⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asha Tracey

Started by zig563, June 28, 2014, 04:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zig563

5-10, 260 strongwoman who is improving. I like her look.



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     


netcurse2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

netcurse2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really nice! Great find! I love the bulking look! :-) K+

Thanks. Love her look too. Nice, bulky, and strong. Natural look.
Here is more Asha. :hey:



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Kryten

Here are a few more of 25yo Asha from Western Australia  :clap:

Darn, she's pretty!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



necar3cd


Ah, ha!  Here are the pics of the MySpace girl from a long time ago.  Anyone else think this might be her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

No it's not her. I remember Fluff. She was American.  Asha Tracey is Australian.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah, ha!  Here are the pics of the MySpace girl from a long time ago.  Anyone else think this might be her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Definitely not Asha. Different face and Asha is 25 and fairly new to the sport. She's a couple of years in. Fluff did have a nice thick build as well. Body type was the similarity, but not the same face. Edge to Asha in the looks department imo too. A bit cuter and has a great smile.

Thanks for posting Fluff tho. I recall another woman who was built along these lines....about 5-9 and 260...named Christine about a decade b back. I never heard any more about her. She was more in thr fbb era and was supposedly going to trim down, but who knows. There were only 2-3 pics of her and they drew great interest.

Love the thick and strong weightlifter or strongwoman types like Asha. :singing:

sidi89

 :wow: she is the total package! i have seen a video of her deadlifting 400 lbs, also her overhead press is impressive! by the way for a woman that big, she really is quite lean, given the fact she is 5'10'' and 260 lbs...and with one of the cutest faces i have ever seen!

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wow: she is the total package! i have seen a video of her deadlifting 400 lbs, also her overhead press is impressive! by the way for a woman that big, she really is quite lean, given the fact she is 5'10'' and 260 lbs...and with one of the cutest faces i have ever seen!

I agree 100%. I should have posted prior, but I was not sure how she would catch on. I love my musclegirls, but my first love is simply nice looking women with strength. Asha fits that to a T and seems to have fallen in love with the sport if you listen to her tell her story. She does not have to apologize for being big and strong to those who are not accepting of s big strong woman. :clap:

netcurse2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

Word is Asha is getting even bigger and stronger as she preps for the strongwoman event at the Arnold. She is planning to come to the USA and trying her best to win that title. She's getting a little stronger each week . There is a new video up at youtube, but we can not link from there. Asha fans may want to give it a look. It is from 2 weekends back, so new stuff. She won a local strongwoman easily.

faby73

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah, ha!  Here are the pics of the MySpace girl from a long time ago.  Anyone else think this might be her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Definitely not Asha. Different face and Asha is 25 and fairly new to the sport. She's a couple of years in. Fluff did have a nice thick build as well. Body type was the similarity, but not the same face. Edge to Asha in the looks department imo too. A bit cuter and has a great smile.

Thanks for posting Fluff tho. I recall another woman who was built along these lines....about 5-9 and 260...named Christine about a decade b back. I never heard any more about her. She was more in thr fbb era and was supposedly going to trim down, but who knows. There were only 2-3 pics of her and they drew great interest.

Love the thick and strong weightlifter or strongwoman types like Asha. :singing:



I think it is Christine Dutkowski.
Do you know the real name of Fluff? She looks amazing also. Aisha has a cuter face, but in body they are both great

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah, ha!  Here are the pics of the MySpace girl from a long time ago.  Anyone else think this might be her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Definitely not Asha. Different face and Asha is 25 and fairly new to the sport. She's a couple of years in. Fluff did have a nice thick build as well. Body type was the similarity, but not the same face. Edge to Asha in the looks department imo too. A bit cuter and has a great smile.

Thanks for posting Fluff tho. I recall another woman who was built along these lines....about 5-9 and 260...named Christine about a decade b back. I never heard any more about her. She was more in thr fbb era and was supposedly going to trim down, but who knows. There were only 2-3 pics of her and they drew great interest.

Love the thick and strong weightlifter or strongwoman types like Asha. :singing:



I think it is Christine Dutkowski.
Do you know the real name of Fluff? She looks amazing also. Aisha has a cuter face, but in body they are both great

I thought someone earlier posted her name. Christine would be well into her 40's by now. I do not think that is her. I agree with your comment. Not quite Asha's face, but nice big thick body and she looks good enough. I think I saw pics of her years back, but can't attach any name to her face. Sorry. Never looked at a myspace page, so not from there.

BigGirlzRSexy

Asha is gorgeous.  Really massive & strong too!  I haven't seen a bodybuilder this sexy & massive since Aleesha Young came along.   I really hope that she decides to do sessions someday.