LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected

Started by Elmanouche, August 24, 2013, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elmanouche

Thanks iome & Eric.
Here's the follow up. Had a busy week-end couldn't write.


I stared at her, she looked genuinely amused and waiting, her thick arms crossed on her thick pectorals. I focused my gaze on the women working on background, trying to find a clue. Women. Just women. No children nor men to be seen. "Why? Why were they strong and brickhouse built? Why would they need me and..." I stopped my trail of thought, my face lighting up as I understood full well what they needed from me. Martha noticed it and, like a confirmation, cupped my balls in her rough hand almost tenderly.
"Y-you... Need my seed." I felt my boner twitch under her touch.
"Exactly, now, I wouldn't want it to be spoiled on my forearm." She casually said, taking off her hand.
"B-but, how's my survival related to, you know?"
She looked away strangely sad.
"You'll know soon enough-"
"Please tell me! Since I'm meant to be your breeder I at least should know how I'll die."
She just stood up, her face suddenly looking much older than it already did.
"We'll give you some clothes and a room. The first girl coming tonight."
And she moved away, going back to her chair. I caught Alice stare at me, her gorgeous face showing pity and comfort.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

I found myself in a small hut made from the wreckage of a plane fuselage. I was no longer tied, but I knew I was locked, and I was certain one of the women was keeping guard of my door, could even be my kidnapper. They had indeed given me clothes, but it was just some old tissue sheets badly sewed together, and some food which was poorly cooked but given my starving state, I didn't mind much. I shivered in my small and dim lighted prison. "Not that glamour a place to do 'it'..."

The door grated against its frame and a ripped leg came into view soon followed by a bulky shape. The door closed swiftly behind her and she stepped into the dim light. I didn't recognize her, was she at the dinner? It doesn't really matter anyway. She was beautiful. Hard sinew of carved in marble muscles was covering every single square inch of her body. She looked young, maybe 20, and her blushing face was sat on impossibly huge traps popping up to her ears and cascading down to blocky shoulders. Her arms pulsed with power as she raised them to take off her simple outfit, letting it fall on the floor, revealing her massive sexy physique.
I gasp, time froze as she stepped forward, her gigantic quads bigger than my chest exploding in size and definition, her abs were shining from the dusk light, her sexual pheromones assaulting my skin pores. "Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!" Was all could think my brain. Her small perky breast were attached on massive juicy pecs, so deep. I didn't know muscles could look so hot on a woman.
She didn't say a thing, I was speechless, her shy eyes turned into a predator look and I felt her strong hand pushing me down the precarious bed, made of some straw and covered by a tissue sheet.

"Wow"
I was smiling dumbly, caressing that hard arm resting on my chest. I tried denting it to no avail.
She was sleeping soundly beside me, I just couldn't. Her "Encore!" echoing in my head. That was my first ride with a muscle gal and I was spent, pelvis in pain, maybe some bruises here and there. And I was not to forget it.
"Wow" I whispered a second time.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

By next morning I woke up groggy, my body was sore. The girl wasn't there anymore and a tray of food was waiting for me on the table and my stomach reminded me of its needs by a loud growling. I ate ravenously, gulping down rapidly what was in my plate, sipped down a water glass. I never felt that hungry before. When I was done a loud burp burst out of my lips and I sighed. "Pheww..."
"Bless you!" Said an aged voice by the door.
It was Martha, I hadn't heard her coming in. She was better dressed than yesterday, a kind of a long brown robe was running down her thick shoulders, tied at her thin waist and flowing graciously over her legs. I gasped slightly at the sight.
"S-Sorry, didn't know you were there."
"It's quite alright." She sat near me, crossing her legs and giving me a clear view of those pillar legs of her. "Good afternoon by the way."
"Afternoon? Oh my, I slept that much..."
"I suppose it went fairly well."
I blushed softly and nodded. "You know... Who knows if... My seed is potent."
"That's a possibility but it isn't something we can worry about for now, right? Anyway, how do you feel?"
I stretched my arms above my head and yawn shamelessly.
"Bruised but ok. If you allow me I'd like to grab some of my stuff in my Jeep..."
She grinned and put a rope in front of me.
"I thought you'd ask something along those lines. If you please give me your hands?"
"You know I really wasn't planning on an escape." I said as she was tightly cuffing my wrists.
"I know boy. You're a smart one, aren't you? It's easier to get water and food than trust in the Repentance." She matter-of-factly stated as she grabbed the rope's end like a dog on a leash and walked me out of my cage.

The rest of the day went smoothly I'd could say, as smooth as can be when you're the prisoner of a sexy Amazons Tribe. The girl from last night came in before dinner for a second service, this time I learnt her name – Michelle – and it was just as good as last night. After dinner, a new girl came in called Julie. She was very talkative, though I didn't understood much, just nodding dumbly as I soon found myself used like a dildo boy. She was very much insatiable and we went at it for most of the evening, she kept asking for more and squeezing for more, I actually fainted at the end. Defeated.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

iome60

I really, really like your story, as I really liked you previous works: thank you again for sharing!
and, of course, I cannot wait to see more of josh adventures... personally, I hope that the women will not turn out to be cruel or violent beings, eh.
it doesn't seem the case,true, however, the fear is always there - that senseless violence will show up and ruin a good story.

I applaud to your work: K+!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elmanouche

Finally some follow up.
I swear I'm doing as fast as I can!


By third day, I was dead. I mean, physically so sore I woke up like a zombie, limbs arching I could barely walk to the table. I was trying to eat when Alice came in, squeezing her massive frame through the metal door.
"Boujour!" She said happily while standing next to me.
"Yeah... Hi..." I answered faintly.
I glanced up at her gigantic shape and shivered, the memory of her humiliation was still very vivid in me, though I couldn't help but marvel at her incredible body. If Martha or the other girls were very strong and muscled, they still kept a womanly softness in their features. Alice, on the other hand, was on next level. Not a single hint of fat was to be seen beneath her pale skin with huge veins coursing along those stone hard slabs of female muscles. Even her crotch, which her skimpy outfit was barely covering, seemed to be a vicious nest of veins and engorged muscles. A hypertrophied striated and veiny anatomy chart. I blinked at that sick vision.
"Awww. Tirred?"
"Yes indeed! Abnormally tired..."
"Ab-nor-ma-lly..." She repeated, maybe trying to understand. "What youu need to be good?"
I took off my nose from my plate and stared at her, she was smiling warmly and sat on a chair, which creaked dangerously under her weight.
"Err... No girl today would be a start." I answered weakly.
"It is food." She said sternly.
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Food make youu weak and make us strrong."
"WHAT?!"
I dropped my spoon, really not feeling like eating now and looked up at her, mouth agape slightly. My mind raced upon the implications, finally understanding what had happened here. I noticed I had stood up, Alice was fidgeting about.
"So that's how I'll die. Getting so weak you girls will crush me while doing it..."
She nodded softly: "Zat orr winterr."
"Right... I had food in my Jeep, could you use it?"
"We do. Firrst meals werre."
Aside from the first moment of stupor, I was pretty calm about it. Nothing I could do, right?

In the evening they sent me another girl, I tried my best to withstand her might and be applicate in my task, but I couldn't stop thinking. Why did they stay here? Was it so enthralling to be this strong and muscled that they just couldn't stop? I glanced at the Jessica girl, sleeping with her head on my shoulder, my hand ran long the thickness of her rippling back. She was gorgeous. They were all gorgeously sexy and hungrily in need of my seeds. I smiled and curled myself against her warm hard body.
"Much worse way to die." I whispered, trying to find sleep.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

That is when I heard it, a long scary and feminine scream, soon followed by a loud explosion, then more screams. I stood up in a beat, so did Jessica, and she rushed to the door.
"Hey wait! Attends!" I yelled.
She hold the door opened.
"Reste là*!" She said quickly.
"No! Wait! Je..." what's the word, quick! "Je peux aide!"
She looked at me and smiled, closing the door.
"Fuck! No! Really I swear I can help! Je peux aide!"
I slammed at it with my fist, yelling.
"Fuck!"
I went to the metal window. I was thin, but not thin enough. "Shit!"
I tried to peek through it, bikes engine were heard here and there, another explosion in the distance. I saw a huge form from afar catching a bike in its track, pulling the driver off and throwing him away on another bike, so violently, mercilessly. "Given the size it must be Alice."
I slammed back at the metal door. "Hey, I swear I can help! He-"
It suddenly opened violently, throwing me on the ground. It was Martha, she visibly seemed worried.
"You really want to?" She asked quickly.
"Yes! If they get you, they get me, and I'm not becoming the slave of those Hungarian raiders!" I answered back.
"Oh, you know them... What do you need?"
"My car!"
"Follow me!" And she dashed through the night.
I was having trouble following her, still feeling sore from my luscious evening, but there wasn't far to go, my Jeep had been hidden behind the biggest hut. I rushed to it, fumbled into my trunk and pulled out my Eagle Eye as I call it. Yeah, I like to brag.
"What it is?" She asked curious at my long riffle looking weapon "A gun?"
The Eagle Eye was an electric fused long neck riffle of my design, it wasn't lethal. It was made based on some research studies done by a Tesla guy from... back then. Don't ask me I just found them at the British Library. But it allowed to propel at insane speed energy bolts which act like a Taser. Yes, a sniper Taser.
"It won't kill." I answered as I armed the engine. "Is there a way to get on top of this house?"
"Yes, from the kitchen."


*"Stay here!"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

By the way, I have nothing against Hungarians. It was just more "exotic" so to speak.


I followed her and soon got on the roof. I had a clear view of the action and I could see the raiders were outnumbering the girls. Those raiders were slavers, they don't kill, but they try to snatch people and sell them to other tribes for petrol and weapons. Nasty bits I usually tried not to deal with.
I leaned on the roof, Martha sat beside me.
"Yes, I need a spotter. Just show me where to shoot."
"Err... Ok." She took a quick look. "Alice seems to be on trouble, by the water tank on your left! At 10 o'clock!"
I was surprised she knew that way to point at directions but couldn't give it more thoughts, I took a deep breath and eyed the targets in my scope while starting my bragging.
"You know, my mother taught me two things in her short life...." I could see seven to eight bikers circling around Alice, now that they knew what she was capable of, they were keeping some distance, harassing her. "How to read and count..." I took another deep breath. "And how to shoot."
I fired quickly 3 bolts in short succession, two bikers falling in a convulsing gargle.
"Joli coup!" Erupted Martha, I smiled and raised my thumb up to Alice who was looking our way and she fought back at the raiders, giving them an intimidating most muscular pose.
I suddenly felt a crushing vice of Martha's fingers on my ass.
"Aouch! That is my butt!"
"3 o'clock! Jessica!"
The poor girl had a metal net covering her and it wasn't the first one, she had teared it in some part but she was struggling. One of the raider aimed what seemed to be a tranquilizer. I quickly took him down, then the other one on the left trying to aim in turn. Meanwhile Jessica took that opportunity to free herself, I could hear her growl from here and a shiver run down my spine as I witnessed what she did to the third one. His exploding skull shall remain in my brain for a long time.
We fought for what seemed an eternity, but really maybe was it only fifteen long minutes and as fast as they came, they fled into the night. The catch wasn't worth the trouble.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

GreatJustice

Neat way to solve the problem! Nice scene. Enjoying this so far.

Elmanouche

Thanks for your kind comments.
Here's some more. and no, not the end. :)


I was perched back on my roof top, looking at the dawn rising up and yawning slightly from the lack of sleep. I had helped turn off the fires, giving first aids to the wounded and fix the main damages on a hut or two. So I was resting finally, enjoying that peaceful morning though Raiders had managed to catch one girl.
I heard the metal roof creak and turned my head, it was Alice, a few scratches here and there but overall good. She sat next to me, her hard body glistening, those enticing pecs pulsing up and down at each of her breathing.

"Merci." She just said warmly and pulling me into a tight hug.
I blushed at her affection sign, and gasped for air too.
"Don't mention it. I'm sorry for your friend."
She shrugged.
"Zis is rrouugh life in Repentance. Michelle will give raiiders a pain time forr shurre." She said in a giggle.
Her pectorals flexed and solidified into rippled cobblestone as she did so, I couldn't let my eyes off them. She gave her arms a tight flex knowingly, biceps bouncing off her arm powerfully and turned her gaze back at me.
"Martha say youu be frree."
"Huh?" I was puzzled.
"Youu can go."

Two hours later I was ready, they had found me some clean water. I still was unsure to use it, really not wanting to be weaker than I already was. Martha, Alice and some of the women I had slept with were attending my departure. I was feeling weird, like betraying something. I knew I shouldn't feel any remorse, but still, it was there. "Argg... I'm either too kind or selfish." I thought as I was about to start the engine and stopped in my track.
"I suppose..." I started.
"Yes?" Quickly replied Martha, as if reading my mind.
"I suppose if I stay a week, it wouldn't kill me right?"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

NinjaStar

Why would they poison him? Wouldn't it make more sense to keep him as healthy as possible?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Elmanouche

The food is poisoned from the start, they can't do anything about it.
But maybe I should have been more explicit.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

Oh my! Did I had a blissful week? I must have been the luckiest man on this Repentance earth. Blissful week indeed, but tiring week for sure, they had emptied me, or maybe was it nourishment starting its nasty side effect, I couldn't tell. Of course Martha and I had a talk about the food issue, I tried to convince her to move away from here, so they could start a better settlement and not kill their men from exhaustion. For the most part she did agree with me, but I sensed there was something else I couldn't grasp.

As I was fumbling around my Jeep, preparing myself, I felt a strong pull on my shirt and found myself being bear hugged by Alice, my skull gripped by her humongous striated slabs of pecs.
"Youu rreally go?" She asked.
It was weird because we hadn't done it together, however we did spent many hours together chatting and what not – most of them trying to perfect her English – She seemed to be enjoying being near me and took any chance she had to burry my thin body into her hypertrophied muscles and I strangely liked it.
"Yes... I have to. For my own good."
I turned to face Martha.
"Maybe I could come back in a year or something?"
"But what would be in for you? We have nothing to offer that is valuable for you, Josh the Mechanic." She answered coldly.
"Are you kidding me?! I just had the best week ever in my whole life!"
She looked at me, puzzled, maybe wondering how breeding could be a pleasure and Alice – who understood – giggled, her muscles waved into cobblestone again much to my delight.
"Mère, si tu avais entendu les gémissements de mes soeurs...*"
Martha flushed red and mumbled something like "j'les ai entendus...*"
"I promise I'll come back next autumn."
"Don't promise. But yes, I would be glad if you do." She said regaining her composure and exhaling at me some pheromones which had an immediate impact in my trousers.

*"Mother, if you had heard my sisters' moaning..."
*"Heard 'em..."
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

Alice suddenly shot her head up, her face smiling like having a good idea, and from the few days I spent with her, I dreaded what was to come. Should I recall the 'scare you' idea?

"I kno! Me come with you!" She proudly announced.
"What?! No no no no no, you don't!" I retorted back quickly.
"Non, mais ça va pas ?!" Martha was shocked.

They started arguing at a talk speed I could barely understand what they were saying. At some point Alice flexed her massive arm, the biceps peak going up and up and it calmed them down. Martha looked at Alice, then at me, certainly pondering. I was just drooling dumbly at that mighty peak. She sighed.
"Très bien, après tout qui suis-je pour t'empêcher de faire ce que tu veux, hein? Mais il faut que Josh soit d'accord.  So, Mr Mechanic, would you embarrass yourself with my clumsy girl?"

I could tell Martha didn't want her to leave. I looked at both the Amazons, they were both looking back at me intensely, waiting for my answer. Alice blinked seductively, holding her hands which made her pecs bounce up against her chin. "Oh... Crap..."
"Alright, you can tag along." I sighed.
"OUAIIISS!" She yelled happily, bear hugging me in the process, I could feel each and every one of my bones creaking dangerously.
"W-wait... Easy now!!!" I managed to gargle.
She dropped me just as fast and blushed.
"Sorrry, and thank youu!"

Martha just smiled faintly, still processing the information. Alice rushed to her hut gathering some personal goods and maybe announce it to her friends. I waited by the car.
"You really should move out of here, Martha."
"But what if you want to come back at us?" She asked.
"I'm a smart guy, leave me clues and I'll find you."
She smiled warmly and nodded.
"Have you found any clues on what 'It' was?" She asked back, slowly, with that hint of I-know-a-lot-more-than-you-think.
"Nope. Not here at least. But... How you know I'm... searching for that?"
She gave me strange smile as Alice trotted back at us, carrying a relatively small bag.
"Take good care of my little Alice." She said.

I chuckled and watched Alice engulfing her elder in a tight muscle hug.
"Prends soin de toi ma fille.*" Said Martha, her voice trembling slightly from emotions.
"Ne t'inquiète pas, Mère, je reviendrai.*" Replied Alice with just as much sadness in her sweet voice. "Ok, me rready!"

I sighed once more "Why did I accepted again?" I thought as the giant girl turned around, her muscles bulging and erupting with power from all of her 7'2 frame. "Right. Got it."

*"Take good care of yourself, girl."
*"Do not worry, Mother, I'll be back."
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

iome60

I am much more relieved, now, about the good nature of our girls - and I can honestly say that I LIKE this tale very much.

beautiful work, indeed: keep up!!

K+

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elmanouche

And here's the end, yeah, silly right?


Present Days
Alice and I had arrived to the amazon's camp to find it empty. Huts were left abandoned and half-destroyed for the most part and it would seem that the raiders had tried again. My Geiger meter was showing some slight radioactivity and the wind coming from the much distant sea was carrying loads of sand and dust, making this place even more morbid than it already was.
She stepped close to me and tugged on my scarf, visibly worried.
"It looks like raiders attacked an already empty camp, Alice. I'm sure they're fine somewhere."
"Yes, but..."
"Try to find a message Martha would have left us."
She nodded and went for the large hut while I kept an eye on the remaining traces of Raiders' vehicles. Most of them were erased by successive rains and storms but I could see they had rushed in, circled in the center throwing some Molotov before noticing the village was empty. I walked toward the prison I was kept in looking inside. "Maybe Martha has left something for me here..."
There was nothing that caught my eyes. The table and chairs were torn apart, the bed was just a mess of straw turning to dust.
"Josh! I think I faound something." Called Alice from outside.
"Comin'"
I followed to her own small house, it was pretty dark but she showed me a little hole on the floor.
"zat is wherre I hide my secrrets when I was a child. Look."
She took a piece of metal from it which seemed covered in carved numbers.
"I am shurre zis is not mine." She stated, with a hope in her voice and handed me the spherical metal piece.
"Let's go outside, I can't see anything here."

The metal ball was rather small and rusty and all around it were engraved twelve numbers.
"If there was a sign showing me the start of that series..." I started to myself, not paying attention to Alice who trotted somewhere.
I turned it around several times then saw it, a little notch on top of it.
"Ok so... following that... it makes me four series then: 45 49 06.5, 0 49 26.2, 45 47 22.4 and 1 55 20. Ookayyy... But what the fuck are those...? I asked for clues, not enigmas..."
The metal ball was getting heavy in my hand as I was thinking, trying to decipher those numbers. Then it hit me. I went for the Jeep trunk, fumbled in a secured box where were stored several paper pieces, books, essays and maps. I found an old fragile IGN map from South West France.
"Let's see..."
I found them, the numbers were actually two sets of longitude and latitude coordinates, one near a small town called Rochechouart, the other one a bit further close to a small lake, La Maulde.
A sudden crushing tearing sound echoed to my ears and I turned around. Alice had uprooted a tree, her back muscles spreading like wings, her thighs exploding with power.
"W-What the fuck are you doing?!"
She glanced back at me, blushing as if in guilt and I heard a cute little mewing.
"Zere's a kitty in zat trree..."
I face palmed.
"Alice, seriously? Leave that cat alone. I know where they are!"
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol