⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anyone Have Experience with AMAZING MUSCLE BEAUTIES Site?

Started by encephalon50, January 19, 2014, 04:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

encephalon50

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to convince him that his videos are too short, but he didn't listen to me.

I also think that the updates are too far apart. He updates every Sunday,  but one week only pictures, next week only videos. And the updates are not big, usually 4-5 galleries or videos per update. That means every fortnight.

I understand why he demands a 6 month commitment, so people don't hit and run, but he should give something more back. Starting by longer videos. Also his site crashed a few months ago, so he started from scratch almost, and now many updates contain clips that were already available if you were a member a year ago.

Well...as to the concept of "hit and run," I still argue for a month-to-month membership option...and that the owner's volume would increase, e. g. he would sell at least a 1-month deal to me...as I don't want to buy what some call a "pig in a sack." And maybe a thousand or two people would join that would normally balk at a multi-month membership would sign on. We've all seen sites that have just disappeared w/no recourse...Just sayin!  :)


FemFlexUSA

Robby's a fantastic photographer.  I consider him one of the real 'masters of light' within our industry. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Robby's a fantastic photographer.  I consider him one of the real 'masters of light' within our industry. 

Agreed, he does some fantastic work.

Hope someone has told him to lay off the vignettes & faux-lens flares though  :-[
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Robby's a fantastic photographer.  I consider him one of the real 'masters of light' within our industry.
I don't know.  He does have some damn good pictures from time to time but his use of airbrush is very annoying to me.

Like autechre said about the faux-lens flare and you add that with the airbrush and to me I'm looking at a pic of a muscled up plastic doll.  It just looks fake.  I don't get that because Rob is a good photographer who doesn't need to use that crap.  It doesn't add anything.  It's more of a distraction.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

Photographers try to build their brands by developing a style that's somewhat unique to them.  I'm not saying that every photographer uses techniques that no one else does, but they do tend to be somewhat consistent with what they're doing in post-processing. 

A very large percentage of physique models *want* their images edited before they're published. There are many who'll get upset if their photos aren't Photoshopped before being shown to the public. 

I tend prefer minimalist (near-zero) editing myself, but the China doll imagery is very popular among models and fans alike, so I don't think we'll see him abandoning that style anytime soon. I think it works very well for Robby. :) 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

superm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login