Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583218 Posts in 74271 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 03, 2024, 10:33:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Eva Damoh Review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Eva Damoh Review  (Read 8717 times)

simon7

Re: Eva Damoh in England
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »
Thanks for the review, I understand she is strong but specifically how bone crunching were her scissors? Did you tap to her bodyscissors for example?

Thanks

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »

free23

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 10:08:57 pm »
That is simple : I love the big female muscle like Lesa Lewis or anna marie crooks who weighted more than 200 Ibs
This girl is just above : 250Ibs, and she is very muscular.
her leg are just heavy and powerful, so add the weight and the muscle, and there is nothing you can do.
She told me she just applied 50% and I d to tap, again and again...
She is a good wreslter too, damn she killed me, I felt like I m a man or what???
To tell the truth I ve never seen a woman that heavy carrying such amount of muscle in a big frame body.
I ve never seen a women controlling me like this
She is not a bodybuilder type (even is this is her goal and she progressed since months now) but Oh my, you wont regret it.

But I d like to hear other guys reviews. 

free23

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 05:44:05 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
250 Ibs on muscle, 6'0 of beauty, power and skill, dont get isolate in her room or not sure what she will do to you!

Karma if you like.

Some of her profiles :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (her blog)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (her sessiongirls page)
musclegirlzlive/profile/user/Evadamoh (her musclegirlz profile page)

Offline Ole_Bienkopp

• Activity:
    0%
Eva Damoh in Germany
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 07:32:55 pm »
Hi German lovers of Eva Damoh. She just emailed me, that she will come to Frankfurt or Munich if there are enough people interested. Are there? Please raise your arm.

laughaboutidiots

Re: Eva Damoh in Germany
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 07:36:50 pm »
Hi German lovers of Eva Damoh. She just emailed me, that she will come to Frankfurt or Munich if there are enough people interested. Are there? Please raise your arm.

did she tell you the price ?

Offline Ole_Bienkopp

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Eva Damoh in Germany
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 12:13:18 pm »

did she tell you the price ?

Prices are here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thebelgian

Eva Damoh Review
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 11:58:17 am »
Hello, I m new to this board, even if I used to come time to time with no profile.
I want to make a review of Eva Damoh "Blackamazon". I met her, here in Brussels yesterday.

First I want to say she is really a tank, and very, very muscular woman. I needed my two hand to grape her huge biceps no joke, I measured them , they are 47cm (about 18,5 like in her blog). Her forearms are the biggest I ever seen in Session, and very hard, muscular.
Her leg are just amazing, heavy, muscular , powerful.

Scissor, OMG, bam ! She did what she call "eva scissor", believe me I felt helpless..
lift and carry : wow, I weight myself 89kg she lift me like NOTHING, I felt like a baby...
Wrestling : no way to move her, and surprisling fast, my godness, so fast, so agile, and so powerful. No way to do something. SHe must try the olympic, lol.

SHe is heavyweight, powerful and very nice lady, but dominant, she make you feel like a baby, believe me.

I did session with many other girl, but how can I describe what i felt ? I make my dream come true : a really amazon really heavy, tall , muscular , to dominate me totally.

cgl

Re: Eva Damoh Review
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 04:19:25 pm »
Thanks for sharing this review !!

Could you explain us more in detail how she lifted you ? I'm a fan of L&C by big strong woman !!

what was her weight ? How tall are you  ?

Thanks !!

Offline Ideosyncratic

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Eva Damoh Review
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 09:47:44 am »
I visited Eva also last week. She is just great! Her legs are amazing, I've never seen such big calves and thighs. Also her arms are very big and muscular. She is certainly not fat!

We started with lift and carry. I'm 1.77m and I weigh 65 kg. This was peace of cake for her. We did the cradle lift,Eva scissors,fireman,overhead,...

Then we started the wrestling part. She could easily overpower me with headlocks,grapevines,schoolboy pin,... If your being scissord between those thick thighs is just great :heart:

I also worshipped her lovely body with an oil massage (50 euro extra). She is not a time watcher (I got 15 min. extra).

One last remark; Eva doesn't like a sensual session (and I respect her choice). I didn't get a happy ending...

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
Eva Damoh - Anybody seen her?
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 09:54:35 am »
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if any of you have sessioned with Eva Damoh? She looks impossibly strong :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Eva Damoh Review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View