LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

hdphysiques

Started by sluggo, December 15, 2013, 08:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggo

HD Physiques is total BS....

They advertize all the SC vidoes and then when you sign up....ooops, its another subscription.

Avoid this BS scam.


bombomper


qwqw

Shannon Courtney? In a lot of their updates, they seem to push you to sign up for their other sites like Tanya or CW, or to buy their on demand videos. They do seem to have a fair amount of content though. Not sure how often they post legitimate updates, however.

fp909

HDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Idk how they run it but I believe the studio videos are specifically geared to support the athlete in question, like Shannon. She says she is sponsored by them, so probably receives some kind of funds for that.

LordDaroth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Idk how they run it but I believe the studio videos are specifically geared to support the athlete in question, like Shannon. She says she is sponsored by them, so probably receives some kind of funds for that.

I hear they pay for all of her supplements, food and stuff. In turn, she's exclusive to those sites

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Idk how they run it but I believe the studio videos are specifically geared to support the athlete in question, like Shannon. She says she is sponsored by them, so probably receives some kind of funds for that.

I hear they pay for all of her supplements, food and stuff. In turn, she's exclusive to those sites
That sounds like a good idea.  I've never heard that being done before.  But I wonder, would she be making more if she had her own website and didn't shoot exclusively with HDP and TF.  When you think about all the fansites available that would be lining up to pay for some of her time: muscleangels, femflex, herbiceps, ftv, awefilms, muscle-fantasies, female-power, krivstudios, wingsofstrength, female muscle, AMB, utopia ent., female-bodybulders, femalecityflex, fitvids, scissorfoxes, or maybe even start a c4s store.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Idk how they run it but I believe the studio videos are specifically geared to support the athlete in question, like Shannon. She says she is sponsored by them, so probably receives some kind of funds for that.

I hear they pay for all of her supplements, food and stuff. In turn, she's exclusive to those sites
That sounds like a good idea.  I've never heard that being done before.  But I wonder, would she be making more if she had her own website and didn't shoot exclusively with HDP and TF.  When you think about all the fansites available that would be lining up to pay for some of her time: muscleangels, femflex, herbiceps, ftv, awefilms, muscle-fantasies, female-power, krivstudios, wingsofstrength, female muscle, AMB, utopia ent., female-bodybulders, femalecityflex, fitvids, scissorfoxes, or maybe even start a c4s store.

dont think so...having a own website isnt cheap....most of them dont even cover the costs.....and if you dont have a partner who knows how to photograph and shoot videos, who should do ?....where get the material ?

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Idk how they run it but I believe the studio videos are specifically geared to support the athlete in question, like Shannon. She says she is sponsored by them, so probably receives some kind of funds for that.

I hear they pay for all of her supplements, food and stuff. In turn, she's exclusive to those sites
That sounds like a good idea.  I've never heard that being done before.  But I wonder, would she be making more if she had her own website and didn't shoot exclusively with HDP and TF.  When you think about all the fansites available that would be lining up to pay for some of her time: muscleangels, femflex, herbiceps, ftv, awefilms, muscle-fantasies, female-power, krivstudios, wingsofstrength, female muscle, AMB, utopia ent., female-bodybulders, femalecityflex, fitvids, scissorfoxes, or maybe even start a c4s store.

dont think so...having a own website isnt cheap....most of them dont even cover the costs.....and if you dont have a partner who knows how to photograph and shoot videos, who should do ?....where get the material ?

I doubt she has the time or expertise to do so. This is in her favor really. I'm sure that eventually she will be made available to other things (early on she said she'd never do the muscle worship stuff and now look).

crabdone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Isn't that the exact thing the OP was complaining about?  He joined the site looking for one thing and was told it's on another site (that he has the 'option' to join).  Sounds like the definition of bait and switch to me. 

LordDaroth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Isn't that the exact thing the OP was complaining about?  He joined the site looking for one thing and was told it's on another site (that he has the 'option' to join).  Sounds like the definition of bait and switch to me.

Yeah, because hdphysiques totally doesn't have a shitton of other awesome material right?

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Isn't that the exact thing the OP was complaining about?  He joined the site looking for one thing and was told it's on another site (that he has the 'option' to join).  Sounds like the definition of bait and switch to me. 
hardly bait & switch... if the OP was paying attention, the updates on HDP clearly state that the Shannon & Tanya clips are on another site (tanyafitness). You dont even have to be a member to view the list of updates on either of the sites.

HDP does have a lot of content, so download, be happy :)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

qwqw

It is pretty clear, but there's a fair point to be made if you expect a new video clip every couple of days and the only new video within those couple of days is on some other site you have to join. Another fair point is that it's questionable to put a large portion of Shannon's videos on Tanya's site.

lanky

I paid for a Dani Raerdon clip and cant get it to work as something is up with my pc, the site has not been able to fix it,

if i give someone my login could you upload it to somewhere i can download it from ? pm me

Rodned3

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m76

I just re-joined the site. Foolishly I didn't inform myself. I didn't realize that they still have the stupid 2.5GB / day download limit.

That limit has been around for years. And it's getting more and more annoying as videos get larger. Their typical videos are 2 minutes long, which are over 100MB. So you can download maybe 20-25 videos a day, and then you're banned for 24 hours.
If you're anything like me who likes to do their browsing in great doses once or twice a week, then this system is like hell.

I couldn't even focus on the quality of the videos and content with this hanging over my head. I immediately unsubbed as I realized this was the case.  If I could I'd even ask for a refund, but sadly they don't allow paypal where it would be possible to file a complaint.

At least ccbill is still better than some other sites that completely lack secure payment options like herbiceps and krivstudio.