friendly and had a great personality. Her name is Taylor I definitely recommend to see her. She is a beautiful physique girl.

nbunited21


cjones

She's figure she's looks like she's competing soon she's in good shape cut her body and look reminds me of Ginger Martin. I recommend to see her she has a good personality and a nice tight body

cjones

Hi Runningman I tried to email you back but your inbox is full

sjf450


cjones

She told me she works everyday except for Sunday. They don't have the list on there website right now so I would call in before to make sure she is there

sjf450


cjones

I saw her during the day I think she works like 12 to 7.

lilguy31

how are the strip club now a days

havent been since covid..what the protocals and all that