Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

hdphysiques

Started by sluggo, December 15, 2013, 08:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

Looks like there are some really nice new models, but I just checked and they're still putting the photos up at 900x1400 or something like that. Lots of folks have got 4k laptops and TVs now, that's pretty small. I know server space and bandwidth ain't free, but upscaling stuff never looks as good as the original and I'd pay more every month to have photos I could use for wallpapers/savers on my screens that don't look like the tiny videos that played in Myst.

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like there are some really nice new models, but I just checked and they're still putting the photos up at 900x1400 or something like that.

Agree re the photos.
A lot of their new clips are still only 720p. There's some 4K and some 1080 too.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!