Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected

Started by Elmanouche, August 24, 2013, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elmanouche

Thanks Toto, glad you liked.

Here's a direct link to see the picture :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Ozzyfm

Ah! Te voilà de retour! Super!

Elmanouche

Héhé, je suis enfin sorti de ma léthargie.  :-*
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

Hello!
Here's a one shot story I've been writing for DA FemaleMuscle group's September '15 monthly theme : post-apocalyptic muscles.
It's still in the process of writing, and will be published complete on my DA account, but offering you guys a head start by giving you the story bit by bit as I finish it.
There will be some French dialogues which I'll give translations on bottom of posts when needed.
As usual, I don't care about karma but do care about feedback, so please tell me what you thought (or if any grammar issues xD)

Enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Repentance
By Elmanouche

I stumbled on the last few steps and finally reached the top of the large rock overhanging a large valley. I was panting and catching my breath while Alice had followed swiftly, not breaking a sweat, her glorious muscles pulsing with power. The dusk light extended our shadows to the infinite as I was checking on the horizon for any sign of life. She sat beside me, resting her chin on her striated ample pecs cleavage, and tugged on my hand as an invitation to sit with her.
"Josh?"
"Hmm?"
"Will we find zem?" She asked, doubt spreading in her mind.
"Of course we will." I replied comfortingly and I felt her bulging arm wrapping around me, her steel hard biceps pushing roughly on the back of my skull.
"We shouuld have come back last yearr..." She added in a sigh.
"Heh, and remind me who's fault was that?" I snorted.
"I kno'! Mine... But..."
"You really have to control yourself when you see kittens, you know?"
"But zey'rre so cuute!!" She flexed the arm around me and purred, obviously figuring to cuddle with a kitten. I gasped for air, slapping my hand on her ripped forearm.
"A-Alice!" I gargled.
She giggled then blushed, easing her grip.
"Sooorryyy."
"Ufff, I'll never get used to that." I said catching my breath once more and laughed along. "Ok. Let's camp here. You go looking for food while I prepare our tent."
"Chef, oui Chef!*" She giggled pushing me down the rock roughly. "zouugh youu'd betterr eat what we have, we'rre too close frrom ze Doomed land." She stated, looking at the radioactive glow lighting up as sun was falling away from view.
"I suppose you're right, you know that region much better than me."
She slid down the rock behind me and hugged me tight in her thick arms.
"Yes, I wouuldn't want youu to get weakerr zan youu alrready arre."
I laughed and freed myself from her grip, fumbling in the Jeep tank to grab the tent.
"Says the girl who's got her steel butt saved like 2 weeks ago."
I could feel her pouting from where I was standing.
"Hey! Not fairr! Zerre werre like six bearrdogs arround me! And each twice biggerr zan youu!" She retorted. "Almost everrything in ze wild is twice biggerr zan youu anyway." She added with an insinuation look.
"Ouch." I giggled back.
She stuck her tongue out and headed down the hill.
"Going to look for my meal. Tent better be ready when I come back!" She said faking menacing.
"Ay aye."

I couldn't sleep. It was rather hot in the tent and as usual Alice was taking most of the space, snoring and deep asleep like an innocent child. She had changed so much in those last two years, becoming more mature, strengthening her mind and her will. Sure she was still the silly muscle packed amazon who'd go crazy on anything close to the feline genre or making lame – dangerous – jokes, but she was my partner in crime, my friend, my...
Memories flowed through my dizzy brain as sleep was catching me.
I had saved her butt on many occasions, but she had saved mine on many more ones. Funny how since I met her, troubles seemed to be pursuing me. I had been alone since my parents died and almost never had any problem, and in just two years, I had my fair share of misadventures. Perhaps she's my black cat, my unlucky charm. I don't care much really, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world, and often wondered why I was living on my own before...

-------------------------
* "Sir, yes Sir!"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

2 years ago.

We don't name the catastrophe, it's just It. So it's either "before It" or "after It". We don't know what happened anyway, so few survived, most of remaining mankind don't even know in which year we are on the old calendar. The world has fallen into a dark age, where robbery, violence, wars and seeking for our subsistence are the common lot of our existences.
The catastrophe has no name, but what came after has, the "Repentance". Under this pompous name, it was just stating the simple fact we were facing every of our miserable day the result of our ancestors' sins, depleted oceans, ruins of ancient cities, sand tornadoes, mutated wild animals or mutated wild humans, dangers were numerous and the scars on Earth's soil incurable. People gathered into tribes, ranging from the dozen of nomads, vile raiders, to small towns trying to build back a weak root of civilization. Surviving. Many had lost the common knowledge of writing and reading, old technologies falling apart beyond repair. Life span had reduced dramatically from plagues, radioactivity or just by killing each other and reaching fifty springs was quite the feat.

My name's Josh and I'm a lone wanderer of already thirty years old, going from tribe to tribe trading my skills for some supplies. I can fix anything, and as my reputation started to precede me I was given that nickname: Josh the Mechanic, or also Skinny-Mechanic. Well yeah, standing 6' for about 135 lbs., I was rather thin, but what I lacked in raw physical strength I had it in brain and stamina. As my father used to say, bless him: "Muscles are good to have, but if you don't know how to use them they're just a heavy burden."
Right, I still wouldn't have minded being thicker.

"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

Another bit.
It goes fast because it's already almost done, just giving you the "première" ;)
Happy reading.


That was during one of those long trip I was trying to do every now and then. I was coming back from former Iberia peninsula and driving peacefully along the Atlantic coast back 'home' – in the Sussex. I had made some good deals, repairing a far-too-rusty-to-be-true water pump, helping another tribe with their bus engine and several other minor stuff. In return I got myself some new energy cells – which needed fixing - for my car, many new clothes (shirts, pants and underwear's!) and vital supplies.
The sun was high, temperature was pretty hot but not overly so, and it was so far a nice noon to drive, whistling happily while cruising at 50 mph. I took a sip of water from my flask and checked my 15L water tank's dip, almost empty.
"Really?! I repair a water-pump and forget to actually take water?! Dumbass you!" I said out loud face-palming.
Right, sometimes – often – my 'great' brain had hiccups. I took a glance at where I was, I could see from afar the faint radioactive glow coming from the Doomed Land – former south west of France – definitely not a good place to seek for water. I wasn't in a hurry and still could live a day or two with what was left. I looked again and noticed a small trail of smoke in the sky.
Curiosity had always been my most major talent and of course flaw, more than once leading me into some troublesome moments. Though call it my luck, I always managed to get out of them without a scratch. Therefore, without giving it a second glance, I prepared my old Geiger meter and headed that way. It seemed out of the radioactive area but better be safe than sorry. Maybe some more good deals in perspective... Or not.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

The smoke was coming from an abandoned village like I've seen so many of them. Most of the houses along the main street were torn down, vegetation invading and finishing what "It" has started. I stopped my Jeep in front of the ruined house where the smoke was coming from. There seemed to be no one around. My Geiger meter was in the green so I grabbed my fake pistol – I'm not a violent lad – and turned off the engine.
Getting inside was easy, the door was cranked down wide open. The house was falling apart, yet the roof was holding in place and providing enough protection would it rain. There was still nobody in sight, just a recent campfire, burning its last fuel.
"They must have left not long ago..." I stated out loud.
Yes, when you live on your own for some years, you do talk to yourself.
I glanced around, checking if there was anything interesting to grab and found an old well. Dropping a little stone down informed me it was empty, and even if it wasn't, I wouldn't risk it so close to the Doomed Land. Yet the place seemed rather comfy and safe, and given the time, a good camp for tonight.

Next morning I was getting myself ready, packing my sleeping bag, when I suddenly heard a loud stomp and a feminine voice behind me.
"Qui es-tu?*"


*"Who are you?"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

Meet Alice :D


Damn my French was rusty but I managed to understand her strange guttural accent.
"Can you speak English?" I dared to ask while turning around to face her and... And a crushing hand dashed to my neck slamming me against the wall, my vision blurred, tears of pain already filling my eyes. That hand was attached to the most gigantic forearm I ever seen, ripples of fiber muscles dancing beneath her thin skin like living snakes.

"QUI ES-TU?!" Growled the woman, her face at a foot from mine.
The face frowning down at me was drop dead gorgeous, sparkling light brown eyes, a heart shaped pink lips that longed to be kissed. Her skin was of pale complexion and contrasted with her long deep auburn hair cascading down. My eyes drifted south and my heart skipped a beat as this menacingly gorgeous face was attached to the most gigantic bull neck I ever laid my eyes on – And believe me when I say I've seen things – ropes of shredded fiber muscles attached to 10" deep pecs which were brushing up against her cute chin at each of angry breathing, her face engulfed in those mountainous trapezoids. She was humongous, a beast. She eased her grip on my neck, my breathing resuming though my feet were still dangling off the ground at her knees' level. A giant.

"What the fuck?!" Was all I could mutter before trying to mumble some of my best French. "J-Je souis... Josh! Josh! Oui.. Err... Réparator!*"
Her hand tightened again on my neck, cracking slightly from the pressure. I was sure she was barely trying and not feeling my lame attempts to free myself, my fingers and palms hitting on her harder than steel forearm.

"Josh, hein? Hmmm... Et que fais-tu là, Josh le réparateur ?*" She asked back slowly, almost sultrily, her face at just a couple of inches now.
My body trembled from head to toes, my reason fought against my primal reaction to the pheromones engorged body in front of me. Yes, I could feel them, enveloping me, invading my nostrils. She was exhaling so many sexual pheromones my pants were stretched by a raging hard-on despite the pain. "Did she know about them? Was she doing it... on... purpose?" There my mind was losing its battle, my neck on fire, my senses torn apart by the sexual aura.
"There... you are in trouble..." I thought.

*"I-I a'm... Josh! Josh! Yes.. Err... Mechanic!"
*"Josh, huh?" Hmmm... And what are you doing here, Josh the Mechanic?"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

iome60

oh, a very promising start, for a very promising tale!
I really liked it: thank you for sharing!

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elmanouche

You're welcome and thanks iome.
Here's some more.


She pushed her steel arm onward, my skull crushed against the wall, I could feel it creak and about to give up on her might.
"REPONDS-MOI*!" She growled louder, my heart pounding in my chest, my mind frozen.
She then flexed her upper body, trapezoids and deltoids solidifying into cobblestone ripped boulders, her free arm's biceps pushing gigantically against her ballooning pectorals. My whole body was shaking from lust and primal fear. Blood boiled inside me with my heart's rhythm being completely erratic. Suddenly, I felt a warm wet fluid leaking out from my cock and coursing down along my leg, sticky at first then followed by my piss of fear.
"P-p-plea-please... Don't kill me... Pas tuer..! Pas tuer...!" I was crying like a baby, pitiful.

*"ANSWER-ME!"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

She suddenly dropped me like an old rag, as if worthless to kill. I was crying and coughing, on all four, my throat in pain. It was the first time I utterly was scared to die. It was surreal, I couldn't do anything and felt at her complete mercy. I then heard the unexpected, she laughed, not the sadist laughter, but the genuinely happy one.
"Oh my gawd~! Youu should see youu face!" She laughed out more.
"Wh-What da?" I managed to whimper.
I guess my face must have been even more so laughable because she rolled over, falling on her hard ass, the ground shook and the walls trembled from her sheer weight.
"OHP'TAIN*!! HAAAAAHAHAA!"

It took her five good minutes to recover, so did I. I stood up on my feet weakly, so did she and powerfully. I was shocked, panting and looking around as to grip my mind on something. "Was it... Was it a pun?!"
"Pardon-... Ermm, sorrry. Me just want scarre youu." She said, her voice now sweet and gentle.
I stood there, mouth gaped and staring up at her. She was blushing slightly and suppressing some remaining laughs, her muscles pumped from the recent exertion. I felt utterly humiliated, my huge wet spot on my trousers now feeling cold on my skin. "At least she was talking some English." I thought.
"Are you for real?! Well bravo! You did it!" I was fuming while checking on my pants.
"If plise youu kno'. Youu last morre long than otherr!" She said joyfully. "Well, poor English..."
"Like I give a shit." I grumbled back, walking toward my vehicule.
She stepped slowly in front of me, blocking the way with her sheer size. She was clothed in grey tissue sheets not covering anything. My face was facing her breasts, well breast, pecs? Her abs dancing at least a foot deeper. I gulped.
"Me want no pain youu." She said with a slight sad tone. "But youu go with me."
I raised my head up, her sexy face looking down at me with pity. "So cute." I purred in my head, almost forgiving.
"R-Really you ju-.. Oumphh!"
The air just got pulled out of my lungs, a sharp pain stinging as I felt her fist drilling in my guts. I coughed blood, started to see starts, brain disconnected with a thought "So fast..."

*"OHF'CK!!"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

I gasped for air and woke up in a start, my head fuzzy.
"Talk about weird dreams... Stop on the pot man..." I mumbled groggily and I froze.
I couldn't move my legs or arms, wrists and ankles were bound together, my mouth had a faint blood taste and soon my stomach reminded me of that powerful blow. My blurry vision focused slightly, I was naked, in a cage, ropes tied on my limbs.
A swift motion in front of me caught my attention. I rose my head. The cage was at the extremity of a large room with about a dozen of girls working together, cute voices giggling and talking in French. I blinked. Though much smaller than my abductor, they were all massively muscle bound. Gigantic quads, glorious derriere, rock hard bi's, all I could see was sexy driven feminine muscles. They ranged from all size, all shape and all rock hard. My penis stood hard fast, my brain drifting off slightly from the lack of blood before filling back up just as fast as heat rose up. A small warm bead of blood leaked slowly from my nose. "Oh my..."
As I tried to hide my spectacular woody, my feet bumped into some metal basket near me and all of the amazons stopped on their track, voices disappearing into a whisper, just the bowl motion echoing in the room.
"Bien! Il semblerait donc que notre invité soit reveillé*." Said an aged voice.
"Pousse-toi un peu s'il te plait que je l'accueille comme il se doit*!" She added, her voice vibrating like crispy paper, but so sweet, so much goodness in her deep modulations.

*"Well ! It would seem that our guest is awake."
*"Step aside, please, so I can greet him as he deserves!"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

My body trembled as I recognized the girl stepping aside as my kidnapper, she was smiling at me. Behind her, an old woman was seated on a large chair. "She must be the Chief..." She was just as poorly dressed as the other girls and just as chiseled in marble muscled.
She took an agile step down of her 'throne' and walked sexily toward me. "Oh crap... Not again..." I felt the familiar sexual scent coming from her, massive, powerful. Her sun tanned face was wrinkled but emanated an ancient beauty, her smile accelerating my heart. Her broad shoulder were rippling with fierce and power, she had no breast to speak of, just two prodigious pectorals were pulsing at each step. I felt my tool twitch. "What da fuck, dude! Getting turned on by a granny!" I was trying so hard to fight against it.

"Hello there, boy. Josh, isn't?" She said, as if oblivious to my struggle. "I am Martha, whom those women call 'Mother', nice to meet you."
Her English was nearly perfect, with just a cute hint of French tone in it and I gathered my senses back, I couldn't feel the pheromones anymore. "So she did it on purpose!"

"Y-yes. My name's... Josh. Josh the Mechanic. It's... Nice and not nice to meet you." I answer showing my bound wrists and my mind a bit confused.
"Good!" Turning to the girls. "Le dinner ne va pas se faire tout seul, vous savez*?"
The girls went back to their duties and Martha faced me again, observing with curiosity.

"Soo... Stand up." She commanded.
I glanced up at her and crossed my legs tighter to hide my boner.
"Don't make me ask a second time, boy." She added, coldly.
I struggled to do so, but stood up promptly, my thick hard-on in display. "Is she... licking her lips?" A cold shiver ran down my spine as breath of fresh air brushed on my skin.
"Turn around."
I complied, slowly.
"You seem healthy. Any major disease you remember having?" She had pulled on a rope and was examining my eyes, then my mouth, my ears, like a doctor.
"Err... Mumps, rubella and pertussis when I was a child for sure." Talking was easing my mind from her strong fingers denting painfully in my flesh. "After that, just some cold from time to time. Ouch!"
She grinned and resumed her inspection.
"Good, Alice told me you were pretty tough for a man. You should survive longer than the others." She said.
"Alice? Survive...? What are you going to do to me?" My voice was trembling.
She arched a brow. "Alice is the big girl who caught you. Now, show me you're a smart boy. Guess."

*"Diner won't be done by itself, you know?"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

iome60

I really enjoy your story, and I really thank you for posting more of it so soon: I am quite eager to read.
keep up the good work!

K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ericf989

 Great story!  Please continue!  :woohoo: