Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rio de Janeiro community

Started by Female Bodybuilding, September 13, 2013, 09:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guuu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone met Raissa vasconcelos?  She is on luvmusclegirl and also on a bunch of the escort sites.

any link?


billybob101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone met Raissa vasconcelos?  She is on luvmusclegirl and also on a bunch of the escort sites.

any link?

You're kidding, right?   :what:

nelinhocosta

VOU AO RIO DE JANEIRO EM OUTUBRO.
OS CONFRADES CONHECEM MUSCULOSAS, FORTONAS, FBB EM TERMAS ? TIPO SOLARIUM, 4X4??

OBRIGADO

dave72

Somebody have some infos about Scarlett please ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hosert

Hey guys!
Heading to Rio in a month. I found some info on different websites with girls available already. Anyone recent experiences in Termas? Wondering if there are good choices of FBBs in any one of them.
Or else, any recommendations of who I definitely should not miss?
Thanks gentlemen!

auburn

Im headed to Sao Paulo next month. Does anyone here have experience with sessions there? I have met Jessika Pitty and she is awesome, but i wanted to see if there was any other muscular escorts in Sao Paulo that were worth seeing.

bueller2013

Hi...Raissa is awesome....... but no special Tips sry......

auburn

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give Raissa a try for sure...

BodybuilderMilfer

Hi. I'll be traveling to Rio de Janeiro for two weeks in late May. Does anybody have an updated recommendation on who to meet and (if applicable) who to avoid? I've read through the thread but I'd love any further tip since I'm venturing into uncharted lands for me. Thanks.

TheUniverse

Hi

Has anyone been to Rio recently?

Are there any good MW session girls available or Termas with fitness girls in them?

Thanks

auburn

I am headed to Rio next month. Any recs on what place or website to visit in order to meet muscular escorts ?

nelinhocosta

I ALSO GO TO RIO DE JANEIRO IM JANUARY.
DOES ANYONE NEW MUSCLE WIMEN, FBB, STRONG WOMEN IN  TERMAS ? LIKE SOLARIUM, 4X4??

THANK YOU

ziv4943

Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and search for fitness and musculosa and you will find a bunch.  As for termas, 4x4 and Cancun always have decent gals, the ones in zona sul are thinner and more for western tourists. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nelinhocosta


xepha

Ziv, that link to photoacompanhantes is awesome  Always wanted to go to Brasil and see the termas, and business may take me there briefly in October.  Any advice for someone who speaks no Portuguese?  Too risky?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login