LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rio de Janeiro community

Started by Female Bodybuilding, September 13, 2013, 09:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding


Have you ever thought travelling to Brazil to have a holiday and meeting some fit beautiful girls?   :)

Just want to learn your experiences if you have ever been to Brazil and our Brazilian members suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Where can we go and stay? How can meet Brazilian beauties?

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

jojo

Well I like Brazil  so much that I travelled quite often to Rio de Janeiro e Sao Paulo for mongering with saradas. For me Rio e Sao Paulo grouped all muscle escorts in Brazil, however in another states are easy to find saradas, it seems it's fashion to be toned and with massive thighs. While I'm in Rio I've met many saradas all over Rio, the advantage is I speak fluent Portuguese and it counts a lot when you wanna approach to a Brazilian beauty. Luckily I'll be in Brazil soon again hope to meet new saradas.

Cheers

ziv4943

I have to say that the women of Brazil just rock.  Ey are pretty, they work out like demons, they are strong, and they kiss passionately.  Here are some highlights from a recent trip:

In São Paulo I met maiara Maia at my hotel room. Pretty gal, beat me in arm wrestling, and carried me lime I weighed nothing.  Like many other bodybuilders, she came quickly and violently. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

On both nights I went to Bomboa and met fitness models there who I later took to my hotel room.  The nice there is you can meet the girls, see if they have a personality and if you have a connection, see them flex their biceps, and ask them how strong they are.  Knowing some Portuguese or Spanish helps.  Both fitness gals had amazing figures and kissed like I was their boyfriend. 

Then I went to Rio for a few days.  There e best bet is to meet girls at the termas, get their numbers, and then see them over the weekend.  I met one gorgeous, gorgeous hyper athletic gal at Cancun who spoke perfect English and we went out for dinner, dancing, and sex one night.  Such a fun evening.

At Centaurus I recommend Bianca, who is 1.81 meters and 87 kilos (195 pounds) of pure muscle.  Her hands are enormous and she bicep curled me as if I was a baby.  She also kissed passionately and we offered fs.

We should be thankful to the Brazilian men who like their women with muscles! 

I highly recommend and happy to hear about the experiences of others.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arpeggiochords

Thanks man...if I ever go to Brazil,  :heart:

Facu

What a trip!!  How many brazilian reals at the clubs, lady, etc?

VWe should go for the World Cup and enjoy Sao Paulo and Rio!!

alavena

Hey, great post, could you give more details about places in Sao Paulo & Rio where to meet muscle girls?

How much do they charge?

Thansk for your reply!

thor000

All of them, but specially Angelina and Paule for me.
By the way, Juliana wrestles.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rittersport

In Rio center in the Terma 4x4 you will always find 1 or 2 of them.

Prices incl few drinks and entrance in the better rooms are about 150US. And: everything goes there.  :singing:

Hoodman

Does Terma 4x4 still exist? Thought it was shutdown. Links would be appreciated otherwise.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ricalbernaz

 ^-^ everyone.

Anyone knows about a Brazilian athlete who does Muscle Worship sessions.  ;)

:thanks:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

K+
Wow I am starting to plan my trip :-)
I wish...

Guuu

OMG who the hell is Eduarda Sarada?!  :-\

matteos


Guuu

Why girls are not like these in my country?!?  :shucks

ziv4943

For those who like to have sex with muscular women who will treat you like their lover, Brazil is just heaven. I go there twice a year and cant get enough.

I love the links to the escort girls but setting up meetings is not easy. Most dont answer their phones, and if they do, talking to them in porto is difficult for me. Also, the big hotels wont let you bring in a girl, so you need to meet them at a motel, wait for them to show up late, etc

On my last trip i  had a blast at termas cancun in centro. They had 5-6 muscular escorts including:
jessica, a pretty argentinian fitness model who spoke perfect english
Amanda, a really pretty blond with strong legs and abs.  We really clicked and kissed like lovers.
Bom Bom, a massive 5'8 182 black girl who bicep curled me with ease. 15 inch biceps.
A few others i didnt get to meet.

With jessica and amanda i spent an hour in the club, learned that i liked them, and later took them after work to a motel near my hotel for two hours. $300 for two hours of blissfully making love to hottest girls.

I recommend it!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login