LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected

Started by Elmanouche, August 24, 2013, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elmanouche

Yep, two more parts already on the way.
Glad you liked so far. :)
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

VI Limit?

   They were astounded by my results, and my look. Standing there, in half shredded clothes, muscles bulging at my very move was quite a sight for them. They had taken me blood sample, urine sample, done a stamina test, went under tons of electrodes and weird analysis machines. I was starting to get concerned as previous check-up didn't went that far. They were discussing together in the other room and by overhearing their tone, it was clear they weren't in accord with each other.
   To get off my worrying, I started playing with my thighs muscles, feeling their hardness. I was still impressed by how I lifted Aline's car. I tensed them and they solidified into two granite hard block, striations and muscle fibres could be seen under my white skin. Since my musculature had grown so fast, I wasn't accustomed to it, I was still moving awkwardly. I had troubles sensing that those 34" thighs or that washboard abs were mine. As if it was not my body.

   Voices rose louder in the next room, seemed like they were arguing more severely now. I was now getting frankly worried. I stood up and went to the door, opening up powerfully. They were sitting around a table with tons of papers laying around, a black board full of formulas on the back. They all stopped and looked at me.
"What is... Going on?" I asked with a concerned voice.
"Well I was stating that maybe your blood..."
"No you can't say that, look at those results!!"
   And it started again, all of them talking at once, insulting each other's with chemical formulas and what not.
"STOP!" I yelled. They froze, I was standing my hands pressing on the table, my chest jutting outward. I supposed it was intimidating enough.
"One at a time. Dr Golfroy, what's wrong with me? And keep it simple." I sat on a remaining chair and heard some whispers. Aline had told me good about Golfroy.
"Well, Lili, there is actually nothing wrong with you. On the contrary, your... results are off the charts and exceed what we had planned. That is the source of our little argue."
"Okay! You really should learn that making a guinea pig wait for half an hour in a room where she can hear you yell and argue isn't good to reassure her."
   Doctor Golfroy laughed softly and talked:
"You are quite right. As I'm the project leader I apologies for this inconvenience, and will keep that in mind for our future projects."
"Apologies accepted. Now that it's settled, shouldn't we focus on the main point of this meeting? Should I keep going with the meds or not?"
   They were all looking at each other not daring to talk. I realised that I was in control, I glanced at Aline who was sitting relaxed on her chair, devouring me with her eyes, she was turned on I could tell. One of them raised his hand, I had seen him a few time but couldn't put a name.
"Yes?"
"That was part of our little argue, Ms Ballet..."
"First name, please. And yours too since I don't remember all of your names."
"Oh... Err... Right, I'm Anthony. So hum, miss... Lili, like I said, that was part of our little argue. Some of us think, including me, that you might get too big...."
"Too big? Isn't it a relative assertion? Too big for what? So, keep it simple but don't think I'm dumb." I said slightly irritated.
   I sensed Aline's eyes on me, and looked at her. She was moving her lips saying "I love you". I smiled discreetly and turned my attention back to that Anthony.
"Sorry about that, that wasn't my intention. Let's just say, I think our molecule will keep on blocking myostatin and thus increasing you muscle fibres, while others think that reaching a certain point it will stop..."
"Aaaaahhh, got it." They were all looking at me. "I sum up. Some of you think that there is a limit while others think there isn't. And since my growth is even more accelerated by my strange but welcomed recovery rate, you fear that adding another six months testing will be dangerous to me."
"Exactly."
"Hmm, thanks for your concern. Though I think there is..."
"Turning you into a freak show aren't results we can share, that's why we think we should stop!" Interjected a woman behind Anthony. Rosalina Sanchez I think was her name. Aline flashed her a dark serious look.
"Wow, freak show?" I nodded slightly, I was curiously feeling comfortable with that. Was I turning into a freak? Maybe, and I wanted to.
"Yes, I might become one. But when we started, we had such meeting. I didn't say much but I noted a sentence that – If I remember well – you said: 'and to test if there's a limit to muscle growth'. You're lucky I do want to test that!"
   Aline and Dr Golfroy chuckled. I kept on:
"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be that freak show. But if by common accord you think it isn't safe for me, I'll stop. And to give my views on the subject, I think my results would be very interesting for any bodybuilders, powerlifter, weightlifter, 'name your sport which needs mass here'. That's what your bosses thought too... So ok, you've researched on that stuff to fight muscular dystrophy diseases of all kind, like many other pharma-labs in the world. Even though I don't agree with that you are a company, and a company works for profits. Where are profits for your stuff? Not in muscular dystrophy that's for reputation, but sports."
   I saw her shrink in her chair.
"Well, sorry if I got a bit virulent here. But I do know that this molecule is awesome. I mean, I lifted a car's rear this morning! Which is why my clothes... Hum." I pointed to my shredded tissue, which revealed most of my impressive muscled cleavage, but hopefully hiding the nipples. "Anyway, I know you don't need my results to accredit your product. So why not go all out like you planned to? Or let's go for another three months and see how it turns out?"
   I was feeling like defending a cause, it was weird in some ways. It is strange what egocentrism can do, all I wanted was to keep growing. I saw some of them nod, some others whispering to their neighbours.
"Now if you excuse me, this body needs fuel. I'm hungry."

   I heard them talking again some more when I left the room, I went to my backpack and grabbed a sandwich I had prepared. I was sipping down my second protein shake when the door opened and Aline appeared.
"Hey, tha' was quite a show. And a part of you I didn't know..." She said while sitting next to me grabbing my hand.
"Yeah... Think I went too far?" I said, blushing.
"Nah... Rosa might not think the same, but she was almost on our side after your lil' speech."
"Yep, sometimes you big brains need a little shake, like my muscles." I giggled.
"Yeah, we do... Still, the subject is a bit more complicated than how you resumed it."
"I bet it is. How's it is going down there?"
"Oh, we're done. We agreed on another six months."
"Really, was I that good?"
   She laughed and planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Yes, you were awesome hun. There were still some to say no, like Anthony – Who's hittin' on you I think, but wouldn't stand you being more... hulkin' – So Dr Golfroy took the final decision."
"I see. And you? Would you stand me turning into a massive muscle freak?"
"I wouldn't stand it..." She paused and I shrank on my chair. "I'd love it!" She added quickly.
"Oh, why you!" I said laughing and pushing her with my elbow, which sent her on the floor.
"Ah! Sorry!"
I stood to help her, she was still laughing from her joke.
"Ha, I'm fine, I'm fine." She sat back on her chair. "I'll have to learn how to deal with your increasin' strength." She said with a wink.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

El_Roy_1999

Please go on! It is very entertaining!
I liked the discussion and the actual arguments. It makes it feel more real.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Elmanouche

Thanks!!
I'm very flattered that you like my stories.

I don't know what you'll think of next part though :P
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

mjs5115


Elmanouche

Thanks mjs5115.

Next part take longer than I thought to be ready. Incoming though.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

alzef

Great work.  Though I would like to hear more about her first 6 months of growth. 

Looking foward to more.

Elmanouche

@ alzef : because of my way of writing, if I had talked about the first 6 months it would have looked like a number series. But there will be flashback for interesting events that need to be pointed out, like in the part bellow.

Here is the Seventh instalment.
What's a day in a growing girl's life?
Have a good reading.
***********************************
VII A growing day - Part I
   Three months had passed since that chaotic meeting. I woke up at 7am, Aline had just left to her work. I started with a cup of coffee then I ate a light breakfast, only half a dozen eggs with four ham slices, a quarter of a bread, one pint of orange juice and one protein shake. I got ready for my jogging, I looked by the windows to check the weather, beautiful. I decided to go with just a skin tight purple sport top, with black sweatpants. My black hair were attached in a ponytail, revealing my ears high traps. I grabbed my mp3 player, weights, and went out. I was about to leave the building when I noticed I had forgot something.
"Shit, my meds..."
   I ran back up, opened the flat and went to the bathroom, gulping down my two pills with a sip of water.
"Right! Now I'm ready."

   My body was glistening with sweat, I had been running for almost one hour. Aside from my mp3 player which tuned the Brandenburg Concertos from Bach in my ears, I was carrying an excess of four-hundred pounds attached to my wrists and ankles. That insane cardio was to strengthen my heart, being a muscle it was affected by the treatment.
   People in the streets were looking at me mostly with disgust, some others seemed dumbstruck or wondering 'what' I was. I didn't care much though. I crossed Castéja Street and took it until arriving to a small park, I then began to pace down and started to do some stretching. My muscles were swelled from the effort rubbing each other's when I walk. I could feel my blood pulsing and coursing through my monstrous thighs. My pants were stretch. Some people were walking through the park and glanced at me in surprise. The Concerto N°6 was finishing, meaning my jogging's end, I resumed my stretching and walked back home.

   After a nice shower, I stood up on the new scale we bought since last one was limited to three-hundred pounds. I bent my head, my pectorals – relaxed they were bigger than Aline's D cup breasts – were blocking my view. I was up to four-hundred and seven pounds. I jumped happily.
"Yes! Finally over the four-hundred mark!"
   Floor and walls shook a bit when I landed.
"Oops..."
   Off to the kitchen taking my second, and larger, breakfast. It was composed of two dozen eggs, two protein shake, four pounds of red meat, and a large plate of baked potatoes. I ate that hungrily, feeling my starving stomach getting filled.
   I was happy they raised my income for this second part of the test, or I would have trouble to buy all the food needed for my growth, that and the clothes I needed to change every two weeks... I got dressed, grabbed my gym bag, and went out.

   I walked by the same park than sooner, on my left there was a small child playground, not much kid at this time of the day, but there was some playing around under the look of two mothers having a chat on a bench. Their laughs and yells were echoing around the trees. That's when I heard one of the kid talk to me. I turned my head and saw a little boy, maybe five or six years old.
"Hey, you're a superhero?"
"Hello, and I don't think I am. Do I look like one?" I squatted to be at his height.
"mmhmm, you've got more muscles than Superman!" He nodded.
"I do?" I said while flexing my almost thirty inches biceps. He stared at it, stunned.
"Wow... Are they real?!"
"100% real. Want to touch?"
   I was amused by his reaction and laughed in my head thinking I might have created another schmoe, as I saw it called on internet. He placed his small hand on my arm's peak and gasped. I felt he was trying to dent it.
"Woooaaa, it's hard as rock!"
"Raphaël!! We're leaving!" This was his mother I supposed, she was approaching from us.
"Two sec' Mom'! I'm chatting with Superman's girlfriend!"
"I already told you many times, Superman's girlfriend is Lois Lane." Said the mother smiling warmly. "Sorry about the trouble Miss."
"No worries, seems like a lively boy." I said while standing up.
"Oh that he is." She chuckled and glanced at my body. "Have a good day." And they left.
"But Mom', look at those muscles! I bet she can beat Superman..."
"Don't point to someone. I already told..." Their voices faded away.
   I found it strange and sad how children don't have bias adults can have. That boy didn't care I was a girl with arms bigger than his mother's head, while I could sense her mother was disapproving – though she had the courtesy to keep it for her. I mean, he at least saw I was a girl, while I heard many people saying "Look at this guy! He's huge!" their prejudice always associating muscles with men.
   I sighed slightly, and walked to my training.

   It was a legs workout. Since I trained twice a day, I was doing a full body training per day, alternating between mornings and evenings for body parts. But any exercises I'd do, Patrick would be crazy about my feats, cheering me and pushing me harder. Aline couldn't come on morning sessions, for obvious reasons, but she always managed to come with me on evenings, two or three times a week. She was training light, and was coming mainly to watch me get pumped. Though her body was starting to look like those fitness girl, defined abs, curves legs and not bad biceps. With her gorgeous breasts, she was driving me crazy.
   I remember the day I first came here and asked to join. I was just out of my recovery. Patrick's jaw hit the ground, then he grumbled something about having some basics and a physical disposition to build muscles.
"Ya' complet'ly crazy, can't 'ccept ya'!"
"Huh?! But I know the basics! I just got badly injured and lost all my muscles, but I want them back! I want to get as big as Lucie!" I almost cried.
   He stopped at that name and looked at me suspiciously.
"Ya' know Big Lucie?"
"Y-yes! She was buying clothes from my store before she moved out of town..." I said, getting my confidence back.
"Oh."
   Then he went away to get something in his backpack which was laying around the sound system.
"What? How's that 'oh'?!" I was walking behind him.
   He took a notebook and a pen.
"Righ'! Your free month starts now..." And I signed in.

   And now I was in 'Lucie's corner' as he called it, squatting a ton and a half. My thighs were gigantic from the pressure, bulging in every direction. I finished my set in a grunt, racking the impossible weight. I was drenched with sweat. I shook my quads and flexed them, looking at myself in one of the mirrors. I could see striations through the leggings' tissue.
   After the training, I took a shower and changed into another pair of deep purple leggings and a black shirt which was snuggling my muscles tightly. When I heard Patrick and another guy call me.
"Hey Lili, come please."
"Yeah?"
   I walk toward them and saw my reflection in the mirror. I recalled the boy asking if I was a superhero, and I understood why he asked that, I almost looked like one. The clothes tissue was stretched tight around my bloating muscles.
"Georges her' would like to arm-wrestle ya'."
"Huh?! But..."
"Yeah, I know I can't win. It's... Just to test." Said Georges, who was almost as big as Patrick but more ripped.
"Oh... Ok I guess, but quick, I need to eat before going to work."
   We prepared the table, sat on either side and locked hands. I was concerned that my shirt might not stand the pressure, but Patrick had helped me so much I was more than okay to please him... Even with arm-wrestle. Patrick did the countdown and I tensed my arm expecting his push. I felt a push, but it was as if I felt nothing, I looked down, my arm was barely working. I was astonished. Was I that strong or he wasn't serious? I glanced up at his face, he was red from exertion. He was pressing as best as he could, putting all his strength into it. I was barely breaking a sweat. I was thrilled.
"You might want to use both hands." I teased.
   And he did. He was trying his best I could see that.
"Now I feel something! But I gotta go, and wouldn't want you to get hurt." On that I pushed both his hands down the table, in a peaceful move, and there was nothing he could do, like a piston from a breaker's yard.
   He was panting heavily.
"Wow. Gosh! What a rush! It was like trying to push a brick wall! You're even stronger than I thought. Hell, you're stronger than Lucie now. No offence Patrick."
"None taken. I had to buy more iron, so I know she is." He said calmly. I think he was proud.
"Well... hum, thanks I guess." I said blushing. "I really should go now. I'm starving. Take care!"
   I glanced at my cellphone's time, 11:30am. "Crap I better hurry or I'll be late!"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

maxi-musterjunge

Just amazing, I really love your work!

Elmanouche

I had troubles with this one. And still not quite satisfied with the result, but I can't see why. So here it is.
Next chapter might take some time to come, I'm back to work. :D

Good reading.
*******************************
VIII A growing Day - Part 2

   I went back home and ate my huge lunch in a hurry, I was late. I did some washing-up quickly, grabbed my handbag and some snack – which included some protein shake – and almost ran to work.
   I remembered when I used to work here before my accident, I was bored as hell. Very few people would come and I used to spend my afternoons waiting. But ever since I came back working part time, more people started to show up, at first to see one of the 'survivor', then because I was a 'growing' girl. And now that I stood a feather above four-hundred pounds, I was kind of the shop's curiosity.

   Afternoons were no longer boring, and we were two persons working, much to the boss' delight and his bank account. My partner was a bimbo blonde gothic girl named Emma. Yes that does exist, you can be a bimbo and gothic. Joke aside, she was a beautiful 5'6" slender girl, and a pleasure to work with. She had breasts to die for, cute face and the most beautiful hair I ever seen, seriously. When some respite occurred at work, we would chit-chat about our hair or fashion. As a proof that you're never satisfied with what you have, she wanted my hair and I wanted hers.
   During those seven months we had worked together, we became friends, good friends. She was always smiling or laughing, making the same lame jokes I was. She came many times at home, for dinners or to go out for a horror movie evening in which Aline would totally freaked out, much to our delight. Also I could tell Aline and Emma got along well. Emma was often talking about her at work. I think, she was seeing Aline as the representation of a modern woman: smart, beautiful, athletic body, good job and in control of her life.

   Emma was always dressed in the pure 'traditional' – if I may say – Gothic style. Detailed make-up perfectly applied, corsets, gowns or robes righteously matching the boots or shoes she was wearing, letting guess the perfect body she had without showing it. She was coming almost every day with a new hairdo. And yes, you guessed it, she also had the mandatory spiked leather collar.
   Recently, and because I was getting truly huge, she was having fun trying to dress me. And today was no exception. The shop open at 2pm, I arrived thirty minutes before. And she took that time, trying to fit me into a robe.
"Emma, I'll tear it off..."
"But you'd look so good with it!"
"I suppose but..."
"Please! Lemme try at least!"
"Okay..."
   We were in a fitting room, I was standing almost naked but my underwear. I had stopped bras a long time ago. She was about to dress me with a robe cut to reveal shoulders, long sleeves, supposedly tight at the waist and flaring down the hips. She opened the curtain, facing my back.
"Wow... You're getting bigger everyday..." She panted slightly and I felt her hand touching the skin of my volley ball sized shoulders.
"Rhaaaa, focus Emma! Try that, I'll come zip it." She said and handed me the dress.
   I slid myself into the tissue, it was designed for obese person, so I struggled a bit with my broad shoulders. I was surprised my arm were fitting perfectly. I flexed my arms slightly, I saw my biceps peak but the tissue handled it.
"Ok, I'm in." I said.
"Hmmm, not bad, let me adjust a bit."
   She moved around me, lacing some parts, zipping the back and such. She was like a dress-maker adjusting her outfit to her model. It was 1:50pm and she tapped on my shoulder.
"Ok, done, look at you."
   The robe was comfortable, I glanced at my reflection. I was stunned, looking like a gothic powerhouse. She had redone my hairstyle, letting some of my hair fall on my broad shoulder and others where tied up and running behind my head. She had laced a deep purple tissue belt around my waist.
"Wow, you are really good at it! Thanks!"
"Welcome, you are quite the cute gothic now."
"Still, I'll have to find a dress-maker, I'll soon need custom made clothes..." I said in a sigh.
"Oh, that I can do."
"Huh?!"
"I make my clothes. I can make yours."
   An alarm rang, meaning five minutes remained before opening.
"Oh, let's get to work." She said while going the cash register.
"Yep."
   
   Afternoon went smoothly, Thursdays were usually calm anyway. I was feeling good as many customers complimented my outfit, which was kind of rare. As we were starting to clean for closing, the entrance bell rang. We both turned our head, it was Aline.
"Hey girls!"
"Hi!" Emma answered while sweeping.
"Hey gorgeous!" I said, walking toward her.
   Aline's eyes were devouring me.
"Wow. You look absolutely stunnin' in tha' dress! Turn around?"
"Thanks, like this?" I said while blushing and doing a revolution.
"My, this is so cute... I suppose this is Emma's work?"
"Yep!" Said Emma coming closer.
   I was blushing and took my hands together, which pressed my huge biceps against my pecs, jutting them outward. The tissue hold the pressure, but it was stretched. Aline stepped closer and kissed me lengthily.
"Err, girls... Fitting rooms if you intend to go further..." Emma said laughing.
"Sorry! But wha' you did to my lil' Lili is... Yummy."
"Yes, you did an awesome work. And... You'd really be ok to make me custom dress?" I asked.
"I'd love it! And your body would be quite the challenge for me. But maybe we can discuss this around a beer or something?" Emma proposed.
"Sure! Except if you had something planed Aline?"
"Aside from watchin' you working out, nope." She grinned.
"Right, let's close this shop fast then." Emma said.

   We had decided that Emma would do just a couple of outfit to keep me from being naked as I was still growing. We would pay the materials, but she refused for more. Then once I stop getting bigger, she was to work on a new wardrobe. And I could tell she was looking forward to it, already describing some of the ideas she had. Then Aline and I left for our little training.
   We stayed just one hour and a half in the gym, it was getting late and I was starving. I still gave Aline some show, and she purred seeing me bench pressing almost a ton or curling several hundred pounds in each arms. I was amazed at myself, I was getting so strong. It was a bit scary how powerful I was becoming. And after a good shower we departed to home.

   We had a nice dinner, and were chilling on the sofa. I was wearing an extra-large t-shirt with leggings as pyjama. Aline was caressing my body as we were watching a movie.
"Lili?"
"Yeah?"
"I was wonderin'... What do you wan' to do?" She asked.
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"In the future... I suppose you don't intend to work as a saleswoman all your life..." She observed.
"No, you're right but... I... I know nothing else..." In just one question she had faced me with something I had been trying to flee from. My future.
"Are you kiddin' me?! Look at you! You'd could be so much more!" She said, her index on my hard pectoral.
"I love you Lili, dearly, with all my heart... And recently I've been... I don't know. You deserve so much better than tha'." She added.
   I looked at her, mortified. She was right. But what could I do? Get back into studies? Find another job? And I was still a guinea pig. But I remained silent.
"Listen, you're still on the test phase, but try... Thinkin' of somethin'. I'm not threatenin' you or anythin' but, it's just... I wan' the best for you." She smiled and kissed my cheek then my lips.
"I don't know if I can do better but you're right... I can't stay in that job... I..." I was feeling down now.
"Hey, cheer up! I'll help out, whatever you chose, I'll be there for you. Ok?" She moved on top of me, her hands groping my hard shoulders.
   She kissed me, sensually. We weren't watching the movie anymore.

"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

Part IX - Famous

   As I thought, the myostatin blocker wasn't effective anymore. Or should I say, I couldn't get any bigger. I had reached my limit, so we had stopped the treatment one month earlier than planned. Dr Golfroy and his team were gathering the last results. My intense training and the impossible weights I was able to lift those last few months, combined with the growth, had changed my body structure quite a lot. My bones seemed to get denser and more resistant, so had my tendons to support those several tonnes of pressure. Well, that's what Dr Golfroy told me.

   Saying I was strong was an understatement, I was incredibly strong and able of inhuman feats of strength. I mean, I could curl one handed around two tonnes, bench press six and squat ten. I had some troubles to apprehend the strength I now possess, and to control it. Aline on the other hand was just crazy about it and was eager, even pressing, to see me use it. She would ask me to lift this or that heavy thing, or – more surprisingly – ask me to squeeze her tight in my massive arms. I was cautious not to hurt her of course, but whatever I'd do, she'd ask for more. I think she was getting addict to my sheer strength and brick house package, longing to feel my muscles. I must admit it was exciting me to watch her worshiping and drooling over my body, even more when considering she was usually the dominant one. Our sex drive was sky rocketing. If before my accident I didn't know much and wasn't experienced, now Aline had taught me some tricks and I was enjoying what my body could do.

   One of the things that needed quite my attention, was my size. When four months ago I had reached four-hundred pounds, I was big and ripped and so happy to be. Now, standing at an unbelievable five-hundred and eighty-five pounds, I was humongous, and on my 5'2" frame it was terrifying somehow. I was bigger in size two month ago, when we stopped the treatment, for the same weight. My trainings just made me denser and stronger. Still, I had to be careful on many aspects of my day to day life. Aline had to replace every wood chairs by steel ones, same for bed, I needed to pass through door on my side or squeeze my shoulders. Getting into Aline's small car was no longer possible, so we bought a mini-van which – luckily – I could drive. Hopefully, Emma was covering the clothes issue, making me some very cute outfits and dresses, and she was enjoying it. Her favourite moment would be the trials, where she would have to adjust dresses over my gigantic muscles, having pleasure in groping them as much as she could. So overall, it was complicated to be like me, but all those troubles were nothing compared to the pleasurable moments my body was providing me.
   I was a freak, and loving it.
   
   I was in the storehouse, packing and ordering the last delivery. It was of course my duty, since it was some heavy packages. I had been there for half an hour when I heard Emma calling me.
"Lili! Someone wants to see you!" She yelled.
   I glanced at the clock, 7:15pm. Who could that be? If it was Aline, Emma would have told me so.
"M'Kay, coming!"
   I dusted off my clothes and walked back into the store. There was a man standing I didn't know. Of average height for a man – meaning he was a head taller than me – well built yet not huge, pretty handsome face with a cute stubble, and beautiful green eyes, this guy was hot. I could see Emma drooling over him behind her cash-desk. He stood mouth agape when he saw me, almost dropping his attaché case. I smiled shyly while approaching and shaking hands.
"Hello Miss Ballet, I'm Sam Guigou. Freelance reporter for local's newspaper."
"Please call me Lili, nice to meet you."
"Wow... I heard rumours, hence why I come but... I didn't imagine you would be..."
"That big?"
"Err... Yes..." He cleared his throat. "Could you give me an interview?" He asked.
"Me? Why me?" I blushed.
"Well, hum, looking at yourself should give you the answer." He said, smiling and showing his case. "As you can see I'm ready."
"Err... Ok... I guess. I have to run to my training after work, can the interview take place there?"
"Of course, and I suppose it's appropriate."
   I gave him the gym's address and he left. I called Aline right after.
"Yes babe?"
"A journalist came at work, he wants to interview me..." I said.
"An interview?! Seems like you're finally getting' the attention you deserve."
"I... Don't know if I deserve it but... Is there... Anything I shouldn't tell about the meds?" I asked.
"Nope, your N.D.A. is over, we just released it. It needs a prescription and we already did a press conference. If he ask too precise questions just send him to us."
"Ok, ok. I wanted to be sure. I suppose you won't come training tonight?"
"Nah, sorry I can't, see you home, doll."
"Right. Later."


   I was in the gym warming up when the journalist came. He interviewed me while I was working out and I could tell he was awestruck. Watching my feats of strength dumbfounded, feared and – somehow – aroused. I was half way through my workout when I heard Patrick.
"Oh my gawd! Ya' there?!"
   I turned my head, it was Lucie. I racked my several tonnes bench press barbell quickly and walked toward them. Sam was even more surprised seeing such amazon coming in.
"Hey Pat, how you been?"
   I was wiping sweat from my face while walking when she saw me.
"Oh for God sake! Lili!!"
"Hello Lucie, I'm glad to see you!" I took her in my arms.
"Wow... You're huge! Patrick had told me you were becoming quite the beast but I didn't thought it was to that extent." She said, palpating my huge biceps.
"T-Thanks... You look stunning too." I complimented.
   Lucie was just hot looking with her long massive legs, thick waist, ripped torso and perky breasts. She looked like a goddess, exhaling a sense of control and power. Even though I was bigger, heavier and stronger than her, with her height advantage I was still feeling weaker, like the small girl I was when I last saw her. Sam came to us.
"Well, I think it's the end of our interview, Lili. I have enough materials, and I'll go over the lab you told me about." He said.
"Oh, yes, sorry to interrupt it like this. But Lucie here is a friend I haven't seen for a long time..."
"No worries. So you are the famous Lucie, from who everything started for Lili?" He asked, as a journalist he couldn't resist to ask a few last questions.
"Famous? Nah, just... A trigger I suppose." She answered.
"Right, thanks again for your time Lili. My manly ego has been too much tormented for an hour. I need to... Get back to 'normal' sized people. Bye!" He said laughing.

"How about that! Getting interviewed by a hot guy!" She said taking me back in her arms.
"Heh... Yeah. Seems like I don't get unnoticed anymore, and he heard rumours about a 'huge Goth girl' as he told me." I answered blushing. "How have you been? And how long do you stay?"
"I've been good, finally got used to that new city. And I'll stay a little week. Seeing family, friends... Now tell me, how did you got so fuckin' huge?! You're bursting with muscles!"
   We sat near the stereo and I told my story. Patrick was taking care of the tunes and listening attentively.
"Amazing..." Patrick said. "And I was wonderin' how ya' could grow so fast... Why didn't ya' told me?"
"I was under a N.D.A."
"Oh." They said same time.
"Does dat stuff is available?" He asked.
"Aww, wanna catch up with us, Pat?" Lucie joked.
"Not really Patrick. Only for muscular dystrophy diseases like myopathy or people awaking from a long period coma. I was merely a 'proof-of-concept' guinea pig. And happy to be!" I said while flexing my thirty-seven inches gun.
   Lucie couldn't help but wrap her hand on my monstrous peak.
"Just wow..." She gasped.
"I see. Too bad." Pouted Patrick.
"Sorry Pat'. You'll have to ask for more information to Aline."
"Ok." He looked at his watch. "Crap. Gotta go! Later girls!"
   He stood up quickly and stormed by his office door.

   Lucie stepped closer to me, feeling my tree trunk thigh.
"Even relaxed it's hard..." She said, impressed.
   I blushed and raised my calf attached to that thigh she was touching, flexing it.
"Jesus..." She muttered. "Are you still working at 'Mortadem'?" She asked as if getting her mind off my body.
"Yes. Half-time. Why?" I was intrigued.
"Is it enough money wise for you?"
"Hardly, Aline is paying most of my clothes for example. And it's funny you talk about that because... She asked me to find... 'My way'... Which I haven't." I said while playing with legs muscles, embarrassed.
"Ever thought of selling your body?"
"What?!"
"Oh no, I don't mean prostitution! But there is a lot of guy who would pay a good amount just to see photos of you, more for a webcam chat..."
"Ah, ok. Schmoes."
"Exactly. I do that along my coach job. Tom has set me a website where I post videos and photos for member who pays. I even do some meetings/session. Since for them I was the biggest woman they ever laid their eyes on, I let you imagine how much they were willing to give. One dude came from the States to see me! So imagine what they'd do for you, I'm a shrimp next to you." She explained.
"Hmmm..."
   She was right. Before my accident I even paid for some too. It wasn't a career thing, but it sure would help me to pay for the insane amount of food I was stuffing myself just to fuel this body, or buy clothes from Emma.
"Ok, I'll think about it. Would Tom be ok to set me a website too?" I asked.
"Hell yeah he would! He'd faint just seeing you!" She laughed.
   We talked about it for some time, then departed as it was getting late. I walked back home thinking about that. It was definitely a good idea.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

maxi-musterjunge


El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much! Will there be a continuation?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Yes, a continuation would certainly be enjoyed. Thanks and K for your work :clap:

Elmanouche

Thanks! Glad you like!

Yes there will be 1 long or 2 average length part.
Also a transcription of Lili's interview.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol