⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 IFBB Toronto Pro

Started by polecia, June 01, 2013, 03:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polecia

Finally · FBB

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :clap:


polecia

Lets go SHARON MOULD !   :cool2:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lee092760

I was looking for a link to see if they were streaming this anyone know?

polecia

The 50 year old ladies ··· are they shredded or what ?  :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LudwigDrummer

Christine looks incredible. Best shape I've seen her in a long time.

big diesel

I'm glad the Canadians still show love for FBBs.

LudwigDrummer

3 best body's at the show.

Christine Envall
Maria Rita Bello
Rene Marvin

Marina Looks great too but she does to much adult shit so I don't count her. Also Melody looked great too but I don't count her either cause she looks, sounds, and acts to much like a dude. Don't acre for all the tattoos also.

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Marina Looks great too but she does to much adult shit so I don't count her.

i am happy you arent a judge  ;D








but you could (compared to the real judges)  :hey:

LudwigDrummer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Marina Looks great too but she does to much adult shit so I don't count her.

i am happy you arent a judge  ;D

Never said I was a Judge. It's opinion. Do you know what an opinion is?????







but you could (compared to the real judges)  :hey:

AsianMusclelover

I love that Mindi OBrien went from fitness to physique, I love her biceps.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AsianMusclelover

Looking over all the fbb's in this show this is the finest group of women I've seen, I would hate to be a judge.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

foster342000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Marina Looks great too but she does to much adult shit so I don't count her.

i am happy you arent a judge  ;D

Never said I was a Judge. It's opinion. Do you know what an opinion is?????










but you could (compared to the real judges)  :hey:


I think the point here is that we shouldn't allow our petty prejudices get in the way of evaluating an athlete's ability to bring high-calibre muscle to the stage. It doesn't really matter if a woman has tattoos, wears a wig, has big tits, has big feet, eats jogurt for breakfast or watches late-night TV...the winner is (should be) chosen because she is the best bodybuilder in the competition ;)

polecia

A lot of muscle and not even in the faves this time · It must be their "conditioning"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A lot of muscle and not even in the faves this time · It must be their "conditioning"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was a little surprised about this turn out.  Gillian and Janeen are 2 of the most consistent FBBs that show up in impressive shape show after show.  I considered Janeen the fav to win. Well, everybody has a bad day.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LudwigDrummer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Marina Looks great too but she does to much adult shit so I don't count her.

i am happy you arent a judge  ;D

Never said I was a Judge. It's opinion. Do you know what an opinion is?????










but you could (compared to the real judges)  :hey:


I think the point here is that we shouldn't allow our petty prejudices get in the way of evaluating an athlete's ability to bring high-calibre muscle to the stage. It doesn't really matter if a woman has tattoos, wears a wig, has big tits, has big feet, eats jogurt for breakfast or watches late-night TV...the winner is (should be) chosen because she is the best bodybuilder in the competition ;)

Again It's called an opinion.