⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Clips4sale......

Started by lee092760, October 27, 2013, 01:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do not like the new design.

:angry:

absolutely!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry:

what kind of moron could do this???
I ♥ Saradas


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa S has got a lot of great content on C4S. I wish she was bigger, more muscular too lean for my liking. Other Fbb providers should try and shoot content similar to hers.

More explicit or more muscle?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

clay99

Perhaps it's just me but I feel like her videos would be more appealing if she was built like Amber Deluca


Praxis2

I have bad news, Laurie Steele's clips4sale store has been deleted. It's a shame, she was one of my favorites. I bought many clips of hers, and I intended to buy many others. The end of an era I suppose.

Warhawk Overdrive

I just want to reiterate that the new format sucks.
:angry: :angry: :angry:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf