Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Clips4sale......

Started by lee092760, October 27, 2013, 01:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee092760

So the topic speaks for itself, what do you folks think is some of the best and worse C4S studios out there.
Wrestling, Muscle Worship, Lift and Carry etc.


ALANP

Some excellent L&C there like the one starring Maria !

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randy312

One that has a great variety is Iron Belles Muscle Addiction, a lot of great clips from different BB all in one place

DRF

Came across a seller of Vintage (unpublished) FBBing videos on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I am currently at loss as to how I can contact the owner of the studio #127975 (name: Vintage Female Muscle).
Contacted the site's customer service and they weren't of any help. Appreciate any ideas...

dad123

Who prices those videos?Ripped Reilly's videos $62.99 for a 7 minute video?$106.99 for a 12 minute video?and the price are crazy throughout the site.and they wonder why they are victims of piracy.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who prices those videos?Ripped Reilly's videos $62.99 for a 7 minute video?$106.99 for a 12 minute video?and the price are crazy throughout the site.and they wonder why they are victims of piracy.

She does. As for piracy, I hope there isn't someone foolish enough to pay 63 dollars for a video, so they can make it free for everyone else.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

papadoc1981

Well it is important to know your worth.  And I assume she knows there are some suckers out there willing to part ways with any amount of money to get whatever content she delivers.  But yeah, having looked at what she is offering on her clip4sale, those prices are laughable.  I've seen her work with HB+ so I know just how sexy she can be.  But for that asking price?  Her physique is not mind-blowing.  The clips are camera phone quality.  And the content she is offering can be paid for at MANY other sites for much better HD quality and her price for one clip can get you gigabytes worth of content.  IMO if your gonna overprice your content you gotta do better than what Annie Rivieccio does on her FMM c4s page.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

That is outrageous. Her clips on HBC are less than half that, and that's expensive. Took a look trying to figure out how that's working out for her. You'll see this in her clips store:

OUR TOP SELLING CLIPS
1 . Lesbian dominance
2 . Ooops i did it

The problem with that? Take a look at other stores. That's a top five list. She's only got two on there, because she's only sold two clips ever. (Yeah, I know it's possible she could have sold more than one copy of the same clip, but it's unlikely.)

autechre

Are they the same clips she has on her onlyfans?

I thought C4S set the prices since a lot of stores have the same price per minute. I guess not.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought C4S set the prices since a lot of stores have the same price per minute. I guess not.

C4S has a minimum per-minute setting built in. There is no workaround to offer lower-than-market pricing.

Regarding the high prices of specialized content, this is an example of how piracy impacts the other consumers.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Warhawk Overdrive

Seems like most women, but not all (if they are inclined to dive into that side) went straight to hardcore. No nude flexing or topless wrestling just camera on, legs open.

IMO
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

tim1

I read somewhere that clips4sale charges 50% of the price of the video, so if the video costs $20 then clips4sale takes $10.

Warhawk Overdrive

I do not like the new design.

:angry:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do not like the new design.

:angry:

OnlyFans killed Clips4sale business, this is why Neil Orkin sold it in 2021. Before OnlyFans Neil made shit load of money from clips4sale and invested in lots of real estates especially in Florida. Neil is smart. Now Centro new owners tries to sell scammer trans clips as female body builder clips such as Emma Switch.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

clay99

Lexa S has got a lot of great content on C4S. I wish she was bigger, more muscular too lean for my liking. Other Fbb providers should try and shoot content similar to hers.