LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anyone Have Experience with AMAZING MUSCLE BEAUTIES Site?

Started by encephalon50, January 19, 2014, 04:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

encephalon50

Just Curious! It seems it's a minimum 6 month commitment @ nearly 70-dollars US.

Best!  :thanks:


autechre

I've been a member. $70 for 6 months is reasonably cheap, but it is a long time to commit to.

The clips are all full HD & around 30-60 seconds long.
The photos are all excellent quality - except those he's applied too many photoshop tweaks to.

Overall, the quality is excellent. The updates are pretty regular too.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Dingaro

However, the length of the videos is too short. 30-60 seconds is close to nothing.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
However, the length of the videos is too short. 30-60 seconds is close to nothing.
True... and that includes his horrid intro pic which is ~5 seconds
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

encephalon50

It seems they need a 1-month intro deal... One has to assume the site will be up for 6-month intervals.
K & more  :thanks: for your replys!

qwqw

$60 is a very high price for one site. I think the interface could use some work too. I can't see many guys going for anything longer than a cheap 1 month subscription. I'd guess a very high percentage of subscriptions to the well established sites are just for one month every once in a while so they can grab the clips in bunches.

papadoc1981

I was a member in the past.  Pretty good line-up of ladies, but............

- Didn't like the website lay out.
- Hated the short clips.
- And hated the use of the airbrush-technique in many of their pics.

All of these makes this website not worth the money IMO.  Which sucks considering they have a lot of material of Oana I'd love to have.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$60 is a very high price for one site.

It's only $10 a month, which is reasonable. It is a long commitment though. A better option would be $30 for 3 months - then i'd sign up more often to get all the updates :)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

qwqw

What portion of people even stay at a site for 6 months? Even the well established ones, like herbiceps or utopia? So that $60 has a value of arguably $10 or so. There's no reason not to offer a monthly subscription, unless they believe people won't come back for more after one month.

gigi69

Which is the photos format for members in amazing muscle beauties? Can we download them in .zip or .rar format or 1 by 1 ?

Thank you.

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which is the photos format for members in amazing muscle beauties? Can we download them in .zip or .rar format or 1 by 1 ?

Thank you.

1 by 1
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

You can use something like flashget/flashgot/downthemall to get all the photos rather than clicking one by one.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

gigi69

Thank you very much, but it is very long work download them so.........how much time?? I think it's one reason more for no pay 60$ for six months  :look:

encephalon50

Thanks for all the replies!  :rock:   I still think they should offer a one-month deal for no more than 12 or 13 dollars, w/the 6-month option...but I guess as long as they can get subscribers to pay the 60 bucks...eh...
I've always been a believer in going for volume sales...  ;)

m76

I tried to convince him that his videos are too short, but he didn't listen to me.

I also think that the updates are too far apart. He updates every Sunday,  but one week only pictures, next week only videos. And the updates are not big, usually 4-5 galleries or videos per update. That means every fortnight.

I understand why he demands a 6 month commitment, so people don't hit and run, but he should give something more back. Starting by longer videos. Also his site crashed a few months ago, so he started from scratch almost, and now many updates contain clips that were already available if you were a member a year ago.