⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asha Tracey

Started by zig563, June 28, 2014, 04:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zig563


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Getting bigger and stronger by the day as she trains for the World's Strongest Woman c :cool2:ompetition

zig563

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Asha is gorgeous.  Really massive & strong too!  I haven't seen a bodybuilder this sexy & massive since Aleesha Young came along.   I really hope that she decides to do sessions someday.

Asha is sponsored and does endorsements for some companies. She's extremely clean cut and into charity. I would be stunned if she ever did sessions. She has bigger aspirations than that and they don't fit with her morals. I'm not judging women who do them. I am simply stating she seems about as unlikely to ever do them as any female strength athlete ever. She'll do some strength feats though...and maybe some playful wrestling type stuff, lifts, or arm wrestles as she has already done.

I'd love to see her do a movie role where she kicks butt. That would be something she might do. Wipe out a couple of skinny models for movie goers. I'd pay to see that. :wow: