Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 IFBB Toronto Pro

Started by polecia, June 01, 2013, 03:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickolai

I don't know why everyone is piling on Jen's victory.  She had great conditioning and a well balanced physique.  Someone mentioned Maria Rita and Maryse Manios being better but Maria Rita's upper body overpowers her legs, particularly her lower legs (half her calf is missing on left leg), and Maryse, while thick and hard has a rather blocky physique.  I like the photo below because it shows her wide shoulders tapering down to a thin waist, awesome bowling ball glutes, full quads and cut full calves - close to the fabled X frame.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the back it kinda reminds me of Nicole Ball who never quite placed as high as she should have.


polecia

"Rita Bello took the third place knowing that she was number 1 at stage" - Yaxeni Oriquen· And Yaxeni knows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :bravo:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lolu

don't know what all the fuss is about...jennifer scarpetta is clearly the winner with the most shapely, balanced, conditioned, physique with good muscle size.  a lot of the other women look to 'blocky' and masculine...fbb has been becoming to masculine with fbb showing up with blocky waist and bloated abdomens.

fbb needs to go back to when women had nice small waist, feminine lines, with quality muscle, balance, and conditioning...jennifer clearly exhibited this and that's why she is the winner by a long shot!

someone on this forum said anne freitas did not improve from last show & only showed more side effects/masculination...i agree totally with that statement...good point

fbbluvr13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Rita Bello took the third place knowing that she was number 1 at stage" - Yaxeni Oriquen· And Yaxeni knows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :bravo:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I always forget how HUGE yaxeni is lol. the woman is massive and makes everyone look small lol.

Lucky5

It might also be because Yaxeni is 5-8 and probably 185 in the off-season, while Maria Bello is only 5-3 and about 138 pounds.

wujekcity

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Marina Looks great too but she does to much adult shit so I don't count her.

i am happy you arent a judge  ;D

Never said I was a Judge. It's opinion. Do you know what an opinion is?????










but you could (compared to the real judges)  :hey:


I think the point here is that we shouldn't allow our petty prejudices get in the way of evaluating an athlete's ability to bring high-calibre muscle to the stage. It doesn't really matter if a woman has tattoos, wears a wig, has big tits, has big feet, eats jogurt for breakfast or watches late-night TV...the winner is (should be) chosen because she is the best bodybuilder in the competition ;)


its all opinion, its a muscle beauty pageant.............what is stupid about the hobby of bodybuilding is that the top 5 finishers might not even get called out with 4 different judges.....its the only sport that you compete in and you have NO IDEA what the judges are looking for till AFTER the show lol

wujekcity

so you guys think Jen is small?? she is like 5' 8 and 160 on stage? that is small? lol..........I pray to GOD she doesnt come to this forum

jubus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
biggest disappointment for me was anne freitas.... she didnt get better, only side effects got more obvious....
I agree, she looks worse than in previous year and probalby won't get any better in the future.

Timmon

I say congratulations to Jen. As I already highlighted, she had the consistant score, the others were wildly inconsistant across the 2 rounds.
She wasn't the biggest, but her balance and symetry was good, and she just looks good. The other 2 were massive, but that does not always get you the win.
And this is a Canadian contest, there are differences across the countries, and continents.

At the end of the day, Jen won, so well done to her. The others, well done as well. Nothing wrong with second and third in a PRO  FBB contest, they are still among the top athletes in the world. In fact what an achievement to all of the line up for just being there. Incredible.
Great contest.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kevin1


I love how many people are acting like this was a great contest. It was shit. The girl who won won't even be noticed at the Ms. O. Dispute this all you want but I'll be back after the Ms. O to gloat.
:blah:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love how many people are acting like this was a great contest. It was shit. The girl who won won't even be noticed at the Ms. O. Dispute this all you want but I'll be back after the Ms. O to gloat.
:blah:
Has anyone said Jen will win the Olympia?
Highly unlikely, so not sure what there will be to gloat about.
Were you there at the contest? In what way was it shit?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

wujekcity

Why all the hate towards Jen???  I believe this was her first show as a pro.  When she won her card there was a lot of controversy..this.victory against 24 other pros in her first show should shut everyone up.  Ive never been a fan of contest shape due to the fact that all the women look manly anf the affects of juice use are showcased....jen broke that stereo type by still showing a great deal of muscle and conditioning and still being extremely sexy and very feminine.  Kudos to her. Stop the hate!

jubus

I agree with the  predecessor. That's a huge success, similar to Anne Freitas' one, last year in Hartford.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why all the hate towards Jen???  I believe this was her first show as a pro.  When she won her card there was a lot of controversy..this.victory against 24 other pros in her first show should shut everyone up.  Ive never been a fan of contest shape due to the fact that all the women look manly anf the affects of juice use are showcased....jen broke that stereo type by still showing a great deal of muscle and conditioning and still being extremely sexy and very feminine.  Kudos to her. Stop the hate!
Quite agree. The judges decided, Jen turned up in great condition, possibly her best ever if the camera tells the whole story, and she won. Not her decision, the judges liked what she presented, so great!
Not her problem, so lets celebrate with her. Better luck to the rest, next time. Case closed.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ThirdRedeemer

Shame Rene did not win. It's a great athlete and his progress has been impressive. ???