Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583195 Posts in 74272 Topics by 29942 Members - Latest Member: jonnygoomba June 03, 2024, 09:06:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Eva Damoh Review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Eva Damoh Review  (Read 8716 times)

Offline Fbb123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Eva Damoh Review
« on: December 12, 2013, 10:52:57 am »
Ey there guys, there is new black amazon that has just bust through the scene by the name of Eva Damoh who is 6ft tall and 250lbs.. Im trying to vonvince her to come to England and tour but she  needs people to show interest...Atleast about 6 people....

Offline Fbb123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Eva Damoh in England
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 10:54:32 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

free23

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 06:56:52 am »
I can Higly recommend her, if you are looking for a very large muscular body and a total domination session.
I mean she is wide, big, tall , heavy, total package...
And very very strong, there is nothing I could do.
I m myself 200 Ibs, athletic, with Judo background, but she really destroyed me, I can say she as african blood inside her!

18.5" biceps and the biggest and strongest quad I ve ever seen in my wholel life!
You will not even been able to cacth her forearm in one hand, they are so BIIIIG.

simon7

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 05:30:17 pm »
Great idea, I've requested a session with her in England. :)

free23

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 06:46:26 pm »
Anna ,
once again, I really don't appreciate your are trying to destroy Eva reputation. You are not honest.
You are the one that recorded without Eva permission no? So why are you blaming Eva for it?
Knife of a boyfriend? Come on. who will want to go to prison instead of doing business.

I now know that you are a liar, and you definitively lost my respect and consideration. Again, I wanted to meet you, but I really think now that you are just a fake, you only fight with smaller girl and loose to bigger like Ina black.

I putting again the video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login proving you refuse when Eva told you "you and me only" in the mat. No one else.

Please also , stop saying people will use knife. That is the very funny stuff I ve heard since year..

I loved you both, but now, because of you not being honest, I ll never support you anymore.

All people that meet Eva can publish their review…

snoopy

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 07:14:11 pm »
i´m 100% honest cause i got no reason for anything else.
what we do here is too Show real Action and Videos. we loose alot of time and Money if it don´t Comes to a fight.
have you seen all the Promotion we made for her?
so what is the Story now??? that we done it and Anna see now -oooh she´s sooo big -and run away -oh comeone!
she´s not big! she´s not Special. Anna wrestle every day guy´s bigger than her in sessions and Training.
Anna made dozens of filmed fights and never something like this happend.
eva is the first time in a wrestlingstudio and this happens!
so what do i have to explain here?
for us it is the most important Thing that our guests have a great time here but such an behave is absolutely inacaptable.
and the Videos she Show are the proof for that behave and not for what she try to make about it!

free23

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 07:28:18 pm »
Yes Anna, you are right on one point that you have experience in that business.
But in other hand, Eva is only 5 months of training, and she has amazing result, what it would be in 6 month???
And she Defy you without that much experience like you.

I used to do fight sport when I was younger and I ve never seen a fighter refusing a fight while the other was on the mat, whatever happens there. You JUST REFUSE the fight against the new girl (5 months experience)

Anna that a shame.

And where are those video of you against those big guy? Why won't you ask them to put a mask and do a real wrestling??
All the video I see from you, are only smaller girl. Which girl your size didn't win those last 5 years?

So for one time that you got this occasion, you just refuse the fight. (video prove it)

And I suggest if really you think you are that strong, why don't you go in Her place (like she did for you) and have that real fight she Invited you?
I think you refused once more, because you are just afraid of bigger girl. That is !

snoopy

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 07:38:17 pm »
here is not Anna. my Name is Holger. i´m only Anna konda fan.
heavyweight women who she wrestled on Video was ina black (she was same size like Anna when she was here) lidiya, Anna mikhaylenko, vivien and lara -and by the way -how many female wrestlers over 90kg exist.
the last fight is 1 month ago.
the worst Thing that can happen for a wrestlingstudio is not that Anna lose a fight. the worst is that no match is happend.
actually it´s not important who win cause the Clips sell if the Action is good and not cause Anna Konda win.
that she post this rubbish Show what she now nothing about the Wrestling Business and that she only try to create a Story and to use everybody for it!
Anna can´t do more than she done. she was in the room. infront of eva. the Video shows this. but eva talk to her boyfriend. she can start it if she want in the same Moment. this would be a bad Situation but why is Anna there if she is afraid?
all These story´s are so sick! it´s wasted time!
why we made all that promo? tell me?
and tell me names -free- of women you wrestled before! i´m really interested to hear!
Forget the Story if beeing afraid to lose a match cause in every fight there is a winner and a loser! this can be only the shit from a sick brain!

free23

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 08:10:32 pm »
Snoopy, You are not a fan, when you wrote in some of your post here "in our club in berlin…".
Anyway…

I guess Anna was afraid when she discover the big Eva Damoh lol, and Anna found a strategy not to fight, what a shame.

Eva not muscular Snoopy ?? Lol…
Look what Anna would have face :

free23

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 08:53:37 pm »
Loool not Muscular, come on
are you saying this is not muscular.
We all know know why Anna made all stratagem not to fight Eva…
Lol.  :P

snoopy

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 09:07:38 pm »
Loool not Muscular, come on
are you saying this is not muscular.
We all know know why Anna made all stratagem not to fight Eva…
Lol.  :P

holy Lord oh yeah. an angled arm! what a Monster! :laugh:

no bicep in a bicep pose no back structure in a back pose and legs like a sponge -but call herself Bodybuilder!
no squat, benchpress, deadlift, Military press or any free weights lift ever shown, only machines -but call herself strong!
no fight ever made -but call herself a wrestler!

GUESS WHO IS IT ????? it´s: EVA DAMOH   :letsparty: :letsparty: :letsparty: :letsparty: :letsparty:

guy´s all i can say is, you heared me and you heared free. i done what i got to do. make your own experiences!

free23

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »
Come on she has only 5 months of training and she scared Anna, until ANna couldn't fight.
How can you resign against an 5 monts training girl,  :rock:

snoopy

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 09:17:03 pm »
okay. see her later!  :)
but in a park in Barcelona where she wanna beat them all up now!  :laugh:

simon7

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 05:15:09 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with her? How strong are her body and headscissors? Anything special?

Thanks

free23

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 07:45:46 am »
I already gave my review about her.
She is very strong, for me one of the strongest.
She is tough and very heavy, and still very athletic.
And one thing that is sure, is that she is muscular too.
Enjoy.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Eva Damoh Review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View